Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mess hall

Go down 
+17
Gravity
Kasi
Mason
Rayquaza
Silly Lily
Liz
Dena
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kenzie
Wednesday
PeetaMellark
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

The mess hall - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:29 pm

She shrugged slyly with a content grin on her lips. "Maybe he might have censored them a bit.. They aren't so PG13 ya know.."
Cay slid her hand in Azazel's glaring at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:44 pm

"Show us, Psycho. Right now." He said to his alter side, course it looked like he was ordering a chair around, amazing how no one has made any kinda comment on how strange it was for Azazel to be directing most of his glares and comments at a chair. Psycho merely chuckled at the display though as he saw his normal half holding his weak girlfriend's hand and trying to boss him around. The memories stayed concealed.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:23 pm

"Who are you talking to..?" Cay asks looking at the chair and back to Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:56 pm

"The asshole sitting next to his lover in the chair. I don't expect you to see him." He told Cay.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 2:20 pm

Cay cringes at the harshness in his words. She looks down and nods. "Oh alright.."
Ryan shrugs grinning widely. "Come find me when you wanna be fun." She winks at the two and leaves to cause mischief elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 3:41 pm

Azazel watched as Psycho vanished and the girl left. Looking over to Cay his eyes filled with regret and his personality switched to his Emo side. "Cay, I'm sorry...Normal..shouldn't have acted so harshly when he said that." He told her, turning to where he was facing her, hugging her close to him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 10:10 pm

Cay nods and hugs him back, her head in his shoulder. "I understand.. It's alright." She kisses him gently and smiles. Cay brushes the side of his face with her had and leans into him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 10:52 pm

Azazel kissed her back, even though he still had that distant look about him, like he should've enjoyed the kiss more but he was just...incapable mentally of enjoying it more. His emo side loved Cay, truly he did, but he wasn't emotionally capable of showing it as easily as Normal was. He hated that, but excepted his role in the cycle of this demi-titan's mind. "I love you too, no matter what." He said to her and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 11:34 pm

She smiles softly and hugs him. "I will love you forever and for always. No matter what happens I will stay loyal and by your side." She smiles softly and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 12:04 am

Azazel smiled a little bit at the comment, his emo side starting to feel better being with her. Normal still felt bad about being harsh so he was contempt to let Emo stay in control, while emo was in control, he grew a headache from normal and Rage dealing with Psycho trying to get the blocked memories. "Wasn't there some moving we were supposed to do after breakfast, love?" He asked her with a smile after a few minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 12:07 am

Cay blushes slightly and laughs. "Yea, that's right.. In all this chaos I completely forgot! Shall we?" Cay smiles brightly and gets up, offering her hand for him to hold. "I don't have too much so we should be able to carry it over in one trip."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 12:14 am

Azazel chuckled very lightly as he took her hand when he got up. "I've got the wind on my side. If this wasn't a task that could be done in one trip, I'd feel insulted." He said. Ok ok, Emo has a slight bit of cockiness to him, get over it whiney people.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:15 am

He giggles softly with a warm smile. Before leaving the mess hall she kisses him one more time, holding the kiss for a moment. She rubs the tip of her nose one his and smiles. They head over to her cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 10:08 pm

I walk to the mess hall, and sit at a table, quite loneley. I don't see anything to do, and walk back to my cabin, glad that i at least looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 9:12 pm

Felix walked into the mess hall, hand in hand with Krystine. The intoxicating aroma of food soon drifted over to Felix's nose. As soon as the smell registered in his brain, his stomach responded with an awfully loud growl. He looked over at Krystine and let out a stifled laugh as they made their way over to the food area. 
"So, do you know what they have on the menu today?" Felix asked her with a small grin tugging at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 9:49 pm

"Food, I assume..." Krystine replied dryly, despite the fact that Felix's growling stomach elicited an amused half smile from her. She sniffed the air, searching for familiar scents. Something acidic, but definitely not citrusy. Tomatoes? Something warm and filled with cheese, toasted. Logically, it would be grilled cheese with tomato soup, possibly with some sort of scentless dessert. Krystine didn't really care about the dessert -- nearly anything it could be would have adverse effects on her system, and it was logical to avoid such things in order to live a longer and healthier life.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 10:47 pm

