Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking

Go down 
+3
Kasi
Dexter
Shade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:39 pm

Looking up, Sophie notices the ghost has disappeared and relaxed. She looked over to notice the other kids making a lot of noise, wondering what was going on. Being a more of an observant person, rather that talking, she watched them silently between her arms, listening.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 10:01 am

((sorry late reply...i had a horrible migrane and just looking at any source of light killed))

Trey chuckles slightly and just for the fun of it when Sammie pokes his nose he pulls her hand down and kisses her finger. "Why thank you madem, you are as well." He says looking over at Remedy and laughing, "what you want part of her too sister dear?" He jokes winking jokingly as well just having fun for once in a while, and honestly it feels good to do so. It's much better than what he's done for the past couple of months even though some of the things were very 'fun' in a sense, or would be counted as fun to only those who think like Trey does.

Romulus sighs as he slowly rubs Rumor's back, "it is okay, you have no reason to be sorry for what happened almost a year ago." He whispers slightly lifting her chin up to look at him, a smile on his face as he looks into her eyes. " I do have one question for you though, what are we now?" Romulus whispers to her so only she can hear what is said once again.

Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 5:19 pm

((Internet troubles....yeah i know I'm late))

Neo jumps back as Dom tries to trip him. He then attaches his swords together and charges at Dom. He jumps in the air and stabs down looking to impale to 14 year old.

Dominic sees the attack coming and quickly dodges it by rolling out of the way. He then stand and swings his lightning sword at Neo's head to decapitate him.

Neo pulls his sword out of the ground justin time to block the lightning sword. He could feel the energy pulseing from the blade and down to his hands. He pushes the sword away and ducks down and charges his sword outstreched to stab him through the gut.

Dom blocks the sword and swings his lightning blade down on Neo back. He then jumps back and summons a lightning bolt and a gust of wind to nock Neo down.

Neo is caught off gaurd and and gets knock back a good 10 or 15 yards by the lightning and the gust of wind. He then gets up coughing and breathing heavily. "Well it's offical I can't beat you unless you unless it's a fair fight." Neo says in a deep breathless voice.

"Exactly."Dom says in a confident tone as his sword returns to normal and the storm moves on. He then sheathes his sword and goes over to his own little spot to look at the water.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:27 pm

I turned towards my brother with a look of disgust. "What's wrong with you? I do NOT go that way." I shook my head. He has got some issues. In a small instant, I saw my best friend/favorite sister. "CLOUD!" I schreeched and ran towards her.

I shook my head for a second, rolling my eyes back into my head. Then came back into focus, I looked at Treys arm around me. I looked at Remedy staring, then I jumped back. Furious. I snapped my fingers, sending a fire burning feeling towards Trey. "Burn.. Babyy. Burnnn"

We stood, each others eye on, one another. I ended up eyeing at the ground, looking sadly at it. "Yeah.." I sighed looking up at him once again. "Are we? That's your desicion I suppose.."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:28 pm

I skipped to the lake! Weeeeee! I almost tripped on an other beetle that was crawling around. "STUPID BEETLE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GET IN MY WAY!?" I yelled at it. Then I stepped on it and giggled, "Bye bye Mr. Beetle!!" I saw lots of people. Whoa! Then I saw Remedy! WHOAH. "REMEEEDYYYYYYYYYY! HELLO MY DEAR SISTER!!!!!!" I yelled, standing in place by the dead beetle.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:58 pm

Looking over Sophie notices someone else walk, wondering who she was. It was getting difficult to keep track of each person, but still, she listened and watched.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:29 pm

Trey chuckles evily as the thing runs out doing three backflips waiting for the pain to reach him. "do your worst Sammie, I'd like to see you try to bring torture and pain to any Regenald; we have been through hell and back I have no sense of pain. For your asimple minded type that means I physically can not feel pain to my body." He says grinning evily seeing the flames upon his body yet not feeling a damn thin as he walks up to her and spins a bit before grinning. "Dont be mad about the lovey thingy please? It was supposed to go on you on Neo over there but the vapor back fired and well... You saw the results of that." He mummers yawning as he waits for the 'burning sensation' to stop.

