Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Apartment Building - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 1:58 am

Justin looked up from the ground, and managed a crooked smile at the girl despite his now-bloody mouth. Overconfident creeper was still overconfident.

I heard Lee being very loud, and looked back at the apartment in alarm. I'd never seen him this angry before, and was concerned over whether or not he'd be alright after all of this was over. It was like he'd completely exploded.

Justin saw that the girl seemed to be distracted, so he grabbed her around the ankle. Why? He wasn't really sure, actually. Just because.

I looked back at the creep in irritation and shook off his hand, then reached down and grabbed him by the elbow. I dragged him back into the apartment, and dropped him on the floor next to the sofa before rushing back over to the kitchen area.

Ariana's screams were so loud, her voice box really should have broken or something. The pain was so great, she should have just died from a heart attack. But despite all this, she still didn't do what Lee wanted. Hell, she probably couldn't form any understandable words at this point.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 2:16 am

I stood up and started kicking Ariana in the side. "BEG!"I yelled with each successive hit, kicking her over and over again. The fact that I was still conscious was probably amazing, but the thought didn't cross my mind. All my thought process invovled was getting the b!tch to beg before she died.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 2:27 am

The force of one of the kicks pushed Ariana onto her side, and she curled up armadillo style - which was really weird with her limblessness - and whimpered. She wasn't just whimpering nonsense, though - she repeatedly mentioned the words help and please, among others.

I noticed the creeper trying to escape out of the corner of my eye, so I had to go back over and kick him into the apartment again. Gods. After I'd done that, I went over to the counter and snatched two regular knives, walked back, and knelt down and grabbed his wrist. I stabbed one through his palm, between the thin bones in his hand, and then tacked him to the floor. I did the same with his other hand, on the other side, though it was difficult with all his screaming and flailing and crying. Gods, the real pain hadn't even started yet. Now that the creep was stuck, I went back to the kitchen. I didn't want to miss anything important, after all.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 3:36 am

I stopped using my powers, because I feared if I didn't I'd die. To hear her plea for help fave me the energy I needed to stay awake, but even so, I fell to the ground next to her. "I'm here for you, my love. It's me, Thanatos. Ask me to save you. I'll do anything for you." I said, urging her to do it. To beg for Thanatos. Just once.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 3:48 am

I raised an eyebrow. That was very... odd. Lee was probably extremely tired, since I believed he'd used his powers an awful lot, and his rage wouldn't be helping with matters whatsoever. But still, I was ever so slightly uncomfortable about this trickery.

"Not you," Ariana snarled at Lee, and moved her leg as though she were trying to kick him. It didn't work, though, obviously. She coughed up more blood, and cringed again.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 3:56 am

I growled. "Have fun eating your f*cking heart, then. "I said, and grabbed the knife, and started unceremoniously hacking away at Ariana's chest, pulling chunks of gore out of the way, breaking ribs with the buttstupid of my sword, and finally reaching in and pulling out her heart. I didn't stop to wonder if she was alive at this point. I broke her jaw with my sword's butt and shoved her heart into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 4:07 am

The first plunge of the knife into Ariana's chest killed her. In the fraction of the second just before she died, her eyes widened slightly, and filled with tears again. She may have been hallucinating, but in that moment, she thought she saw a tall, dark man with golden eyes standing next to her.

... well, that was sufficiently disgusting, but somehow satisfying to watch. My lovely new blanket was on the kitchen floor, so I picked it up and put it on the counter before blood got all over it. I then walked over to Lee and put a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with a concerned expression.

