Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to fight

Go down 
+5
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dexter
Bob
Dena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A place to fight - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 8:09 pm

"Rude or not I speak the truth wether he chooses to except it or not. And don't think that this mask restricts my vision because I can see your hatred and angry as you stare at me boy. I also see that right hand of yours. Such a clumsy weapon a scythe is, on the other hand these daggers of mine; light, quick, deadly, yes these are the true weapons of a skilled fighter. A sword or dagger are truely what show the skill in a fighter, bows, spears, scythes, etc. they are all distance weapons that show that the user is afraid to get down and dirty in an up close and personal fight. In my day you would have been shot for using such a cowardly fighting tactic." V says calmly almost like he was oblvious to everything going on around him. He truely hated himself for sounding older then he looked under his mask. V calmly wats or their eminet attack which he knows the Ares kid will make anytime now.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 8:11 pm

I shoot 5 arrows at him "There is nothing wronge with bow n' arrows Artemis uses them and her huntress too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 8:20 pm

Carcane supprized at the girls actions has no time to waste he lunges at V and slashes at him using all of his anger and rage he has towred him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 8:34 pm

V smirks from under his mask then ducks under the arrows. He then quickly blocks the scythe and holds it in that spot. "Like I said I respect the Gods and Goddess, but I don't agree with most of the things they do that includes Artemis and Apollo's choice in weapondry."V says almost mutely then shoves the scythe back. He then quickly runs straight at the Ares boy then jumps in the air and kicks at his face. V then lands and ducks in case of any thing that was heading for him. He then jumps up and does a back flip over the Ares kid sliceing down at the boys shoulders to keep him from being able to fight. He then lands and takes a fighting stance to prepare for the next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 9:02 pm

Carcane puts his hand out and slaps V's foot away the jumps forward to dodge the attack from behind him and then spins around sliceing down at V's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/15/2011, 9:17 pm

V raises his dagger to catch the balde of the scythe. "As I said this scythe keeps you at a distance to wear I can't get close." V says then forces the scythe down and runs in close to close the gap between them. "But the moment that distance has been closed your pretty much a dead man walking." He continues then stabs his daggers at the Ares boy's chest. He then side steps and stabs at the boys side. V then clamly whispers into the Ares boy's ear,"You can't win this fight and do you want to know why. It's because beneath this mask I look to be 18 but in reality I'm nearly 72 years old, and no punishment you can come up with, no hint of pain you could inflict could compare to the ideaof being inside Aushwitz. And that is the reason I won't lose." He then jumps back and prepares to continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 12:50 am

I shoot a series of arrows at V "Never insult Artemis bow n' arows are more pacticle than your daggers because you get too close and they can get you. But Arrows cover distance. And Arrows are dangeriouse I would know."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 1:09 am

V dodges and blocks the series of arrows shot at him. "Ture enough yes but with a dagger you know that yous have killed your oppenent while with arrows the distance it takes for you to shoot someone is all the distance they need to run or defend themselves." V says calmly
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 11:16 am

"Try teaching a class when you were 9 and have like fifty kids shhoot at you all at once." I say shoot and arrow at his head right arm, left arm, stomache both side s and legs
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 7:04 pm

V falls back to the ground get skinned by the lowest arrows. He then quickly gets back up and says,"There is no problem with that if your immortal, but it's also no problem because anyone with enough of a brain could defend themselves before the arrows hit them." V then starts walking forward slowly anticipating the next attack from either advarsarries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 11:24 pm

Carcane jumps back at the dagger strikes. "Try to critasize our wepons after your on the ground beging for mercey" He shouts as he stikes at V's feet then then stands fast and swings his sythe at him, finaly spining to try and slash his side.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 11:35 pm

V jumps over the blade. then blocks the scythe feeling a nick appear of the top of his hand. Blood slowly dripped fron the wound but it wasn't anything V could feel. He thought back to his unfortunate luck at how his pain threshold has become higher then most people as he forces the scythe away from his hand. He then breaks into a sprint running straight at the Hunter girl.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 11:37 pm

I shoot an arrow at his gut "Never insult Artemis she's better than you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2011, 11:42 pm

V cuts the arrows midflight and says,"Yes but your forget the main difference between me and Artemis. She is immortal, and I am merely a victim of luck and the Fates." He then throws his daggers at both of the demigods he was fights then draws two more just as fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/17/2011, 10:33 pm

Carcane runs at V and jumps into the air the spins virticaly using his sythe like a saw slashing down at him. "you have a big mouth V!!" shouts Carcane in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 12:10 am

"And you have a big ego Son of Ares." V says as he jumps back to avoid the scythe. He knew that this boy would make a mistake soon enough and all V had to hope for was that the Hunter girl wouldn't realize that he has been toying with the both of them the whole time. After spending the entire war in Auschwitz as a guinea pig for that dreaded German dirtbag of a scientist nothing seemed to fasce V anymore. If he had truely had his heart in this fight then the Son of Ares would have been licking his wounds and the HUnter would bedoing her best to keep him at bay. And somehow V feels that the Hunter knew this to but her anger was blinding her to the truth of the entire conflict. That or V could just be messing with his own mind as he thought forever and a day ahead of what was happening to him right at this point and time. Finally V slightly shook his head and returned his attetion to the matter at hand. He then slowly raised his daggers to prepare for a fight. V briefly looks to see his daggers stuck in the ground a fair distance from each other. He shrugged at the sight and prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/18/2011, 2:11 am

I shoot an arrow at V's back when he was distracted and Kira my panther pounces at him
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 2:54 pm

V feels the cold steel of the an arrown head pierece through his clothing and hidden armor underneath his his outfit. Somehow these arrows were sharp enoughto get through the kevlar armor he wore for flexibilty, but thankfully it only got throught far enough to draw blood and cause a little bit of discomfort. V however didn't have time to think about that because of the panther that had knocked him down and was currently breathing on his mask and growling at his unshown face. V looked up to the sky then held out his arms to form a T-shape tith his body. "Congradulation Hunter you have beaten me. There isn't anyway that I can get this panther of yours off me and even if I tried I would shurly be mauled to death. So I surrender to defeat and ask to be freed."V says as he stabs his daggers into the ground to show that he had given up.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:20 pm

I walk over to V and call Kira off she growls at him then obays and comes to my side with my other pets "I am no hunter."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:24 pm

"Ah I see. Your one of Artemis's hidden children that no one should know about then right."V says as he gets up and walks over to each of his daggers, pulling them out of the ground and putting them back into their places on his belt. He then looks over to wear his other two daggers where and shrugs figureing he can get them later.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:26 pm

"Yeah. Artemis offered to let me be a hunter but I declined her offer."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 3:41 pm

"Would you mind if I asked why you deniedyour mothers offer."V asks curiosly. He was suddenly interested in what this girl had to say. He always thought that any daughter of Artemis would jump at the idea of constantly being able to live with their godly mother. It seemed quite odd to him so he felt the need to know why this one Daughter of Artemis chose not become one of her Hunters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 11:56 pm

Walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 5:25 pm

Carcane sighs at the thought of V giving up knowing that it was on perouse then he walks away feeling unneeded in the conversation and sites on a nearbye stationary object
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 5:54 pm

"Well I didn't and still don't think that it would be all that great even if I got to spend time hunting with my godly parent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to fight   A place to fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to fight
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next