Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:27 am

"Edward, Chris. And he was just-" I glared at him, tottaly ignoring what he had just said. "Leaving.." I sneered.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:31 am

Edward saw the expression on her face, she obviously didn't like him. 'This guy been troubling you?' Edward glared at him summoning a small flame in his hand, so small it was near impossible to see. All of a sudden Edward felt very protective of Kesi, and he hadn't a clue why.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:33 am

I looked at Edward, "Calm the hell down, you couldn't take me in a fight, demigod." I then looked at Kesi, "Yeah, yeah. Just think about what I said, I really don't want to talk Kris down again....." I disappeared.

I sighed, "Lil' E, I think I should go," I sighed and started to walked out of the the forrest with my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:36 am

"No Kris!" I ran towards him and grabbed his hand. I looked up at him and whispered, "You have to make things right with her." I frowned. As much as I dislike Kesi, I could totally tell she still had feelings for him. And this was coming from a ten year old.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:40 am

I took a breath and bit my lip, starting to feel a bit depressed. "Good, he left." I leaned back on the tree, resting my head on it. Urgh, I hate my life. It started to rain, I hated when my emotions got entangles with the weather. "Eergh." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:43 am

Edward didn't like how down she looked all of a sudden. 'You okay Kesi? I'm a good listener if you wanna talk?' Edward sighed and moved a little closer and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:44 am

I sighed and looked at Kessannah, "I'm sorry, Lil' E, it's over, I lost. It's my fault, I screwed up....."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:47 am

"Well.." I looked down. "My ex-ex boyfriend is down there. He was also my ex fiance. I don't have feelings for him anymore but it's just awkward ya know? I don't want to be around him, I don't want to fall in love with him again." Don't cry. I told myself, don't do it. I wasn't going too, but I did start to sniffle a little bit. "Plus, my little evil sister is down there. She's 10, they can go and run.. run off together." Yeah that's wrong, but I had to say it.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:50 am

My eyes flashed at Kesi then I looked back at Kris. "No." I said firmly. "Go back there and talk to her. I know she isn't the most kind person when she's mad. Or upset. Well she's never that kind. But you guys were engaged!" I took a deep breath to continue on. "And I know that if you don't go try and talk to her, then you'll regret it later."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:52 am

Edward was stunned. Fiancé. Wow. 'You were gunna get married so young? You must of really loved him...Look, if it's upsetting you, we can go somewhere, or we could lay up here or whatever, I'll stay with you, and I'll try make you feel better, I mean if you want...' Edward gingerly moved closer and put his arm around her and gave her a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:55 am

I smiled lightly, "how could you do that for- for a complete stranger?" I asked surprised. No one was ever this kind to me when I first got to no them. Especially the ones I almost try and eat. This was just so different to me, such a different kind of moment.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:55 am

I looked up and pointed up at the happy couple and looked back at Lil' E, "Looks like she has someone else....." I began to walk out again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:57 am

I grabbed his forearm and stopped him from walking. "No Kris. You have to go at least TRY and talk. Be nice and all to the other guy though. That might make Kesi see that you're serious."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:58 am

Edward shrugged and smiled. 'I dunno, maybe you caught me in a good mood, or maybe we bonded when you attacked me? Whatever, it doesn't matter, all that does matter is i'm willing to be your rock, if you want me to be?' He held a little tighter and leant against her.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:59 am

I sighed, "I'm sorry, Lil' E......." I left the forest, trying not to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:00 am

"Well, thanks. And, I know he's going to want to talk to me.." I looked at the ground once again, staring at my sister and staring at Kris. "Will you.. Do you mind being down there with me..? At all?" Please say no... please.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:03 am

'Your asking me as if its up to me...If you want to speak to him do it, but you know, if you'd rather lay here with me...I'd be more than happy.' Edward gave her a half smile, nervous. Surely she'd rather see the guy she was gunna marry than stay with the clingy stranger...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:05 am

I frowned at Kris. Then looked up at Kesi. "Kesi. He's a mess. At least talk to him.."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:06 am

"No, come down there with me." I reply, stranger or not. I needed someone there for comfort.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:09 am

Edward looked her, did he want to put himself through this? He sighed and said 'Okay, but I dont wanna have to speak to him...' Edward prepared himself for the journey down.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:09 am

I appeared in front of Kris, "YOU'RE PATHETIC!" I smacked him, "YOU GO BACK THERE AND YOU TALK TO HER! BE A MAN!" I screamed at him. "You call yourself my cousin?!"

I looked at Chris, "You're right, thank you!" I turned around and walked towards Kesi.

I looked down at Kessannah, "We do good work."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

I giggled, "Yes we do!" I said to Chris.

Last edited by Hammah on 7/8/2012, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:13 am

I took a breath and twitched, I didn't want to do this. But this was going to happen sooner or later, so why not now. I snapped my fingers and Edward and I floated down onto the ground. I bit my cheek hard, tasting a bit of blood. I was doing that so I would talk, or say anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:23 am

I walked up to KEsi and sheepishly said, "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 4:27 pm

I stared, not saying anything at all. Just... stared. This was completely awkward, I then looked down at my little sister. My stomach grumbled, food. "What do you want." I say still looking at Kessannah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next