Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 4:50 pm

Edward stood there looking around, he felt so awkward, standing next to the girl he liked who was confronting her ex-fiance. Do things get anymore awkward? Edward thought not, he kept his fixed firmly on the ground, not knowing if he should say anything.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 4:57 pm

I played with a little ball of magic as was my nervous habit, "To talk...." I couldn't think of anything to say, I just wished I could disappear........
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:08 pm

"Talk."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:11 pm

I looked at my feet, "No..." And I just walked away, I didn't want to deal with this right now.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:14 pm

"Fine, walk away. Like usual." I rolled my eyes, annoyed. I knew I should have just left and gone somewhere with Edward when I first saw him here.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:16 pm

Edward decided that he should step in. 'Hey, dude, I dont know who you are, and to be honest I don't really care. But if you really loved her you wouldn't just walk away.' Edward didn't know why he was doing this, I mean he could of dragged Kesi away somewhere, but his better nature was forcing him into it.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:19 pm

"It doesn't matter, I blew it..... Just.... Just make her happy," I said, trying to stay cool, my face became emotionless.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:25 pm

Edward sighed, he took a step towards the kid and said 'Come on? Your seriously giving up? Don't you care?' He was felt sorry for the guy but at the same time he was really getting frustrated by the whole depression thing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:28 pm

"Kris. Get. Over. It. I've already had a boyfriend before, I don't like to talk about Aarron. Plus, you could have said something on facebook. But you didn't. So, get. over. it."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:31 pm

"First off, I had to get off Facebook, and second, I'm trying to get over it, but look at everyone reminding me of it! I'm trying to keep you happy by leaving, now bye," I said and walked off faster, next person to talk to me about it was gonna get their a*s kicked.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:33 pm

Edward looked at Kesi, raising an eyebrow. 'Do we leave him, or do we follow him?' Edward hoped she said follow, he was quite looking forward to throwing some flames.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:36 pm

I rolled my eyes, "I better go make sure he doesn't kill himself or something."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:40 pm

'Yeah, your right, I wan't to have that pleasure.' Edward strolled casually towards Kris, a little smile on his face. 'Hey, come back! Were not finished yet!' He summoned a small flame in his hand, ready for what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:42 pm

ooc: If you have the fight without me. I'm going to get very angry. I have a plan for Kesi:P
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:44 pm

I gritted my teeth, "You have no idea who you're screwing with," I summoned black fire into my hand.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:49 pm

Edward gave a short, psychopathic laugh. 'Oh come on, Are you just a little ticked of because the pretty girl doesn't want you anymore? Aww, how...Pathetic. I'm going to offer you the chance to stand down now, Go commit suicide or whatever. I don't care, but you try any funny stuff and I'll toast you where you stand you emo freak.' Edward allowed the flame in his hand to grow, until it was about the size of a PlayStation. He stared at Kris enquiringly, wondering if he really was stupid enough to attack Edward.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:53 pm

I began to chuckle, starting off low and it built it's way up to a very psychotic laugh, "You have a death wish don't you?" I threw the hellfire at Edward, an evil grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:57 pm

Edward saw the dark flames coming at him and he sidestepped. He gritted his teeth, his face contorting, the flames ahad caught his shoulder and it hurt. Edward let out a scream of rage, allowing the flame in his hand to double in size before lauching it at the head of Kris and whipping out his hammer swiftly and charging.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 6:00 pm

I used a water barricade to catch the fire. I then let the water fall and I turned it to ice and waited for Edward to slip on it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 6:33 pm

I saw the fire shot at Kris and I ran off the other way. I quickly climbed a tree to watch this..

OOC: no color I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 6:56 pm

As much as I was enjoying this I decided I should probably stop it. 'BOYS.' I yelled, turning my head side to side to glare at each of them. I stepped in the middle of the two and just glared. 'Stop this, grow up!' I laughed for a second. Me telling the boys to grow up. 'Seriously though, stop this madness."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 7:00 pm

"No, this a*shole wants a fight? I'll make sure he never gets up..." I had an insane look in my eyes and an evil grin.

"So yeah, I'm just gonna go....." I left the forest before this esculated.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:31 am

I saw the ice and I slipped on it. As I was falling I stuck my hammer out in front of me and used it to force me back upright. I looked up and glared directly into the eyes of Kris. I felt somebody else, I took a quick glance before regaining my gaze. It was Kesi. I was struggling to calm myself down, I was shaking violently. 'Kesi, could you, could you please move out of the way so I can tear lover boy here, limb from limb. I tightened my grip on the hammer and summoned another fireball in my other hand, readying my self for any sort of attack.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:32 am

"How sad, you only have fire at your side," I laughed, "I hope you have an escape plan, or else things are about to get extremely messy."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:48 pm

I stayed in between them, I did smile at how kind Edward was about it, but my smile quickly dropped. "I'm not moving" I said. "If you guys want to fight, you'll have to move me, and I'm not moving." WHY THE HE*L AM I STOPPING A FIGHT, ESPECIALLY ONE OVER ME?!!? AM I GROWING A CONSCIENCE..?! WHAT THE F*CK? I think it was actually the fact that I don't want people that I live to kill each other. So, that may be it. "So, have fun with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next