Justin just sort of kicked around pathetically, crying and pleading for his life.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 4:11 am

After Ariana's heart was in her mouth, I realized how tired I was. Cynder put her hand on my shoulder at the exact moment I lost consciousness. She'd probably be able to keep from from splashing into Ariana's pool dof blood. The crimson-y colour looked apmost delicious to me as I fainted, so I was glad I did. My sanity was severely at stake here.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 4:28 am

I managed to catch Lee before he fell into the mess he'd made, although I supposed that it wouldn't make that much of a difference if he'd fallen into it. He was covered in blood and gore. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him over to the couch, where I set him down very carefully, and put his head to rest on a pillow. It was still a bit chilly in here, so I grabbed my blanket and laid it over him. He should be able to rest, now. Well, there was still that miserable wretch on the floor making noise. What was I going to do with him? I felt very inclined to cut him into pieces, but he'd probably make a rather lot of noise. Besides, I felt like saving the killing blow for Lee.

Justin resumed his whining and pleading, going on about how he'd do anything and how a lovely person like Cynder wouldn't do anything to a poor man like him and how sorry he was he'd ever done anything to wrong her. It was all complete bullsh#t, of course.

... yeah, I was going to rip this guy to shreds. I took a step over to him and planted my foot in the center of his chest, knocking the wind out of him. That should shut him up for a minute or so. The creep was laying at a perpendicular angle to the sofa, with his feet facing the wall and the television. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch a bit, and picked up my steel knife. This would be a nice angle to work from, as he wouldn't be able to kick me or anything.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 4:30 am

I was asleep. I was very, very asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 4:54 am

I held the knife to the man's face, pressing my blade against his cheek. He stayed silent, and trembled, and a tear dripped from one of his eyes. "The metal is cold, isn't it?" I remarked, and turned his face to the side with my empty hand. "Now, where should I start?" I asked, and moved the blade to the soft skin just below the eye. I kept it there for a moment, before I decided to press the tip into the left side of his forehead, just below the hairline.

He started begging for his life again, but I ignored the pleas. I dug the knife into his skin. It was thin here, so I ended up scraping against his skull. Whatever. I dragged the blade down through his flesh, peeling the skin and upper tissue off in a neat stripe down to his chin, leaving red, raw flesh exposed. He wouldn't stop screaming the whole time, and I had to hold his head still with my left hand so that he wouldn't jerk away. I repeated the process several times, making a nice little pattern on his face. He kept trying to pull his hands away from the floor, but only succeeded in damaging them even more. He kicked his feet around an awful lot as well.

I got an idea for the next part, greatly inspired by Lee's earlier work. I tore a strip of cloth from the hem of the guy's shirt, and tied it in a tight tourniquet just below his left shoulder. I reached over and grabbed his wrist, and pulled the knife out of his hand, dropping the bloody kitchen tool on the floor. Meh, so much for framing him. This was far, far too satisfyingly fun. I leaned back against the couch, amused by the fact that his attempts to pull out of my grip were failing. I set my red-stained dagger between his middle and ring fingers, and sawed my way through his hand rather slowly and methodically. Dear gods, he was going to destroy his larynx if he yelled any louder.

After I'd cut his hand in half, I picked out one of the slender bones and poked him in the face with it, just for fun. I went back to my sawing, knife gliding through his wrist, and though I had a bit of trouble separating the ulna and radius from each other, the expressions it brought to my stalker's face were well worth the effort. He was losing an awful lot of blood from this, though the tourniquet should keep bodily fluid from leaking out of his torso. So I stopped cutting after I'd reached his elbow. That was enough for now. Any more, and I was fairly certain he'd die. I wiped the blood on the knife off on his face, and then got up to sit on the couch at Lee's feet, alternating my gaze between my sleeping husband and the weeping creeper.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:10 am

I woke up after a half-hour power nap, and saw that Cynder had tucked me in on the couch. My head hurt, and I was feeling nauseous about how insane I'd gone on Ariana. Well, at least she was dead, now. I smiled when I saw what Cynder had done. The guy's face had no skin, and his arm was split in two. I wondered what that had been like, so I got up, leaving the blanket and pillow behind. I fetched my mortal-killing knife and started the work on the guy's other arm. I would save the talking-to-Cynder, important-stuff until after this guy was dead.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:15 am

