Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The mess hall - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 10:28 pm

F#ckerdoodle, don't... don't do that, Krystine thought as she flushed red.  Suddenly, her plate was very interesting. Yeah. It had exactly five large crumbs on it, accompanied by three smaller bits. It was so dumb and unfair that Felix could just stick his tongue out at her and all at once she'd turn into a tomato. Wait, he was asking a question about science. She looked back up, and began talking animatedly at once. "The corpse was partially dismembered. I nearly made it away with an arm, which would have been all I needed for a blood sample, really -- though I would have preferred more source material for further experimentation. The purpose of the intended experiment was to determine whether children of Ares, like the one who had perished in the forest, tended to be more physically intimidating and strong  because of genetics, or whether there is something instilled in their nature from birth that causes them to exercise more vigorously than the average individual..." she started to ramble on about her hypotheses and such.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 11:05 pm

Felix snickered mischievously as he saw Krystine blush and immediately freaked out. He could tell by the way her eyes darted about, but she soon looked back at him and began informing him of the corpse's fate. After listening to it all he soon responded with, "Hmm, well I'm surprised an Ares kid fell victim to a monster, they're usually stellar at taking down the bastard." Felix pondered over the matter for a moment before shrugging, "Must have been a new camper, one who was dumb enough to wander off to the thicker part of the woods..." He took a hold of his second sandwich and nibbled at it for a moment before continuing, "That does seem like an interesting question to solve, I always figured some of them might just have a higher level of testosterone in them, but hey, that's just me." He let off a little grin, he found it kind of fun to join in on the scientific talk with Krystine, she always had a little gleam in her eyes whenever she talked about science.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 11:30 pm

Krystine put her sandwich down and tapped her fingers on the table. There was no time for food now, she was in a science mood. "It was strange for an Ares camper to be taken down by an ordinary monster. Perhaps there were extenuating circumstances surrounding the death..." She took her clipboard out of her labcoat pocket, flipped several pages back, and scanned her notes. They were written neatly on yellow lined paper, with the times and dates of each occurrence marked clearly at the beginning of each line. "The body was horribly mangled, which seems odd for slow death by venom. Perhaps there were multiple monsters in the beginning, such as hellhounds, which tend to shred their prey, that tore the demigod to pieces before the scorpion showed up. A great number of hounds could overpower even a strong camper..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 12:15 am

Felix eyebrows furrowed as he took in what Krystine was informing him of. After taking another bite of his sandwich, which was starting to get cold, he rebutted with the following, "That would seem likely...but keep this in mind." He paused to stretch and pop his neck, a loud crack occurred as he tried to get some awful kink out of his neck. He groaned and continued speaking, "But hellhounds aren't natural residents to the forest, they're kept in the Fields of Punishment, and from what I've heard around the camp, they can only be brought into the camp by magical means." Felix tapped his fingers to a steady rhythm as he spoke, "Perhaps a giant boar or the ant's near Zeus' Fist, was the body located near there, and what did the wounds look like, possibly consistent with a boar's tusks?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 12:34 am

Krystine frowned. This data was very strange indeed. "No, he wasn't gored, for sure. Wounds like that would look very different from the shredded state the victim was in... ants would have promptly carried the carcass to their nest for immediate consumption... Hm. Forensic science isn't my forte, but there is a possibility that foul play was involved, I suppose. The wounds could have been made with a blade, but falsified after death to appear as if a monster committed the deed... or the hounds could have been summoned by a demigod onto camp land... curious..." She pushed her glasses up her nose and scribbled notes in the margins. Unusual case. Possible murder? Possible multiple monsters?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 1:05 am

Felix eyebrows were very furrowed now as he tried to figure this mysterious case. The condition of the body and location were very illogical..there was no way the scorpion was responsible for the campers death. Felix sighed before he declared, "Well perhaps we could try and head back that way and see if the body is still there, it's unlikely the scorpion would still be in that present locatio..." Felix was then interrupted by a horrible yawn that he himself had produced. "Oh, well excuse me for that." Felix croaked, his lips pursed and a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 1:31 am

