Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking

Go down 
+3
Kasi
Dexter
Shade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 8:36 pm

Trey smirks and gives Neo a half-wave before speaking again. "Hello Neo, Remedy dear sister long time no see...Dominic, how do you do?" He asks then chuckles and turnd to face the girl who called him a drama king and gives a half bow, with his infamous devoius smile that his family members know so well. "Nice to meet you madem, I am Trey Regenald, eldest true son of Dr. Regenald, Dominic's real older brother but that isn't something I'm proud of." Trey says smiling and nudging Dom to show he's joking about the last part he said, "and you are beautiful?" He asks raising an eyebrow at the random spark of jealousy in Romulus but all he has to do is mouth 'Rumor' which makes him falter a little obvious that he's still in love with her.

Last edited by Dr. Regenald on 11/26/2011, 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 8:54 pm

OOC:Erg Im not editing.

bic:Troian looks around slowly and sighs. She then walks out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:15 pm

"Doing good Trey. Just wish asword would come through."Dominic said jokingly hiding the fact that he had been crying like a baby 5 year just moments ago. "The girl that called you a drama king is a daughter of Poena Trey. I know Mefitas made you pretty powerful but she could probably match you if she needed to." He then adds on to kid around with his older brother.

Neo watches the scene unfold in silence. He was surprised at how well Dominic hadrecovered from his previous saddness caused by Neo's questioning. He felt bad for making the kid cry but he also feared the child because Dominic made it sound like if there was a storm around then he would be the most powerful 14 year old the Neo would ever see.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:21 pm

"Thank you." I scowled at Dominic. "Thats WHY I DON'T tell people who my mother is, or about my powers." I hated showing people my powers, I hated competeing with my powers. I hated, my powers. I guess I could say. I rolled my eyes once again at the Trey kid, he though he was being all smooth with that attractive smile of his. But I was tottaly not falling for it. I contorted an odd, but annoyed face at the Trey kid. Hoping he would just, go away or something.

"Haven't seen you in a while either, dear brother." I murmer. I kept talking to his shoes. Then his tummy, or his neck. Never his face. Ugh. I hated this. Then I remembered something, "Oh.. Romulus... I have to tell you something. Something about..." I was now looking at his neck. Then his mouth, "About..." I paused. Trying to figure out how I would say this. "About- Rumor..."

ooc: I'm going to Hammah's soon. So I'll probably be posting on an ipod. Just Lettin' yall know.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:34 pm

Trey smirks at what dom and the poena girl say rolling the words around in his head before speaking. "Poena....goddess of...tourture if I'm correct...my she'd get along with The good doctor swimmingly." He mutters chuckilling at the little joke of his then hearing what Remedy had to say he raises an eyebrow looking over at Romulus with new found interest in his eyes wondering what next will transpire between the love parted birds.

Romulus sighs shaking his head at Trey's cruel joke but his heart stops beating at what Remedy says next. "Y...yes...what about her Remedy? Please, oh please tell me." He mummers softly confused as to what she has to say about Rumar, oh sure they had a fight and he ran off but the time apart made him feel absolutely horrible about what he had said though he still dissagreas with what she said about his siblings. Even if the damned girl doesn't believe their hers doesn't mean she could think about blowing the whole house up while everyone was inside it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:02 am

"Gods Remedy. You just had to bring her up didn't you. Now Romulus is going to start acting like a love struck puppy dog obsseing over Rumor every five seconds." Dominic says in a more irritated than calm voice. It wasn't that Dominic hated Rumor or anything. He really did like her. It was just the fact of how egomaniacal Dr. Regenald made her. Constantly telling her what to do. The experiments. The tests. Whatever it was Dr. Regenald screwed Rumor up and it really showed in her personality. In Dominic's point of view, if Dr. Regenald had never happened then Rumor would of actually been a somewhat nice girl. But No, the good doctor had to go and screw her up so badly to were she would often threaten to blow up the house with everyone inside. Dominic just couldn't stand Rumor and it was all because of their 'father'. But Dominic also knew to keep his feelings to himself. because if he were to ever tell Rumor off there is no telling of the possibilites of how bad she could torture him before Dominic had died.

