Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking

Go down 
+3
Kasi
Dexter
Shade
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Empty
PostSubject: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:23 am

Romulus sighs as he walks down the lake front looking out upon in with his mysterius blue eyes, thoughts running through his head as always. Unlike his siblings Romulus actually feels bad about the things he did under his 'fathers' guiedence, the past experiences will forever haunt him yet he knows he can not take them back. Slowing his walk to a stop he turns to face the sky watching as the sun slowly but surely starts to set in the sky, light turning to darkness, day into night. "Why must one do such things under the influence of their parents?" He asks himself even though he already knows the answer; because you want the respect and admiration of the ones whom are supposed to love you forever, you want to look perfect in the eyes of the people who raise you. Even if the one who raised you is a deranged scientist, you still feel the desire for them to look upon you with approving eyes are a grateful smile. Chuckiling softly to himself as he tries to remeber the last time 'The Good Doctor' ever gave any of his 'children' either of those, only to remember he did it every single day, that he truely did love all of his kids. That is the worst of so called villains, the ones who do everything they do believing it to be for the greater good, only for reality come crashing down upon them in the end that what they did was evil. Only difference is with Dr. Regenald, it won't come crashing down upon him, he'll be different; he will succeed, its sad to say but is absolutely true. The reason being is his plan is already in motion and no matter what anyone does they wont be able to stop the good doctor, this Romulus learned two years ago when Jonah Hex, the eldest 'Regenald Child' left to find Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:13 am

Neo walks up to the glistening lake that was still shining from the sunset that he had just finshed veiwing from the top of Temple Hill. He was happy to see that the sunset was still here even it couldn't be sen fromTemple Hill. He looked at the water with a smile as he waited for Sammi to come.

Dominic walked to the water front of the lake. He was smileing seeing a sunset out shining over the lake water. He was still on the watch for any of his brothers who might happen to be here. Dominic looked over slightly and saw what looked to be his brother Romulus but because Dom didn't know for sure he keep his mouth shut till he was certain that the person he saw was in fact his two years older brother.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:15 am

I kind of ran/ jogged up to the lake. I then slowed down to a weird power walk. "Wait up!" I called out to Neo. I ran up behind him, finally catching up. "Hmph. The lake." I say.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:48 am

Romulus sighs as his thought process is interupted by the sound of footsteps and voice in the distance getting louder by the second. Turning to face the people coming upon the lake he notices one of them is young Dominic and smiles softly giving a half-wave, "Dominic, you too have run away from him ahh? Have you seen Trey yet my boy, I hear he is quite infamouse around these parts." He says chuckiling slightly as he gives a slight wave to the other two people joining them at the lake front, wondering who they could be. The female is slightly atractive but in all honesty not Romulu's 'type' as they say or whatever the thing is. "Hello I am Romulus Regenald son of Quirinus, this is my brother Dominic son of Temptestes; whom might you two be?" He asks having recently perfected a british accent so is trying it out for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:16 am

"Good to see you Romulus. And no I haven't seen Trey yet. To be honest I'm quite surprised that I found you so quickly." Dominic says with a smile as his suspision is clear and that this was in fact his brother Romulus. Dom also had another good shot of news that Trey was here too. HIm being infamous here was no surprise considering who Trey was. Dominic was glad that two of his brothers were here and when Romulus took notice of two other people here he turned to see a teen of probably 15 weraing a black cassock and pants, as well as apair of black combat boots not unlike his own and a girl of maybe 15 or 16 and a quite atrractive girl at that. However Dominic didn't dwell on the thought of the girl knowing that she was probably older than him. When he heard Romulus introduce the two of them to the two other demigods Dominic bowed slight and said after Romulus had finished," Yes as my brother said I'm the son of storms or the son of Tempestes. name is Dominic or Dom for short if you want to call me that."