Romulus listens to what she says running all the possibilities through his head. Finnally coming onto a decission he lifts her chin up a bit and gently places a kiss upon her lips. He does this knowing that would speek much louder than any words he could have ever said just as the saying goes. Actions speek louder than words is once again proven true with what he just did.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:15 pm

Neo walks over to Sammi and Trey and listen to what he said as he was being burned. "Backfired. Yeah that's a definate word for what you did Trey."Neo said in a calm voice like he wasn't fased by anything that was going on. He then watches as Trey burns and waits for whatever Sammi possibly had to say.

Dom smirks at Romulus and Rumor's slowly getting back together. He then turns and starts laughing upon seeing Trey being burned and even though Dom knew Trey couldn't feel a thing he couldn't let his brother burn like that. He then waves his hand a small storm cloud appears over Trey's head and a light rain begins to fall on him. He watches as the fire is doused by the rain.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:20 pm

I raised an eyebrowl. "Fine, maybe a litle chking will do you some good." I quickly stopped. I felt really drained, but this kid. Ugh. I looked AT Him, imagining his lungs filling up with water. It flowed all through him. I yawned, waiitng for him to start choking, and being unable to breathe... I on the other hand could barley keep my eyes open.

I tackled her a huge hug. "I miss you!" I said looking at her chin, Then her hair. "Omg... your hair is... so.. so.. PINK!"

I smiled lightly, holding back a few laughs. At least the smile was real, unlike the fake one's I'v been having fora couple of days. I kissed Romulus back, so. I'm pretty sure this means were back together again. I pulled back, "I don't.. I don't wanna fight any more." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:24 pm

"Oh hi!" I hugged her back then pushed her off of me and stood up. I offered her a hand to help her up. "And I know! I love it! It's so.. me!" I laughed and flipped my hair over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:40 pm

Roxas wandered into the general area of the lake, his hood was up and he was walking slowly. He took in the beautiful scenery and the shimmering amazing sight of the actual lake. He took notice of a very large group of people, counting about nine people. He didn't really feel like talking, or doing an form of socialization at all. He had just arrived at this camp and wanted to get familiar with the land on his own. Remembering where to go first...friends.....an optional second. He didn't think much of friendship, he found it kind of useless in his point, friendship just bounds you down and hurts everyone in the end.But Roxas only thought of friendship this way, because secretly..he wanted friends, and he felt lonely every time he saw big groups of people his age, socializing having fun...it...made him jealous you could say. Roxas tryed his best to ignore them and walked over to a dead tree log. It was small in size, must've died from old age, he could guess. It looked decently sturdy so Roxas decided to sit down and rest atop of the log. He adjusted the black hood of his coat so that it would mask his entire face with darkness, making it so you could see none of his facial features. His attention wandered back to the nine people nearby. They were about fourty to fifthty five feet away from him, four girls and five guys. They all looked like they knew each other very well, some alot more then others though. He forced a smile at them, even though they couldn't see it, he was happy for the. they were lucky that they had friends...unlike Roxas...but who could have friends when you had to continuously travel from place to place trying to find some mysterious camp. Roxas loathed Lupa sometimes for making him travel that journey, but he also thanked her alot for doing so too. If she had not let him fight the treacherous journey on his own, he would've been weak, relying on help, and in the end he would've probably died, if not by the monsters then by Lupa for his own weakness. She was a tough, cruel, miserable old wolf, but she knew how to straighten your attitude and build you to become a warrior, even if she meant to or not. Roxas' journey made him strong and gave him the power to survive on his own, for ten years at that! For that he thanked Lupa alot, but he still loathed her from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:57 pm

Sophie notices a boy on fire. Her face grew warm as she made all the plants under his feet sink into the ground,so they wouldnt catch on fire. But he appeared to be fine. 'How is that possible' She thought, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 6:44 pm

Trey watches the rain pour down and douse out the fire as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Come on you really think you can ha-" He starts to say but is cut off by the suddon intrusion of water in his mouth, coughing and grabbing at his neck. Breathing through his nose he spits some out some water and cups his hands together gagging as he forms another vapor, this one should send Sammie into a coughing fit along with a migrane and pink eye. He throws it out straight at her before falling to his knees in loss of air and his wind pipes clogged with water.