I decided to lay down on the sofa, now, simply because I could. While Lee was slicing up the guy's other arm, I reached over and poked his face with the end of my knife. It didn't always puncture what flesh was left there, though any pressure at all on the raw tissue hurt terribly, judging by the man's screaming. Well, I figured he was mostly doing that because his good arm was being torn apart. Whatever. It was still fun.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:20 am

Well, the hand was rather easy, but seperating the radius and ulna snagged the knife for a second. I eonder if Cynder had had a problem eitb this. I wiggled the knife, sawed a little, and split the two, and continued on down his arm, stopped at the elbow. I realized I hadn't tourniqueted this arm, and he had lost a lot of blood. I sighed, and realized he would die soon.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:34 am

Justin flailed some more, which was quite weird now, because it looked like he had four forearms [tee hee pun] flapping around. Add in the fact he was screaming in a rather garbled manner, and one could imagine him as some sort of grotesque human-bird.

"If you want anything specific done, do it soon," I remarked as I observed the amount of blood staining the carpet, and stuck my knife in the guy's mouth. I pulled it towards me an to the side, then, tearing a wide, lopsided grin into what was left of his face.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:39 am

I chppped his hand-pieces off, since that was what he'd obviously used to do whatever he did to Cynder. "You're never using those again. "I growled at him, and then motioned for Cynder to loon away as I cut off his manlihood. "And you'll never use that again."I added, hiding the evidence of that wound. "Okay, Cynder. He's ready for death. "I said, and smiled. "We should kill him together."I decided.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:45 am

Justin, needless to say, did not react positively to that.

I turned away and covered my eyes with the blanket when Lee motioned for me to look elsewhere. I was pretty sure what was going on, though, as the creep was yelling something along the lines of 'NO NOT MY D#CK OH GOD WHY PLEASE NO'. When I looked back, and Lee mentioned a simultaneous kill, I nodded and got off to couch, so that I could reach over to hold my knife over the man's heart.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:54 am

I mimicked Cynder, and said, "One, two, three," and stabbed. Once that was done, I sighed, and moved away from the body. I beckoned for Cynder to come over to me. I was still tired, but I needed to talk to Cynder. She was probanly concerned for my sanity.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:00 am

I plunged my knife into the man's heart at the same moment as Lee, and decided to leave it stuck in his chest for now, like he was some sort of human pincushion. I went over to Lee, and held a hand to his cheek as I looked into his eyes. "Are you... are you okay, Lee?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:04 am

I started to nod, then shook my head a little. I patted my lap for Cynder to sit. "Obviously, I went a little too far."I muttered. "I just got really caught up in the idea of making your mom beg for your dad to come and save her, and when she wasn't giving me what I wanted, when I was already so angry at her for wha she'd done to you. I just tried a wahtever-means-necessary tactic."I explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:25 am

I sat down in Lee's lap, and listened to his explanation. "Ah. That makes sense, now," I said once he was finished, and admitted with a sigh, "I was... afraid, for a while, that you'd completely lost it... "
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:31 am

I shook my head. "I'm fine now. I was just. .angry. Really, really angry. The idea of anyone hurting you, or mistreating you. ."I muttered, trailing off. I wrapped my arms around Cynder, hugging her tight. "It's never going to happen to you again, okay?"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:39 am

"Okay," I replied with a small smile, and nuzzled Lee's neck when he hugged me. We were both in need of a good shower, and Lee's clothes definitely needed to be cleaned. Not here, though. Definitely not.
And then, I realized something. "... I want to know what's in that room," I said, and pointed at the door of my mother's bedroom, which had a door that was slightly ajar. "I've never been inside."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:43 am

I followed Cynder's finger. Ariana's room. I knew the intrigue that captivated her, because I'd never been in my dad's room before. I nodded. "Let's go look, then. "I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 6:47 am

I pulled away from Lee, which wasn't very fun at all, and got to my feet before reaching a hand down to him. So many fond memories came to mind, when Lee had extended his own hand to help me up. He did that extremely often, I realized in retrospect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next