"You should pick up the pace then Sammi!" Neo called out with a laugh as she caught up to him. He then turned to the sound of two people behind him. he turned to see a boy with blond hair and black eyes probably a year younger than himself and a teen that could be at least a year older than himself. Neo listened as the older one introduced him but got lost after hearing the name Regenald. Neo knew that he had heard that name before and was trying to rember where. The it hit him like a steamboat, the boy for the mess hall that Trey Regenald kid. Were these two related to him somehow. He knew he nust know the truth but before he asked Romulus and Dominic his question he knew that he must introduce himself. "The name is Neo, Decedent of Fortuna." He said in a calm but cheerful voice. "Uhmm Just wondering but do you two know a boy named Trey Regenald, son of Mefitas." He then asks.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:25 am

I look around, awkwardly. My eyes scattered from place to place. Trying to apprehend what was going on. "Oh.. I'm up Sammielle.. er Sammi for short. Daughter of Poena." I finally put in.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 11:14 am

Romulus smirks as the girl speaks, no only being remembered of Remedy his dear 'sister', but also at who her godly parent is. Ponea, oh he could deffinately use this girl, if only Trey was here to meet her; the seducing 'leader' of the Regenald's would have her under his fingers so very quickly. Speak of the devil, the descendant boy askks if they are related to Trey, so of course Romulus must reply and make note of this. "Why yes, we do have you met our brother then? Trey was always father's favorite child, his real firstborn so their was reason behind it." He says but mummers the last sentence under his breath and as the sun goes down, letting day become night an idea hits him. An idea worthy of Trey, this in it's self makes him chuckle, the 'mist' slowly starts to change and the faun walking up and down the lake now to the two new comers looks like a minotaur. A big, bleeting, angry, minotaur that is racing down upon them ready to attack and kill.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:16 pm

"Yes Trey and I, if my memory serves, are the only two real sons of are 'beloved' father, but all of us who have been raised under his roof feel the same way about him."Dominic addes on to Romulus's speach about Trey. He then smirks slightly upon noticing the sudden mist that arose from nowhere. The night time set the mood all the better for whatever his older brother was planning. Dominic waited in silence for the two demigod's reaction to Romulus's trick since Dominic is one of the few, excluding all of their siblings, who can actually notice Romulus's tricks.

"Yeah I've seen Trey. Me and him had a talk while we both were sneaking a snack time in between our lunch and dinner. So you two are his......WHAT THE HELL.....MINOTAUR."Neo yelled as he saw that angry bullman charging at him and Sammi. His natural instincts kicked in and he drew his two swords. Then without even thinking he attached the hilts to one another and locked them in place creating a full sized double bladed sword. He then stood in a defensive stance waiting for the ugly monster to get in close.

"Your a devil in in your own right Romulus. Oh if Trey were here to see this."Dominic mumbles loud enough for Romulus to hear. This was shping up to be the start of a interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:04 pm

I rolled my eyes, when monsters just interupt conversations I get kind of mad. I mean, WHO DOES THAT? Feeling a bit sleepy, my eyes becoming droopy. I snapped my fingers. I watched the minotaur fall to the ground. Gripping his arms, as his semi hairless skin was coming off him. Like a cheese grater was cutting his arms. I blinked a couple times. I knew I couldn't use my powers for about another 20 minutes for skinning the monster. It would make me probably pass out if I tried it again. I yawned, getting back into the conversation, ignoring the crying monster.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:14 pm

Romulus watches in amusement as the faun,who appears as a minotaur to all else, falls to the ground in pain from a simple snap by the sammie girl.He drops the illusion and chuckles at the site of the now hairless faun bleats and runs off. "Well madem, you are very powerful would hate to be on your bad end." He says clapping at the performance, knowing now that he wants to try out her power, and honestly who wouldn't want to give that a whirl. Tis a shame he won't be able to get close enough to touch her, she seems like one of those people who flinch or would sooner jab you in the eye than allow you to touch her. "Neo, you may put your swords away now, that was only a demonstration of my abilities for I had hoped you two would also display yours. There is much one can learn about a person by the way they react to a situation like the one I presented there." He says having already figured out Neo's entire fighting style, had it gone on a little longer he would have already mastered it but alas fate did not intend it to.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:37 pm

Dominic dropps his smile as the mist vanishes. He wasn't really that happy that he didn't get to see a fight between a demigod and a confused faun but he knew that he had to get over it. "Nice swords Neo." Dominic says as romulus finishes his speach. "Well two people have demonstrated their powers but unfortunatly if you want to see my abilities you have to direct me to the nearest storm. Because without a storm the most I can do is make a thunder cloud appear over your heads."Dominic says thruthfully. Unlike his brothers Dominic is kinda resentful because he is pretty much useless without a certain kind of weather condition.