"Rumor? Is it a sore subject or not." Neo felt the need to ask even though he knew that he was probably about to get his butt killed for asking.

"Nah. Rumor is our somewhat egomaniacal sister and the daughter of Chaos. So don't cross her or you could end up with a fate worse then death. Yeah Rumor and Romulus had a thing before heran off after they had a fight. You'd think it's disgusting to think that, but to Rumor she didn't see any of us as her siblings. Just other kids who got stuck with him as a way of the Fates being cruel on us." Dominic said feeling good to actually say the words to what he felt and not be in fear that she was about to appear behind him with the worse torments possible.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:24 am

I bit my lip. I was one of the people who actually liked her though. She was nice... kind of. She liked me... I think. "She escaped... From what I was told." I sighed in a deep breath. I didn't know how else to explain it. That's what happend..

"So. That's what you all think of me." I scowled. Why the heck did I even come here? I don't think theres really a point if they all hate me. I had my arms crossed, a pissed off expression on my face. I felt really intimidating, who am I kidding. I'm always intimidating. I stared at everyone, my 'sister' who just kep her face on the ground. My brother's who did find me intimidating. And... then there was Romulus. He didn't say anything really. But everyone else. did. I mostly kept my glare on Dominic.

My eyes widend. Oh Sh*t. I thought. Now. I wanted to leave, the daughter of chaos was here and well... "Uh oh.."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:50 am

Trey chuckles softly and does a half bow as Rumor walks in winking, his fatal flaw is porbably that he isn't scared of anyone or anything, thing is he knows its going to come back and bite him in the butt one day. "Ahh your in for it now Dominic," He whispers chuckilling softly then turning to face Rumor. "Good evening dear sister, or am I still just the anoying kid who lives in the same house as you and your lover hmm?" He says looking straight back at her with his never faltering appearance, always ready to test the will of others, her, Jonah, and Dr. Regenald most of all because of the power advantage they had over him. Anyone who can pose a challange to him is a person worth his respect, but with that respect comes his ever possing dessire to out do them and Rumor is one of the people whom he tends to beat every inch of the way.

Romulus blinks stunned as he sees the girl who appears before them all, his mouth almost falling open though he keeps it closed and runs a hand through his hair looking away in shame. "He....hey Rumor...I missed you, and sorry for everything." He mummers not looking at her still but sighing softly as the memmories of all the times they spent together start rushing in through his head. Then one thought that he hasn't let touch his brain sense he escaped comes to him, does she think they're still together, hell are they even considered together anymore?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:10 am

"I take it your Rumor then."Neo says stupidly.

"Yes Trey way to show me some confidence. Gods Rumor sorry but it's kinda the truth. With the you know everything. He pretty much screwed you up in away. And if your going to kill me now please do it painlessly."Dominic says in a more confident tone seeing as Rumor had now heard how he felt. He knew that he might as well be dead now so why not say what was on his mind in his final moments.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:58 am

I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head, they darkened a bit. I was totally pissed now. My fists clenched and felt like I was swollowing a hair ball. "I'll talk to you later," I pointed at Romulus. "As for you, Dominic,- Trey." I closed my eyes, then opened them to reveal a large hammer above themm. I had my hand flat, laying in the air. The hammer slowly started to shake, as my hand did. "Would you all really like to be smashed with a hammer?" I asked darkly.

I looked up at everyone. I felt helpless and innocent. I didn't want anything to do with this. So I jumped back. Away from everyone.. "Rumor..." I muttered extremely quit. I stayed real careful so I wouldn't catch anyones eyes.

My eyes widend, woah. I stepped back, following the same thing that the Remedy girl was. I didn't want to get involved. Yet- I did at the same time. I don't know what to do. So. I just stayed back and held myself back from getting involved. Or doing something stupid, I mostly eyed out Trey and the Rumor girl.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:15 pm

Trey looks up and smirks balling his left hand up into a fist as his eyes turn red and black as he looks over at her. "Come now dear sister, do you honestly want to do that? Sure you could kill me but I have produced enough lethal vapors to kill you off as well." He says not making anything up at all, if she dropped the hamer he would release the vapors at her, killing her in three to four minutes. "So what's it going to be then? Gona calm down and let us all walk outa here stark free or let us three die then go straight to the fields of punishment?"