Romulus smiles wrapping his arms around Rumor, pulling her closer as he kisses her again. When she pulls away to speak he listens and nods in agreement, "neither do I Rumor dear." He mummers softly as he slowly rubs her back, drowning out everything else that is going on around them. For right now all that matters to him is Rumor, nothing else is important, all is irrelavent.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:11 pm

Neo watches as Trey falls to the ground and then steps forward and is hit by the vapor. He then falls to the ground coughing and weezing. He wasn't sure what the vapor was but he figured it wasn't lethal and only caused a lot of coughing. He wasn't sure how long the coughing would last but he knew that if it keep up for too long Neo figured he would have to jump into the lake to make the coughing and wheezing stop.

Dom watches everything that happens in silence. As the fire dimishes and eventually goes out Dom makes the cloud fade away and then turns to see the sun slowly rising over the sky. It was nice to see the sun come out
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:57 pm

Sophie watches the scene unfold in confusion. Either she was going crazy in her head, or this was really happening. She couldnt tell which one though.But she still hasn't gotten used to this camp yet, and it might take a while.Getting slightly irritated, Sophia grows a red rose. A pale red. She picks it, and starts pealing each petal off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 10:05 pm

I grinned, satisfyed. Then i saw Neo get hit with soemthing that was suppose to be coming at my. I snapped my fingers, making the 'drowning' boy stop drowning. "Don't screw with me." I mummered at Trey. "Neo! Are you okay?"

I wrapped my arms around Romulus's neck and grinned. I'm glad we were together again, it felt like.. like ages. I pulled my arms away from his neck and grabbed his hand. "I think we should get back over to them." I sighed towards him.

"It really is."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 10:08 pm

"Uh huh!" I laughed!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 12:08 am

Trey stands up dusting off his cloths muttering curses under his breath as he looks around his surroundings, just now realizing the fool Neo got infront of his vapors. "Neo you fool." He mutters cutting off the vapors as he turns to the Sammie girl and rolls his eyes at what she said about him, "You do not mess with me or my family and I shall not mess with you girl." He says leaning back agaisnt a random tree as he crosses his arms over his chest, he moves his right hand around in circles as vapors slowly start to form in them, his eyes all different colors as he keeps changing the vapors over and over again. Trey , second smartest after Romulus, best tactician, mastermind, leader, and one of the most powerful Regenalds, has now officially made either one or two ,depending on Neo's decision,enimies at this camp who have the guts to challange him.

Romulus sighs softly as he kisses Rumor once more, lacing his fingers through hers, before finnally looking at the situation going on around them. Most of the scene passed by him unnoticed yet he does catch the end of it, the final words spoken by Trey yet again, and shakes his head in dissaproval at the actions of all the 'children'. Walking over he shakes his head "Trey, think about what you are about to do dear brother." He whispers turning to Sammie, "madem please do not mind what my brother her does he likes to test and train people without them knowing; in short he was trying to see what all you could do by pushing you to your limit."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 12:29 pm

Neo gets up in almost an exhausted manner and takes in a breath of fresh air. He then actually takes notice of everything that was said and say to Sammi,"I'm, Fine Sammi." He then turns to Rommulus and Trey and says,"Testing the limit of someone is okay. But what just did was stretching his reasoning a bit to far. Next time give us a reason to show you the strength we have before you start attacking us." Neo brushes himself off as he notices the rising sun. He then looked around and noticed the enterence of more people.

Dom starts laughing like a complete idiot at eveything that was said. "Neo you must really be dense in the head if you beileve that Trey is one to ask permission before starting crap. After what he and the rest of us have been through as you saw, then starting a lot of trouble without permission is the least that you have to worry about from any Regenald. Oh if Cain and Rorscach were here to listen to this, Cain would break out into a laughing fit and Rorscach would just start trying to put a dent in your face because he could." Dominic said as he caught his breath. He then started to laugh like a maniac again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 1:46 pm

I rolled my eyes at Trey. "Fine!" I snapped. Then crossed my arms turning my back at him. Don't mess with me and I won't mess with you, that's just how I work. I twitched a little bit, showing I was somewhat angry.

I looked around at everyone, I wasn't sure if they were still angry with me. Did they hate the fact at Romulus and I were together again? I just stared at everyone, scared of what they might think. Romulus and I were kind of holding hands, it gave me a bit more confidence to face my family once again. There were also new strangers in the presence.