"You sound a bit tired for an excursion," Krystine noted, slightly crestfallen. An adventure into the woods where she was unlikely to die sounded brilliant, but it seemed as if it would have to wait for another day. Felix was likely to need plenty of rest, even though he'd eaten something and had energy to burn. It wouldn't be very nice at all if he collapsed in the middle of the journey, and Krystine doubted she could lug him back to the cabins while avoiding monsters.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 1:53 am

Felix smirked as he slowly remarked, "I guess I do." He glanced down at the remainder of his sandwich, it had gone cold so he wasn't in the mood to eat it anymore. Besides that he was already full from what he had ate. He glanced back up at Krystine and added, "But I mean hey, a big tumble down a hill can sure knock the energy out of someone too."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 2:15 am

"... I suppose I should apologize for that..." Nope, not going to get any closer to saying sorry than that. She refused. She hated apologizing, it always caused a sort of sinking feeling in the gut that Krystine did not appreciate in the least. Besides, he completely deserved a good fall, didn't he? After all the worry Krystine had gone through that she would never admit to having, it was the least the gods could provide in terms of retribution.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 2:24 am

Felix rolled his eyes and slowly began to stand up. "Don't worry about it, I forgive you." He responded with a smirk, "Natural reflexes, can't blame yourself for it." he added. He slowly walked over to Krystine's side of the table and made the notion for her to stand up. He rubbed his eyes slowly as he yawned, "I guess I should get a little bit of sleep..." Sleep was probably the best thing for him at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 3:07 am

Ah, excellent, a convenient change of subject. Though it was good to be forgiven (not that she did anything wrong), talking about something else was a good idea. It wouldn't be a very long conversation, though, as Felix should be leaving for his own cabin relatively soon. She stood up from the table, and noticed that she was considerably shorter than she remembered. No, wait, Felix was just... taller than he was before?. Huh.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 3:24 am

Felix too noticed the height difference between himself and Krystine and he let off a little smile. "Hmm..guess I must have had a growth spurt while I was gone." he observed, looking down at her. It was at this point he decided to teasingly stand on the tips of his toes and tilt his head down as far as he could. He let out a quiet snicker as he tried his best to keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 3:48 am

"Are you making fun of me?" she nearly hissed, slightly red. Krystine placed a hand squarely on Felix's chest and gave him a light shove to knock him off those tiptoes. He'd better have the sense not to fall down again, because that would be unfortunate for every party involved. Well, perhaps not -- she could always just leave him laying unconscious in the middle of the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 3:57 am

Felix wobbled back as he was shoved by Krystine, waving his arms a little before regaining balance. He swayed back and forth on his heels and soles, sticking his tongue out at her once more. "Nahhh," he responded after Krystine accused him of making fun of her, "I'm making fun of myself because I'm a giant freak." He stopped moving and let of a half-smile to Krystine, tilting his head a little to the left.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:08 am

Hmph. "You're not a freak, it's entirely normal for a male to be so horribly tall." And so horribly cute. Shit, no, I did not just think that. Ughhhhhhhhh. She mentally berated herself for being susceptible to such dumb, dumb things. Why was it that a stupid little smile or a teasing expression could elicit emotional responses from her like that? Some tests needed to be conducted.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:19 am

Felix smirked, "Well thank you for being so niceee." he responded teasingly, stretching his neck briefly before focusing back on Krystine. He thought she looked so..pretty? Nah..gorgeous, yeah that word definitely fits the description he'd use. He smirked once more before leaning in and giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. "Well I certainly missed that..." he uttered quietly, feeling a slight burning sensation form on his cheeks. 'Gahhh, got to go and blush at first contact you moron.' his mind echoed as an immediate response.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:33 am

