Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The mess hall - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 11:59 pm

"WHOA WHOA WHOA THAT'S CPR. THAT'S FOR DEAD PEOPLE! HIEMLICH! DO NOT PUT YOUR MOUTH NEAR HIS!" Ezrah yelled. Was she completely idiotic? Well, obviously; she'd called Carmen his husband. WAIT A SECOND SHE CALLED CARMEN HIS HUSBAND WHAT THE EREBUS. And the Ezrah had screamed abiut not putting her mouth near Carmen's. Great. F*cking great.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 12:25 am

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING!" She shouted back, hands still on his stomach. "Stop being possessive and save him or something!" God this was not the time to be jealous when he was choking to death! Crap she'd caused this hadn't she? Or his stupid lover Mr. Dark and Creepy. Oh god she didn't want to indirectly be a murderer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:02 am

Couldn't breathe. Couldn't breathe. Oh, gods, he was going to die because no one here apparently knew the Heimlich. That was a really, really pathetic way to die. He always thought that he'd be killed by some sort of ancient monster, or struck down by a god, or maybe murdered horribly by a fellow half-blood. Or if he was very lucky, old age would claim him. But choking on a piece of chicken? That was murder most fowl.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:08 am

"I'M NOT MARRIED TO HIM! I MET HIM TODAY!" Ezrah yelled, and pushed the stupid girl away. He made a shadow push Carmen up into the air a few feet. Then Ezrah caught him fron behind and squeezed tightly around the waist. That was the proper Hiemlich and would hopefully be rid Carmen of his nasty throat clog. This did notx however, help the image that he and Carmen were NOT IN A BLOODY RELATIONSHIP.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:14 am

"What are you even doing?!" Annalise asked hysterically, arms flailing wildly from her spot on the floor. Shit, this guy was going to kill her if he died, shitshitshit, what if she destroyed some epic lovers duo?! Was he hugging him? Not the time! Oh shit she was being mentally vulgar shit this wasn't going well, there was a reason she had no teenage friends.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:25 am

All of a sudden Carmen was standing up and why were there arms around him this was totally gay no wait he was doing the Heimlich thank the gods OOMPH. The food caught in his throat was abruptly shot out of his mouth and into the hand covering said mouth. Gross. But at least it didn't fly halfway across the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:30 am

Ezrah instantly let go of Carmen and appeared before the girl he'd been with. He glared down at the stupid idiot. "First thing. I am not gay. My girlfriend is dead, and I am very committed to seeing her again when I die. Bringing uo the second thing. I am not in a relationshio with Carmen. I met him, like, three hours ago. I came here to tell him that his little sister just helped her little friend kill someone. "Ezrah paused, looking over to Carmen. "Little girls are evil. " He turned back to the girl on the floor. "And finally, take a f*cking first aid class. You are no use to anyone around you if you don't even known the difference between CPR and the Hiemlich. "
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:36 am

Annalise flinched back from the words, lips pursing as her eyes narrowed. Her eyebrow raised challengingly - it was an expression she'd gotten from Ray, that paired with her own iris-less eyes generally intimidated those who saw it. She slowly stood up, mind buzzing with thoughts of you don't have any right to speak to me that way, everyone screws up, get your head out of your ass, and sorry I wasn't able to afford the CPR class. The almost unknown heat of anger swirled in her belly and she took a deep breath, expression cold. "Sorry, my mistake." She said, her tone light. Keep calm stupid, if you can go through eight years of being teased you can manage to deal with some stuck up creepo.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 1:56 am

Eurgh. Carmen coughed a couple of times, and discovered that he now suffered from a sore throat. And he had gross wet chicken in his hand. Wonderful. Luckily, there was a trash can at the end of the table, and a pile of napkins in the center. He tossed the stupid bird flesh and wiped off his hand with a napkin before throwing that away too. He listened to the others talking in the background, and was rather displeased with how Ezrah was talking to Annie. "She was just trying to help," he said as he turned back around. "Even if it didn't work, at least she tried, and you don't have to be so harsh about it."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:13 am