Romulus blinks at everything that transpires groaning slightly. "Come on Trey..please don't..and Rumor, think about what your about to do please."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 2:30 pm

"Trey please shut it. Your not helping us out here at all." Dominic says in a calm voice trying to keep his cool. "Anyone else feel the rain pouring down." Dominic says and as if on cue the boom of thunder and the crack of lightning whipped across the sky. "Finally I'm in my element."Dominic says as he draws his sword and it's blade lights up with lightning.The blade began to pulsate as if it were always made of the electrical plasmatic substance. "Now can I please be left alone."Dom says to Rumor and turns to walk away.

Neo watches the scene unfold. He quickly threw up his arm as Dom's sword was set alive with lightning and the area around him becamso much brighter. "Wow" He said as he looked upon Dominic's blade.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:03 pm

I blinked. Stunned. I was surrounded by some pretty powerful kids. Still. I was powerful as well, I should just skin everyone alive. Then we would all have a fun little party. I was chuckeling to myself at the thought.

I looked around, then just sat on the ground. I refuse to get involved. My sister, my brothers, the strangers. The dates of today, all mumbling around in my head. "November 27th, November 27th, November 27th, 11-27-11, 11-27-11." I kept on muttering. On and on. I wasn't sure if everyone appiled to the date right now, so. I just kept looking at the ground. Quietly muttering to myself.

Quickly. I wiped the hammer away, then flattend my hand once again as a large brick wall, about 12 feet by 6 feet showed up. It weakened me a bit, but I tottaly ignored my tired thoughts. I flattened my hand out, palm facing my two brothers, in the way , in between us. Then I pushed, making the wall fly forward at the two of them, as if it was flying. But full speed. All it would really do was push them off there feet. If they didn't jump out of the way. I at least wanted a message to stick with them, that said: I don't want to be messed with today.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 5:52 pm

Wondering into the lake, Sophie sits down on a smooth rock. She notices some other kids she's never seen before, maybe new kids, but it doesnt matter.It's not like she'll be making the first move into saying 'hello'. Down by the water Sophie spots an almost transparent figure of a boy, dressed in old fashioned closes. Sudden she realizes it's a ghost, and her heart skips a beat. She hated when the snuck up on her like that, it terrified her. (( :000 wow i see now, heh))
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:53 pm

Trey smirks as the hammer dissapears and dives out of the way of the wall with ease, going into a dive roll then standing up and dusting his pants off. "Hmm, some one is a little pissed, why don't you go see whats wrong Romulus." He says pushing him forward slightly, his eyes turning back to their regular brown as he opens his hands the vapors simply gone, dissipating in the air becoming harmless. He notices a girl around his age wander in and wonders what type of powers she has, only time will tell; well that or Romulus, 'Mr. I can tell what power anyone has because of my godly daddy'. Alas, though Romulus has his own little problem to deal with right now and can't be botherd with telling Trey what powers the beauty down by the lake has so he pushes the thought from his mind, crosses his arms over his chest and watches the show.

Romulus gulps as he's pushed forward, stumbiling a little bit and accidintly bumping itno Rumor, instinctivly throwing his arms around to catch himself. The result of this puts them in a very akward postion, Romulus' arms around Rumor and their lips very close, which he notices quickly and pulls away steadying himself and blushing madly though it dies down. "S-sorry about that....are you okay Rumor?" He asks knowing that she isn't but he also knows that even before she got here she was pissed off about something and he wants to know what that thing is, even if they aren't technically together anymore he still cares for her. Only thing is, what does she think about him? Does she believe he hates her, does she hate him, these questions and millions more run through the head of the confused Romulus.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:18 pm

Dominic looks over his shoulder then quickly manipulates the wind from the coming storm to send him into the air and barely miss the brick wall. He then shrunk his sword down to the size of a dagger and sheathed it. He then turned and smirked upon noticeing how sad it was to watch Romulus whenever Rumor was around. No sad wasn't the word for it. In all honest to Dom it was pretty funny to watch. Somehow Dominic felt that they were over and done with and Romulus was still obssessing over her. it was just a mix of sad humor that always gave Dom a devious little smirk.