"A demostration eh. Well unless you want me to start fighting a tree then there is pretty much no reason for me to keep talking. I'm not a powers person, so I have to rely on my swords for my strengths."Neo says as he detaches his swords and puts them away. "I take it thats whatyou do then eh Sammi. Yeah I'm glad I didn't say anything about them to try and encourage you. Espically since I had no idea what you could do." He says turning his attetion towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:40 pm

I gave Romulus an odd look. Well that wasn't very kind now was it. I kind of felt bad about hurting the small faun. If it was an actual monster like it was, then I wouldn't feel so bad about it. I frown for a second. "Sorry!?" I call out. Even though I already knew the fawn had ran off afraid. "And yeah, I told you I've got some... 'intresting' powers or... gifts or whatever.

I fell from the sky, feeling the heavy blow as I landed on the ground on my butt. I angerly got up and brushed my self off. I look up, "Jupiter! You Big Idiot! I could have least landed in something soft! Like Pillows!" I screamed... I had my eyes scrunched because I had hoped there was no people in the area of the camp. I didn't want to have to make eye contact, when I don't I feel so rude. Then I would probably start muttering the dates of their deaths... I opened them and did see people. I was too far away to really reconize anyone. In an instant I was back to my quiet self.
"Remedy, go say hello!" Tamper giggled in my ear.
I looked at the ghost with a very evil look. I hated him, I hated Tarnner as well. But I didn't know where she was. I was glad. "I really don't like you."
"I know!" Tamper chuckled, then poofed away.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:46 pm

Romulus listen to everything that is said nodding to Neo, then looking over at Sammie. "yes you have very interesting powers, I would love to eexamine them closer...do you mind?" He asks moving his hand twoards her shoulder to lightly touch her, for that is all he needs to acquire her powers for a short period of time. He hears the yelling spoken out in the distance and turns to see who it is, noticing it to be one who looks like Remedy, his favorite sister out of the Regenald 'family'. Having stood up for her many times in the past, he waves with his other hand for her to come. "Young Remedy, hello there, come join us sister!" He calls out to her, still waiting for Sammie to answer his question, hand never falting from it's spot.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 5:55 pm

My eyes flashed open. Then I took a quick reaction, I stepped back. Then I snapped my fingers, feeling a bit more sleepy, making a large wooden block sit around Romulus's neck. "Don't. Touch me." I seem to mutter in a dark evil tone. I had an odd feeling about this guy, and I really didn't want him to touch me. Nor study me. Or- I didn't even like people touching me at all...

I winced, one of the boy's, who did look like my older 'brother' Romulus, waved me over me over. Here we go. I headed up towards the small group. What was this... odd camp I knew so much about, but have never been until now? I looked around skeptically, examiaing my surroundings before I got up to the group. When I eventually approched the group , who was Indeed Romulus, and my other 'brother' Dominic, a girl who had a deep, dark look on Romulus and another guy who had a black trench coat type thing. I looked at Romulus for a second, not his eyes but more of his neck, whoch had a large block around it.. Uhmm... Then, I lowered my head, keeping my eyes on the ground avoiding all contact. "Hello dear brothers," I say, "And-Strangers..." I looked at everyones shoes. Wasn't this a lovely view...

ooc: I needed to post:p Must needed posts:p

Last edited by Kasi on 11/23/2011, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 6:28 pm

"Ah Remedy so nice of you to be here too. Well...woah wait what the heck."Dominic said as he noticed the wooden block that had grown around Romulus's neck. Dom assumed that the Poena girl had made it happened but he didn't say anything. All of the Regenalds know of Romulus's magic touch and he honestly hardly felt any pain for his brother getting his payback before he even got anything to happen.

((Neo actually wears a cassock but I guess it doesn't effect anything))

Neo jumped as he watched the wooden block appear, but quickly regained his composer as the other girl had walked up to their group."I take it you two her then."Neo says feeling a sense of overcrowededness it wasn't so much that he hated a big crowd he just didn't like the idea of not knowing anything.

"Yes Neo. Remedy here is mine Trey and Romulus's 'sister'."Dominic says in response to Neo's question.