Felix rolled his eyes as a smirk broke across his mouth.
"Well that is obvious enough, but it's the type of food that matters." Felix mused as he drifted over to the selections of food. His grip on Krystine's hand became loose as his mind was set on consumption of today's main course. The smell was delectable, and was revealed to be coming from a platter of fresh, steaming grilled cheese sandwiches. The simple meals were always the best in Felix's mind, and he was a sucker for sandwiches in general. With a swift licking of his lips, he picked up a fresh plate and put three sandwiches on it, before his eyes drifted across to the tomato soup. 'Oh this is going to be a good meal...' Felix thought to himself mischievously. 
It was at this moment that he remembered that he was still in the company of his girlfriend. He slowly spun himself around and looked at her with a grin on his face.
"Sorry.." He cheerfully said to her, "Guess my stomach took over my mind for a second." Felix was questioning why he was being so apologetic to her. It might have just been sub-conscious reactions that he was spewing out. Trying to get her happy again, which is saying a lot seeing as Felix doesn't try his hardest to give out a positive impression on people.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 11:52 pm

Krystine waved a dismissive hand as she walked over to the food. "Whatever, just eat something." She took a plate and one sandwich, plus a green apple from a small basket of fruit on the counter. If it turned out to be one of those fake plastic fruit, she was going to stab someone. She wasn't all that hungry, so it would be unnecessary to take a bowl of soup. Wasteful was what that would be. Glancing over at Felix's pile of sandwiches, she warned, "If you eat too much on a starved stomach, you'll make yourself sick." Krystine didn't much like the idea of playing nursemaid to a puking person, so she took matters into her own hands and stole one of Felix's sandwiches. That should do it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 12:26 am

Felix exhaled a puff of air as he let Krystine take the sandwich from him. "Oh I'm sure I wouldn't get that sick from a few sandwiches." He exclaimed as he went to the nearest table to sit down. He was digging into his first sandwich before he was even properly seated. 'Good gods this sandwich is delicious..' he thought in between bites, 'The nymphs sure know how to cook, that's for sure...'.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 12:48 am

Krystine rolled her eyes. She knew her shit -- even without that extra sandwich, Felix might be curled up in front of a toilet vomiting his guts out in an hour. On her way to the table, she threw the extra sandwich into one of the convenient sacrifice pits. There, now she wouldn't have to eat it and overfeed herself and Felix couldn't steal it back. She sat down across from him and took a bite out of her own grilled cheese. It was good, although it had the distinct flavor of something vaguely unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 12:58 am

Felix was already finished with half of hid sandwich before he figured it would be better for him to eat a little slower. Enjoy the meal and make it worthwhile, yeah that's a smart idea. After swallowing the food he had in his mouth he looked up at Krystine, making the marks around his eyes get hit by the sunlight overheard. "So..what have you been up to since I left?" he asked gingerly, trying his best not to anger her with the leaving her subject.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 7:26 pm

Krystine took a moment to respond, mostly because she had to finish swallowing her grilled cheese bite. "Same old stuff. Considerably more boring, though, since it's been more... difficult... to acquire subjects..." Hint hint don't f#cking leave again, I need you to slaughter the innocents. She took another mildly perturbed bite of her sandwich, studying the newfound marks on Felix's face as she chewed her mouthful. They were from overusing his powers, he'd said? Curious. If she could collect a skin sample and analyze it, the precise cause of the discoloration may be revealed. And she might be able to find a way to reverse the process, if Felix cared to erase the marks. Unlikely, but possible.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 8:06 pm

Felix shrugged in response to Krystine's answer and took another bite out of his sandwich. "Well at least you didn't get stabbed, that's a good thing." Felix said to her quietly, trying his best to sound a little bit optimistic. She was probably having trouble carrying out experiments, seeing as most of those experiments required test subjects, and Felix was always in charge of getting her someone to work on.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 9:06 pm

"I did get stabbed once. Well, stung." She touched a place on her left, just below her ribcage. "Giant scorpion in the forest. Luckily, I'd accounted for venomous creatures, and prepared a general antidote beforehand." The purpose of the excursion had been to recover a cadaver, but the monster who had defeated the unfortunate demigod seemed to enjoy guarding its food... needless to say, there had been no positive results from the small adventure. "I could have died, though," she added pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 9:43 pm

"Ah, but you didn't die, that's what matters." Felix chirped in with a teasing tone, flash the tip of his tongue out to Krystine. He was nearly done with his first sandwich now, just a slice of the crust remained in his hand. "Don't remember there being giant scorpions in the forest though..eh, new things move in all the time." Felix muttered to himself as he finished off the sandwich and licked his fingers clean of excess cheese and crumbs. "So did you manage to recover the corpse from it's grasp?" he asked Krystine curiously, he was always interested on what experiments she was conducting, gathering as much information as possible...it was sort of adorable in Felix's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next