Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking

Go down 
+3
Kasi
Dexter
Shade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 9:03 pm

"Okay, if you're gonna be like that.." I muttered to myself. "NO ONE. THROWS. AWAY. MY. BOMBS!!!!!!" I yelled at Trey. I made 9 love bombs fall down around Trey and Sammi. "And, POOF!" I snapped my fingers and they all went off at once. I rubbed my hands together like I was dusting them off, "Take that." I smiled and flipped my hair behind my shoulder. "I win." I said to myself then laughed evilly. I loved being able to just rain bombs down, it made me happy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/8/2011, 8:10 pm

Trey rolls his eyes at everyone sighing softly, "It may be long but if you actually took the time to listen then you would know it's not pointless." He mutters eyes quickly darting to Cloud, watching the foolish girls actions and flips backwards taking his shirt off, revealing his tonned top physically fit body, before diving into the water. He lands in just in time too as the bombs go off rleasing whatever gass she has in mind. Afte a minute he comes out of the water ((hands are like that in his pic)) shaking his head in dissapontment as he bends down to retreave his shirt, saying nothing for now. Once done Trey walks up to Cloud and chuckles whispering in her ear, "your getting slow sister dear; next time make sure you hit who your aiming for and that it was succusseful begore you give yourself the victory." His eyes turn silver as vapors leak out of his mouth and into her ear. These posionus vapors should momentarrily reduce her seenses so that they are nearly gone, her vision blurred, hearing horrible, sense of touch practically gone, and taste as if not there. Once done he backflips away from her, doing so ubtill he is in his original spot.
((sorry it's so late and only Trey, gtg, finals and End Of Course Tests ...blaah))
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/9/2011, 4:28 pm

((Me too on the Tests...It sucks like crap...D:))

Dom takes notice of his sister Cloud and the bombs she tried hit Trey and Sammi with. Dominic started laughing slightly at Cloud's false victory and the fact that Trey had just poisoned her with ease. He didn't hate his siblings or anything like that it's just that it made them laugh when they started attacking each other for fun.

Neo shifts his vision to the bombs the girl that had walked up with Remedy had made explode around him Trey and Sammi. He didn't think about moving until the bombs had went off and when they did the initial shock wave caused him to step back slightly then with the gas entering his nostrils and mouth he began coughing uncontrollably. He started to feel weird and wondered what was going on. Neo knew it had something to do with the bombs but his head began to get clouded and he couldn't think straight. He looked at Sammi and thought about how cute she was.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/9/2011, 8:17 pm

I closed my eyes, plugged my nose, and shut my mouth, not breathing in a thing for about a minute. I just stood there, looking like an idiot. When I finally opened my eyes, Trey was in the water, and Neo was looking at me all googly eyed. "Oh. Sh*T."

Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2011, 1:00 am

Gale looks around, dazed and confused (like the movie XD). She thought she heard bomb but it was probably nothing.Sighing, Gale makes fog form out of her palms, like snakes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 3:54 pm

I left.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/13/2011, 11:28 pm

Roxas sighed and looked at the sky, studying the various cloud formations in the air. He glanced back other at the crowd of people, a few had left and the others were fighting, loving, and doing other social stuff. Once again it annoyed Roxas...he wished he had some one to talk to,(Hint hint.....)but once again he just put his depressive thoughts of wanting a friend aside and focused on the sweet sound of solitude. Roxas sat up eventually, bored of the clouds, and studied his sword, wanting to make sure they were in perfect condition. Oblivion was a-okay, so sharp looking at it would give you a mental cut. Oathkeeper was fine aswell, alittle duller than Oblivion, but still pretty damn sharp. After the weaponery check-up, Roxas sheathed his two swords and continued watching the crowd of people from afar.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/14/2011, 8:56 am

Gale sighs and notices someone else watching the crowd of people, like her. She raises an eyebrow and walks over to him. "Hi" Gale says, assuming he was bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 4:29 pm

Neo shook his head and then told Sammi."I'm leaveing this got pretty boring."

Dominic left the lake and headed for the exit of the camp
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 2:38 pm

Roxas stood up and left the lake, looking for some place quiet to relax.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 2:39 pm

"ya'll can find me when your bored. Or whatever."Neo said then walked away from the beach.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 2:59 pm

Gale leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4