Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:20 am

"Shut. Up. Shane," Sebella growled and glowered at him. She flipped her blonde hair again and sighed. She waited her punishment.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:33 am

"Hmm," Aphrodite hummed as she looked at her nails. How should she go about this? Dionysus would be quite angry if these two were at the camp to infuriate him when he returned. Come to think of it, there was something that needed to be done that she could use these two potential lovebirds for. "I do think that I have a task for the two of you to complete."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:38 am

"That job being?" He asked Aphrodite in a confused way. He figured she'd just make him and Sebella date each other without any love magic thrown in at all...actually making them hate each's other's guts and then every time one or the other calls the other one names they both are forced to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:47 am

Sebella shook her hair free again. She waited to hear what her punishment would be... Something isn't right about this... We aren't just getting off lightly are we? Oh just wait and see, that'll come back to bite me in the @ss...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:01 am

"There is a girl, by the name of Zelda. She is currently part of a certain circus, I believe. I want you to find her and bring her to camp. And please, do try not to bring too much attention to yourselves in the process," said the goddess as she peered down at the demigods, ever so slightly condescending.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:13 am

Shane stared at her for a second....and then smirked and the busted out laughing. (Seriously...can we get an x-ray and see if he is right in the head please?) He continued laughing for a good 10 minutes and after finishing and quieting down.."Soo..you're telling me...that I have to miss out on the worst that Mr. D will do to me...because you want us to do the work that Satyr's do?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:19 am

Sebella snapped. Her knife was aimed at his throat before she could think. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! Carry on and she'll curse us!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:24 am

Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at Sebella's reaction. "Don't kill him yet, dear. The both of you will need to work together for this one."
She then looked back at the boy, whom she suspected was slightly... Cool inshane. "Child, when was the last time you actually saw a satyr? The point is that I need this done, and I need it done quickly. If you'd rather accept whatever Dionysus has planned for you," she nudged a shard of the shattered mirror with one foot, "I suppose I should be on my way..."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:34 am

Sebella looked murderously at Shane. "I hate you," she stated and marched out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:46 am

Shane saw Aphrodite off and caught up with Sebella just outside the office. "Ok, I'm sorry. But you should've thought of this happening when you decided to join in...and you should've gotten to know me better cause of who my dad is." He told her and then wiped his lip. He saw the blood on his hand and sighed.. "Whatever. You know what..stay at the camp...not worth it if we both go on this chase...I did all the extra bs anyway." He told her and then walked out of the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 3:56 am

"F*ck that. I'm going. You think I want Aphrodite's wrath? No," said the girl and sped up away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 4:14 am

Aphrodite watched the demigods leave, and once they had gone, a smile crossed her face. Things had gone the way she had intended, perhaps even turning out better than expected.

Dionysus reappeared behind the remains of his desk, and sighed as he looked once more at the carnage. "That didn't seem like a proper punishment in the least," he muttered angrily as he picked up a pencil that had miraculously survived the disaster.

"They'll realize soon enough what they've gotten themselves into," replied the goddess with a smirk. "There should be perils aplenty on the journey. I'm going to have so much fun with this."

"This isn't about fun," Dionysus frowned, and snapped the pencil in two. "You know what Hades would say if he found out you were treating this like a game."

Aphrodite turned around and rolled her eyes at Mr. D. "Are you always this grumpy nowadays?"

"Yes."

The goddess of love didn't have anything more that needed to be said, so she disappeared in a shower of golden light. As she vanished, the room seemed to mend itself - perhaps Aphrodite had decided to re-beautify it.. Splintered wood knitted together, metals uncrumpled themselves, knick-knacks returned to the shelves.
Only the shards of the mirror were untouched by the magic, left strewn across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)   To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To annoy a god. (Private: Shan + Admin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2