((I understand Kasi and I'm fine that you couldn't wait. Romulus just got unapproved for the moment and I was planning on waitng for him to get reapproved but whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:41 pm

Romulus blinks and chokes a little but quickly regains his stature from use to pain and any and all type of torture thanks to Dr. Regenald. "Hmm very interesting..." he mummers putting his hands upone the block and running them along it before snapping it in half and tossing the cracked block to the ground. After that is done he whipes off any splinters that stayed on his neck, picking out any that logged inside his neck but never struggeling or showing signs of pain throughout it all. "Well I'm sure you can do wore than that, but alas I would not wish to find out first hand." Romulus says with a quick wink at Sammie smiling softly then turning to Remedy and chuckiling softly, "Got away finally did you, hows Lorenen and the rest of them dear sister?" he asks looking at her but never letting his eyes drift away from the Poena girl incase she happens to try something again.
((sorry it's short))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:19 pm

Dominic smirked when Romulus broke the block around his neck, and took the splinters out of his neck. "All right show off." Dominic said as his brother finished what he was saying. He then turns towards Remedy and says adding on to Romulus's question,"Yeah do you know anything about Korenen and the rest of them. Oh Gods knows what he's doing to Korenen now that you've escaped Remedy." He then begins to think of his brother and all the torture he must be going through now that his sister is here and Dr. Regenald has lost one of his death seers.

"Wait who is this Korenen guy you two are talking about?"Neo asks even though he isn't sure he wants to know the answer. So far he has met four Regenalds and a Daughter of Poena and currently he is near close to be totaly freaked out by Trey, Romulus, and Sammi. He isn't afraid of Remed and Dominic, because he has no idea right now what they are capable of doing. He thinks to himself of all the pain he could have done to him if he got on any of there bad sides.

"Korenen is our other brother. He's the son of the Greek concept of Mania, and right now we have no idea what's happened to him." Dominic says answering Neo's question

"Ok so who is this person that yall are talking about. The guy that yall wont give a name."Neo asks and feel the mood suddenly shift. He already knew he had asked about a sore subject. What he didn't realize was how sore the subject was.

"That's none of your buisness!" Dominic yells as Neo asked the question that unlocked all of Dominic hidden memories. Memories of pain, tests, experiments, crimes all of it had flooded into Dominic's relatively calm mind, and with the flood of memories came also the tears. He began to cry which only embarrassed him on top of everything because he knew that his older brother and sister were standing right there watching everything.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 3:43 pm

"May... 30th.. June 14th, July 20th, February 26th, March 7th.May 30th.. June 14th, July 12th, February 26th, March 7th.May... 30th.. June 14th, July 12th, February 26th, March 7th." I shook my head, trying to make myself stop muttering. I squeezed my fists together and looked up closing my eyes tight. Holding back a few tears, I would love to see the eyes of everyone but I couldn't. I stiffened a bit, "I'm not sure what has happened. I've escaped awhile ago, but I have had... other plans. If any of you, do see Korenen, you better tell me immediately. The wolves... They told me he's been getting tortured worse than we've ever been. And I feel horrible for that.." I look at the ground sadly. "As for the rest of them..." I just stopped talking, not saying another word.

I felt just as confused as Neo did. "Dr. Regenald? He sounds... familiar. I'm not sure how though.." I raised an eyebrow. Trying to remember, but I have just forgotten. "Anywho, Who's the other people you guys are talking about?" I at least wanted to get into the conversation. I was a bit frustrated that the block was pulled off Romulus. But I got over it quickly. And the new girl, whom, I'm guessing was their sister, seemed mysterious, and I couldn't 'read' her well.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:51 pm

Romulus sighs softly and shakes his head "We haven't seen him Remedy my dear sister...but I know all of them will soon escape." He mummers adding only in his head 'I hope they do, not only for their sake but also for our own...to know our siblings are safe.' Then the fool Neo has to go and talk about the 'good doctor' which only brings back memmories of pain, tourture, theiving, and murder, as well as Dominic's tears, which makes Romulus rush to his side in comfort. Eyes glaring into Sammie and Neo, "Never speak of that monster...he may be our 'father' but he is a man whom none wish to meet, and if you have you will wish you never met him like we ourselves do." He mutters as Romulus makes the mist shift once again going from the pleasent moonlit lake front to the pain, suffering, theiving, and murder that Dr. Regenald put his 'children' through or made them commet; though throught the entire thing he never once reveals the face of 'The Good Doctor' instead keeping his identity secret from the demi-god and decendent for their own sakes. Most would think Romulus evil or strange for making others mentally go through what he himself did, but it is not for that sake it is only to stop the flow of questions that are sure to come, for once someone sees this even though they wont have the emotional or actuall physical sense of what happened they will see it for themselves. That alone would be enough to stop even the most curios and unrelenting of news reporters to leave their questions of what happened to rest.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:03 pm

Dominic tries to stop the tears as Romulus comes to confort him and silence the two of anymore question. As Romulus and Remdy knew that with Dominic being the youngest of all their siblings was the one of the most hurt especiall since he was a biological son of the doctor. He sees the mist shift but doesn't look at the lake because he could see clearly through his memories everthing that was happening in the misted images. He couldn't stand the idea of watching them when ever night that he went to bed he relived the memories. Over and over again everynight that's all he ever saw was the pain.