The kiss took Krystine completely by surprise. She had not been expecting that. At all. Oh, GODS, she was flushed fully red again. She tried to say something along the lines of 'MOTHERF#CKER THAT WAS NOT OKAY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY WITH YOU', but all that escaped her mouth was a vague squeak. Which was totally embarrassing. She tried to remain calm, cool, and logical, but she was as hormonal as any teenager, and that kiss was completely messing with her head.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:43 am

Felix noticed that Krystine's face had gone a deep red, and that made him blush even more. He had a feeling he probably looked really weird, the blood-rushed cheeks mixing with the black markings, he couldn't see it for himself, but he could only assume that he was a sight to see. He felt his arm move up and the next thing he knew his hand was on the side of her head, his thumb gently tracing along her cheek. He smirked and made a mental note to scold himself for divulging into this 'mushy shit'.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:52 am

Eep. In an effort to stay sane, Krystine made mental notes of her reactions to this. Her heartbeat had definitely increased, she could hear the pounding in her ears. Her breathing was quicker, uneven and panicky. Her mouth had gone dry, too. She possessed the irrational desire to kiss Felix again -- irrational because it was nigh impossible for face to reach that height. She'd have to depend on him leaning closer, which was highly unfortunate. Next time, she'd have to make sure they were sitting down or -- wait, next time? Was she planning on this strange set of feelings being a regular occurrence again? She wasn't sure how she used to handle it, or how she was supposed to get a grip on herself now.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:59 am

Felix could feel his heart racing as the moment continued. It felt so..lively for him, it felt new, but it wasn't the kind of new he was afraid of. Sure he had romantic moments before, but for some reason this moment felt a little more...passionate. Yes..passionate seemed to fit it, but it didn't seem like it. I guess it was just the feeling of two teenagers finding some strange happiness in each other. Felix leaned in a little closer, his nose almost touching Krystine's. He looked into her lively red eyes and he cracked a slanted smile. He felt like it was dumb to be so happy...but he missed this kind of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 5:06 am

Oh no, this wasn't fair in any way, shape, or form. Why did Felix have to be so... so... smiley and shit, it wasn't good. Okay, it was good, but from a scientific standpoint, it was pretty useless to be so hopelessly attracted to a person. But there was just something about the faint pink coloration in his cheeks and the way that his lips pulled into a grin and a certain smug satisfaction in knowing that she was causing the flushing and the smiling, it was almost too much. Wait, why hadn't she just kissed him already? She shifted her weight forwards on her feet and leaned upwards until her mouth met Felix's, and it was kawaii as shit.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 5:16 am

Felix restrained himself from breaking the kiss with a smile. Krystine's lips were so soft and gentle. He let the kiss continue, his heart fluttered as their lip's gentle touch embrace once more. He put much more feeling into this kiss, the word passion sprung in his thoughts again. He closed his eyes and just let this wonderful feeling take him away.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 5:20 am

Krystine let the kiss continue on for a few seconds, and then leaned away. She was still blushing furiously, and her heart rate was out of control, but she felt undeniably happy. "Aghm, um... sleep..." she managed, tugging at the hem of her labcoat. Why was the weather so much hotter all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 5:35 am

He smiled once more as Krystine pulled away from him. He could feel his face burning from blushing and he just sighed awkwardly. "Uhm yeah...sleeep." He murmured in response. He didn't feel that tired though, I guess the sudden romantic activity woke him up and he was as wide-awake as a person could be. He couldn't stop grinning now he felt like a absolute Buffoon. He didn't want to leave Krystine at all now, he just wanted to fall asleep with her, his arms around her, warm and coozy. But it was just his luck that there were only shitty single beds. But he shouldn't kill the mood, just let it's company keep lingering..
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 3:49 pm

Yes. Sleep. Sleep was a good idea for Felix. Krystine wasn't tired yet, she'd just go back to her lab and review notes until  nighttime. She didn't particularly feel like being alone, though, mayb- no, don't even go there. She spurned those sorts of thoughts before they even came into being. Experiments. Focus on science. Review notes on possible murder/extravagant death. Return to scene of crime tomorrow. Nothing else, got it? Fuzzy romance time is over, go do something productive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next