"Let's go over there!" I yelped walking back over to my silbings and new found friends. I semi skipped/ walked over, then gave a look behind me to see if Cloud was following.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 2:10 pm

I followed Remedy! Then I saw two people fighting. Hm, that looked like Sammie and Trey. I stopped walking and got an evil-ish look on my face. "GUYS. I THINK WE NEED MORE PEACE AND LOVE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!" I screamed. Then I dropped a love bomb down by Sammie and Trey. I made it so it only affected them. Any second now, they'd be hugging and making up, maybe even kissing. "Mwahaha," I laughed to myself.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:08 pm

Sophie looks over at a few trees and notices another ghost. It waves its hand at her as if to follow and starts to float away. Feeling almost drawn to it, Sophie follows.

Gale shuffles in and looks around in hopes of seeing Vladimir. She notice a couple of boys but they wouldnt come even close to looking like Vlad. Sighing in disappointment, Gale leans against a tree petting her parrot, Sailor's, beak.

((Yup im trading they're places cuz i like Gale better XD))
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 11:27 pm

Trey smriks at what is said by Sammie and whisps his hand in closing motion,the vapors instantly dissapearing from the air as he listens to everything said. He chuckles at what his 'foolish' sister cloud says and notices the bomb, cursing he grabs it and quickly throws it out as far as he can, watching it splash into the lake. "Peace is for the foolish and simple minded whom can not accept the fact that humanity shall never be at peace simply because of our ancestory and how we are created. As long as humans, demi-gods, or even gods, seek out power or the will to be deffiant there will be war." He says pausing, to let the feeling sink in before continuing, "and as to love it is only an emotion fuled by another, without hate there can be no love ready to lift us all up or catch us and help us to rise above and conqure us all in its grasp." The first borne son of Dr. Regenald stands up straight, not leaning agaisnt the tree anymore, and crosses his arms over his chest looking out upon his 'siblings' and the other people at the lake; staring them all in the eyes just long enough for the obvious feeling of pure leadership that leaks out of him to sink into their mind. For them to know that he may not be the most powerful man in the world but he is one to be not only feared but respected and admired as well; all this he does subconciously.

Romulus blinks in suprise and subconsiously backs up abit as his brother starts to take charge, or at least does what he does natrually in situations like this. They may not admit it openly, some more than others, but all of the Regenald 'children' respect Trey and admit he is there leader for many reasons but all of them come back to the simple fact that he is a borne leader. The boy, no man, simply radiates leadership in everything he does even though some of his 'methods' are questionable he is not someone you want to double cross not only because of his powers but because of how he can twist reality and your will. With only a few words he could make you feel like your worth nothing more than a pile of cow turd because of what you did to him, this is the man Romulus happily calls brother. "Very well spoken Trey..." he mummers softly as he laces his fingers even more so between Rumor's.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 4:53 pm

Dominic stops laughing as Trey breaks out into one of his philosophy sessions. Honestly Dom was glad to have Trey as a brother and a leader but when he started talking like that it was really and truly quite annoying. "Great Job you two now Trey is going to keep ranting till you do something to shut him up." Dominic said in a pretty annoyed voice. It wasn't that Dom hated Trey because he didn't but it was just the fact that Trey will start up crap for no reason and then when someone tells him something that should be meant to stop him from doing crap, he turns it into the perfect excuse to start ranting about peace, hate, love, or whatever happens to be used.

Neo listens to what Trey and Dominic said. He wasn't really interested in hearing Trey's voice at the moment but something about his talking was actually moving Neo. Right now he would rather have Trey jump off a cliff but he didn't say anything as they all started and ended their talking sessions.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 6:21 pm

I watched Trey do a long stupid speech. "That was..." I started to make it seem like I was going to cry. I ducked my head down then wiped my face. Then I flew my head up. "So freaking long and pointless."

I loved the fact that Romulus was silently playing with my fingers. It made me smile, just abit.h I hope I'll at least be smiling more, now that we were back together. It was helping me be happy, and stay happy. I looked at everyone, eyes darting back and forth, but stayed quiet.

ooc: sorry it's short. I gots to go to basketball practice:p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next