Neo watched and saw that Dominic wasn't joking with how powerful he was during a storm. He calmly inched over to Sammi and whispered into her ear,"Is it bad that I'm scarred of like all of you. I've got a pair of fancy swords and that's about it. I think it's kinda sad."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:23 pm

Sophie notices the ghost now looking at her and as fast as she could, quickly looked down, trying to make it as if she wasnt looking at him. 'Please dont see me.Please dont see me. Please dont see me' Is all she could think, but it didnt matter they always say her, and only her when she was around. There was no way of getting away from them. The spirit slowly floated toward Sophie as her heart races, and sat next to her. " Yes?" Sophie asks, not daring to look at him. The ghost remand quiet and Sophie relaxed some, liking it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:37 pm

We were so close... He had the same odd smell he always did. The one smell I absolutley adored. That's why it took so much strength in me to push Romulus away from me. I squeezed my fist together, then the brick wall was crushed into smaller bricks, then vanished into smoke. I looked back at Romulus. "I'm fine." I muttered at him. I did give a couple death glares at Trey and Dom. Hoping they knew, to at least SHUT UP.

"Oh..." I quietly muttered for a moment. I was looking at Rumor and Romulus, they were so cute together. But all that has happened, it hurt me a bit to was Rumor push him away. I did know how much it hurt her though. I stood up, walking back into the circle to join the few that were some what left. I kept my eyes on da feet.

I smiled a small bit, keeping my eyes on everyone as if it was a tv show. "No." I leaned in whispering to Neo. "I bet you could probably kick some but with those swords though." I shurgged, at least giving him some sort of thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:59 pm

Trey watches everything going on with interest and smirks knowing that those two will be at eachothers...throats,lips,bodies, ahh whichever comes first, in less than ten minutes. Turning his head to face the other two people in the little 'group' he chuckles as a devious idea comes into his head, oh sure he isn't one to play match maker but the thought of it just sends him spinning on his heals. So, of course the son of Mefitas strides on over and stands infront of them his eyes turning pink, "don't kill me after this...its just to push things a long, mkay?" He whispers blowing the vapors into their face, if it works out it should jump start whatever the hell makes people feel loving twoards eachother; well thats the plan at least, though not everything goes exactly the way it should.

Romulus sighs softly shaking his head as he looks at her. "No, your not Rumor...I know you too well, now tell me whats up." He mummers placing a hand on her shoulder, wanting to hold her close again but he doesn't know if she wants that as well or not. Only time will tell what has become of them and what they mean to eachother now, if anything at all; though obvious to everyone but them they are both still madly in love with the other person.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:07 pm

"Eh maybe Dominic but who knows."Neo says to Sammi before Trey came over. "Wait what."Neo said as Trey finished his sentence then started coughing like crazy as the gas went into his nose. "What the hell did you just do to me Trey."Neo asked quietly.

Dominic watched the scene unfold with Trey and the other two people. "Seriously Trey what are you planning." Dom asked in a whisper as he waited for whatever gas his brother had realsed to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:25 pm

"Trey... Don't be stupid..." I said outloud. Knowing he was doing something dumb with the poor Sammi girl and the boy. But- somethings don't go according to plan, and I was afraid I knew what was going to happen. Poor Sammi... It's the fact that, someone who was jsut watching could jump to the same conclusion as I.

ooc: I love making things back fire>Very Happy

I'm not one to cry, or tear up. But since the whole Romulus thing, and mixing it with Dr. R. I've gotten severely depressed over the years. Romulus running away made it worse. One time, I cried in my room like crazy, and dead kittens, and puppies and stuff appearred in my room. Things that make other people sad. It really wasn't my fault, my subconscience said 'Saddness' and that's what happened. Although, I made it all disappear. I bit my lip looking at Romulus's sweet, yet mysterious eyes. I turned my head away to get away from his staring, and to make sure he didn't see my eyes watering up. "I'm seriously.. fine" I sniffled.