Ezrah groaned and leaned closer to the girl. "One last point," he whispered. "Carmen wants to get in your pants, not mine. " Then Ezrah stood up and addressed Carmen. "In case you missed this point while being mighty chivalrous to your fair princess, your sister, Evangeline, was just an accessory to murder. I don't know the specifics, but her friend's hands are covered in the blood of that guy I took to the infirmary. " Ezrah smiled. "Silver lining, though. I'm pretty sure she'll give trusting you a chance. " Of course, whenever Ezrah tried to talk on the better points of a situation, they ended uo sounding much more dreary; he had a way with making things sound depressing.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:23 am

Annalise opened her mouth- and closed it. Again. Repeat. Okay, what? Nonono, the guy was blatantly homosexual, and even if he apparently wasn't married, he didn't seem the type to get in her pants. Oh, even the thought of that was unnerving because uh creepy much? She'd barely known the guy for an hour. And what was this about his sister being an accessory to murder? What was wrong with this place?!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:29 am

"She- what?" Evangeline did what? No, it would be that other girl she'd been with who'd done the deed. Bad influence. Horrible influence. His big-brotherly instincts decided that they would be better off separated. At least until one of them stopped being a horrible murderer. He needed to go back to the infirmary to check on them. Her. Check on her. He had little sympathy for the other girl, the one with the dark brown hair and severe attitude. He looked from Ezrah to Annie, not particularly wanting to leave them alone together, but needing to go...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:40 am

Ezrah contained a smile. Carmen was probably weighing his options; he wanted to go talk to his siter but he didn't want to leave this pretty girl, especially if Ezrah was around. Ezrah figured he'd give him some advice. "That other girl, Drake, is a bit of a wild child, but your sister trusts her. If you attack her- verbally, mentally, emotionally, physically, whatever- she won't trust you. Also, they're both smart enough to have remorse. They know what they did was wrong, and if you go in there yelking and pointing fingers, they're going to hate you for being mean." Ezrah concluded, and then looked st the redhead.b"She and I can talk about how to determine someone's sexual orientation. "
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:42 am

"Whoa whoa there buddy, I am not staying here with you." Annalise stated, alarmed, before tacking on a, "No offense..." At the end for good measure. Yeah, stay with Mr. Asshat Creeper Face? Yeah, no. Not happening. She'd take her chances with the oddly-named murderous little girls. Because seriously, who named a girl Drake? The poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:49 am

"Going to the scene of the crime... doesn't exactly... go well with having just eaten lunch," Carmen cautioned. He hadn't eaten much anyways. And he wasn't one to puke at the sight of gross things, either. He hoped that applied to dead bodies. Assuming the dead body was still there. "So I'll probably, uh, see you some other time?"

Last edited by Heichou on 9/21/2013, 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 2:58 am

"Maybe then you'll work up the coursge to tell her how infatuated you are. "Ezrah muttered loudly. He expected them both to be able to hear them, but he had a feeling only Carmen would actually take what he said semi-seriously. The girl was just a generally lost cause. "Oh, and the whole stomach-upsetting thing oughtn't be an issue. I already had the corpse walk out of the the infirmary." He ssid helpfully. He was hoping one of them would ask what he meant but more than likely they would go with the 'Wait I don't want to know' reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:04 am

Annalise shot a dirty look at Mr. Asshat, before glancing back at Carmen, lips twisting. She wanted to go with him, god- er, Gods know... knew? why, but she wasn't just going to rudely invite herself along if he didn't want her there. Family problems and everything. She couldn't really sympathize, because she'd never had a sibling before, but she could provide moral support or something. "Ah, okay. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:13 am

Carmen nodded a bit awkwardly, and glared at Ezrah a little. He'd decided that he didn't like the guy very much after all. He stalked back over to the deep shade next to the food, and shadow-traveled from there to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:21 am

"You know, he wanted you to go with him." Ezrah noted, and also shadow-travelled away. He was done with these people, as he was obviously very bad at becoming their friends. He wondered if he would end uo being this way with everyone. If only there were more intelligent people around. It was just too easy to get mad at dumb people.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 3:23 am

Annalise crossed her arms, lips pursed. "If he wanted me to go he'd have asked. Considering the fact that you aren't married, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you don't know what he wants." That was a nice was of saying, 'Go away you annoying prick.' She should teach a class in polite insults. And then- oh look he disappeared. What. An. Ass. Appetite gone and thoroughly annoyed, she decided it was a good time to go back to her cabin and watch a movie on her ipad. She walked out, huffing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27