Neo watches the images through the mist in shock and horror. What he saw was so horrid that he couldn't even place words to describe the scenes. Crimes, torture, pain, suffering, that's all that came to mind from watching these scenes as they played out infront of them. He thought of questioning why the man's face was covered but qiuckly dismissed the thought knowing that the young demigod hiding his tears would surely wail and lament more if Neo were to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:11 pm

I looked around, looking at the children. And the crazy Doctor. I couldn't believe he actually did that to people. This was like some scary movie. Except, it actully happened. This was actually done to these kids. And more. Others had it done as well. "Oh my god.." I quietly muttered.

"ROMULUS! YOU IDIOT!" I cried out. Holding back everything I had. "STOP!. SERIOUSLY! TURN IT OFF!" And I started to bawl, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. I barley looked. Just listened. All the yelling, the screaming, the crying and the worse was the sound of pain. "ROMULUS. TURN. IT. OFF. NOW!" My eyes were wide open now, looking straight at my brother.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 6:12 pm

Secretly having watched all that transpired the last couple of minutes the 'leader' of the 'Regenald Gang' as they liked to call themselves sometimes and were called by news reporters world wide, who didn't die of course' jumps down from his tree and stands up to his full height of around six foot one. Walking up behind the group he lets loose his posinous vapors at his brother Romulus, and Romulus only, these side effects will make him cough and sneeze as well as loosing consiounsness for a few seconds. But a few seconds is all that is all that is needed to stop him from showing everything again to his siblings and to the new people around them. "Romulus! Why must you always try to take things into your own hands, you had no right to show these people the horrible things we have all went through, I admire your curage to try and get them to stop asking questions but that was not the way to do it." He mutters fully revealing himself to the group now, hands crossed upon his chest with his 'air of authority' that he was naturally born with.

Romulus gasps and falls down upon the ground coughing and weezing before momentarily blacking out, but when he does the mist shimmers and all goes back to 'normal' or at least what passes for normal in Camp Jupiter. Gruddgingly and with a splitting headace he stands up, yet unbalance, his right hand on his head as he listens to the voice of Trey Regenald, the first born of Dr. Regenald and the most powerful Regenald on the Roman side of course, even more powerful than Jonah perhaps but that is greatly disputed between all the Regenald 'children'. "Ahh, the fearless leader has returned..." He mutters under his breath, giving a fake bow before sliding out of the way of the blow that came to his head and standing next to his 'brother' yet chuckiling softly at the old joke between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 7:15 pm

Trioan makes her way to the area by the lake. Noticing the beautiful Sunset, she smiles and puts on her pair of sunglasses. Troian then starts to walking along the edge of the water thinking. As she walks Troian quietly starts to hum, 'How to Save A Life' by the the Fray.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 8:12 pm

((ML the sunset left awhile ago.))

"Trey."Dominic said quietly as he noticed his literal brother. He was glad that Trey was here and almost felt no remorse for Romulus being gased. Dominic soon grew embarrassed and quickly dried up his tears and finally got a grip on the memories forcing them back into the depths of his sub-concious.

Neo jumped slightly upon noticing the arrival of the first Regenald he met. "Hello Trey. Who would of thought we'd meet again so soon."Neo said in a relatively calm tone considering what he had just witnessed through the mist image he saw. He now Knew that cause Dominic to cry from question would more then likely earn him a permanete trip to the morge a.k.a a nice little spot in Pluto's hole in the Earth.

((Sweet now we are all using double characters in our posts. And sorry it took so long to post this))
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 8:26 pm

I looked at the new boy that popped up. I kind of rolled my eyes at him. He had that attitude that annoyed me. That some boys have. The other children seemed to cower at him a bit though. And that bothered me even more. "Isn't someone the drama king.." I muttered quietly.

My eyes popped a bit. Then I looked down at the ground. "Hey Trey." I said to his feet. I wasn't one to cower, nor be afraid of my older brother. But. His deaths sometimes give ME nightmares. That's the only thing I cower from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next