Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dexter
Evimero
Dena
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 3:27 am

Keslier realized this girl was pretty fired up, so he took kept a straight face, even though he loved to make fun of the anger of all demigods. He said, simply, "China has different values of respect than America does. I'm sorry if this disrespected you but I wanted a quick ajswer, and assumed it wouldn't kill you. Yoy seemed highly compotent, and I wished to test my hypothesis of whether you were as able as you looked. It also let ke see that you were Shaolin-trained, giving me insight into your fighting abilities. Please, don't take it as disrespect; I respect the power you have." Keslier said this all placatingly. He had to gain this girl's trust, or at least have her not on-her-toes, ahout-to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 3:33 am

Gah... she listened to what he was saying, and it seemed... almost reasonable. Maybe he'd really believed it was okay to throw a spear at her, just as Caspian over there seemed to believe it was okay to make poorly thought out advances on her. Whatever. She didn't want to stick around this place much longer, but she didn't want to turn her back on this stranger to leave. She didn't trust him, and had little reason to.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 3:56 am

"I know this is a lot to ask of you, but I would find it very... educational to be able to spar with you. I don't want to seriously hurt you, or you to hurt me, so I would prefer it be a more restricted fight. I can't offer you a new fighting style, but I'm sure I can give you insight into the way people around here are likely to fight." Kelsier proposed, trying to sound civil and reasonable. Hopefully this would distract from the fact that he'd just thrown a spear at her. Of course, none of this changed how he was going to act once he had learned what he could.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:11 am

The spear-throwing incident had left Li-Mei with a near permanent mistrust of this guy, but he sounded genuinely interested in learning from her. And it would be useful to fight against someone who used a western style in a non-potentially-fatal environment. "Fine, whatever. Do you want to do it at the arena or something?" If they were going elsewhere for the sparring session it would give her an opportunity to grab the celestial bronze knuckles she'd left in her trunk, and possibly drag Caspian to a less horribly dangerous place. It would be honorless to let him get eaten by monsters, she'd decided.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:32 am

Kelsier smiled, and noticed he hasn't learned the girl's name yet. Whatever. He would only need to know before he killed her; Kelsier liked to know the names of the people he killed. That wasn't quite relevant yet, but Kelsier was thinking with the ejd in mind. He shrugged, and nodded. "The arena seems an appropriate place." He said simply."Now, or would you like some time to... deal with things?" He asked, gesturing towards the unconscious thing that had blood about its crotch. Titan almighty, had she castrated him with her foot? Keslier made a note to protect his balls.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:37 am

"Yeah. I guess I'll meet you there in... half an hour?" That seemed like enough time to drag the carcass unconscious body to the cabins, grab her stuff, maybe drink some water. Definitely drink some water. She crouched next to Caspian and prodded his face, seeing if he would wake up. Prodding wasn't likely to be enough, though, so she lightly slapped him a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:46 am

Keslier nodded, and walked away. He did not let his guard down for quite a while, making sure to listen for anything coming close to him. He wasn't sure if this girl actually trusted him, and that meant he couldn't trust her. He was also a little concerned that she would feel a bit of bloodlust and decide to go around kicking guys in the balls as frequentoy as possible.

Caspian was very unconscious. Even if he hasn't been, he would have been too pathetic to get up and move on his own.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:55 am

Li-Mei sighed. She'd have to lug his sorry ass back to the cabins. How was she going to do that, though? It wasn't that she couldn't lift him -- that was easy -- but how would she carry him around without getting vomit or blood on herself? And what cabin did he belong to? She didn't know enough about the Greek gods yet to be able to identify his parentage by the way he'd acted or the way he looked, so she'd have to leave him in the courtyard and trust that no other campers would kill him.
She settled for scooping up up in a bridal style, with an arm under his armpits and another under his knees, but holding him a bit of a distance away from her body to avoid making a mess of her clothes. It was more effort that way, and she would be vaguely tired by the time she got to the courtyard, but she could power through that. She stood up with the disgusting kid in her arms and walked out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11