I blinked for a couple seconds, I felt like Cupid just like hit me with a thousand arrows. And I know it had to do with the Trey kid. The... Trey kid. Who's eyes were pink... and pretty. And- Uncontrolalby, I felt like a Venus kid. Bashfully blinking, and giving the TREY kid flirty looks. I completely blocked everyone else out, it was just. Trey... And....Me. That's all I seemed to care about at the moment. WHAT DID HE DO TO ME?

ooc: BACK FIREEEEEEEEEEENESS:DDDDDDD

And I was right. I'm usually right, not to sound concited or anything. I walked up behind Trey laughing. "That's what you get for trying out a vapor your not used to usinggggggg" I giggled at myself, and him. I just stood next to him, watching the Sammi girl (not in her eyes of course). She was flirting with him like crazy, all because my brother was- well- stupid.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:33 pm

Suddenly, the ghost tries to grab Sophie's hand, who screams in terror and falls off the rock. She pants and stares at the boys face as he muttered 'Help me'. She shook her head " I cant..." she said quietly curling up into a ball, rocking back and forth. the ghost disappears.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:58 pm

Romulus frowns and mentally smacks himself as he pulls her into a hug, looking down into he eyes. "No your not Rumor, now please tell me what's wrong." He whispers softly as th rain drops dow to a light little drizzle. Just looking at her he can tell whas wrong with her, but he isn't able to tell just what is wrong with her emotionally and mentally. He knows it has to be one of those because like all Regenalds, even if she doesn't count herself as one, she is in tip top physical condition.

Trey blinks looking at the two of them with confusion, one thing running through his mind. That is , how did I mess up? They should be head over heals with eachother but no, she' making all these googily eyes and stuff at him, this is not what he had in mind at all. "Shut up Remedy. .." He mutters as an idea slowly starts to form in his head, he could use this to his advantage but then again it is only temporary and will wear off in about ten minutes. Oh, decisions, decisions, decisions. Shrugging in a 'what the hell' kinda way he grins slidding an arm around her waist laughing slightly knowing she'l more than likely skin him or something when it comes off but hey, not his fault, he was tryin to set her up with Neo.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:23 pm

Neo watches Sammi fall head over heels for Trey and is wondering what had happened. He figured it had something to do with the dust he had blew at them but just shrugs and wonders what he was going to do. He was quickly growing bored since Rumor had shown up. He thenlooked over and saw that Dominic was just standing there. He got and idea nad then drew his swords and stuck around to where he was behind Dom. Neo then quickly swung his arms around to where his blades were inches from Dom's neck. "Let's see what you can do." He whispered in Dom's ear.

Dominic jumps slightly as Neo had whispered in his ear. He quickly grew a devious smile and said, "Ok Fortune boy your on." Dom said then quickly unsheathed his sword and it lite up with the energy of a lightnig bolt. He then dropped down making sure he didn't hit the swords and did and twisting kick in an attempt to trip Neo up.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:34 pm

"Heheheheeeeee" I giggled as Trey pulled me closer. I smile at him, giggling like a crazy lovestruck monkey. "Arn't you adoribale!" I laughed, poking Treys nose with excitement. I kept on giggling, just the thought of Trey's arm around me made me jump up with joy. Jese, he was so.. just so.. cute!

I started laughing, just because it was so fake. "OH TREYYY." Now he's more playing her than, 'faking liking her'. I honestly thought that was funny too.

I swollowed hard, feeling my self choke up a little. "I'm just..." I sniffled. I didn't know how to explain what was wrong with me. Maybe, I just had to relax. This time, I hugged Romulus back though. "I'm so sorry!" I cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking   A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 'lovely' stroll during the sunset, perfect for thinking
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next