Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Halloween stores around New York!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:32 am

Neon blinked for a second and stopped laughing, "Erm...are you like asking me out, to a dance...?" He asked sheepishly, he could feel his cheeks burn slightly red from asking a dumb question like that. He stood there nervously and waited for an answer. He looked at the ground and stared at his feet, timidly.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:39 am

Caffeine blushed deep red. "Um, I guess, unless, you know, you wanna go as friends, I'm okay with that, too, just, you know, it's awkward to go to a dance like a loner, I'm sure you know what I mean, I mean, yeah." She said, rambling like she always did when in awkward situations.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:44 am

Neons' face was turning more and more red as she spoke, he looked up at her and took notice at how cute she was, her eyes especially. He made a small smile that was probably unnoticeable, "I'm fine if you want me to be your date, it would be nice to get to know you more..." Neon smiled even more as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 1:58 am

Caffeine grinned at him. "So, we're going together then?" She says, slowly. She loved having actual chance with a boy, she'd always been either too weird, or too quiet. But that didn't mean she likedNeon. That would be pretty odd.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 2:04 am

Neon grinned back at her, "Yes, I want to go with you." he replied, with the same slowness that was in Caffienes' voice. He continued looking at Caffiene, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 3:27 am

Caffeine smiled and bit her lip at the same time. "Awesome!" She said, more confident than she was a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 10:40 am

"So..." Neon stood there, with a surge of happiness in him. He smiled and continued his sentence, "Shall we get going to this dance now?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 3:25 pm

Caffeine nodded, causing her currently pink and black pigtails to bouce. "Yes, we shall!" She cheered and held out her arm again.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2011, 6:53 pm

Neon took Caffienes' arm and gazed at her, smiling, waiting for her to lead the way to the location of this dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Halloween stores around New York!   Random Halloween stores around New York! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Halloween stores around New York!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2