Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Sparring" [Private topic]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

"Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/13/2013, 1:35 am

Felix rolled his eyes, this guy probably thought he was some sort of big shot. He wasn't in the moment to put the guy in his place, but he could tell he would need to clash with him for a little bit. If anything he'd probably have to deal with a little more pain and tap into the guy's mind. He turned around and faced the man once more, blink slowly allow the minor amounts of power surging out to go back in. The fire around his eyes mostly extinguished, with little bits resembling ember floating off into the air for a few seconds. He had observed that there was now a bit of water flooding into the arena now, dampening the bottom's of Felix's shoes. He eyed the guy and commented, "Let me guess, some sort of Demi-Titan? Poseidon kids aren't regularly able to do this shit."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/13/2013, 1:41 am

Kelsier clapped slowly. "Excellent induction, demigod." He said, completely sarcastically. Kelsier was judging his likelohood of being able to get away with beating the shit out of this kid. If Li-Mei came back for even a second, Kelsier woukd be hard-pressed to come up with an easy explanation out of it. However, banter was perfectly fine. If the kid insulted him, he coukd die later. "Now, out of curiosity, do your looks come from yoyr mother's side or yoyr father's? I'm guessing there's a bit of Hephaestus in you." He said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/13/2013, 1:54 am

"Phobos, actually." Felix corrected, a lop-sided smirk tugging at his lips, "The fire's sort of a new thing." He had acknowledged the possible double-meaning behind the guy's statement, but he thought it would be dumb to started insulting appearances and what not. This guy was obviously looking for a fight, so Felix was focused on watching the guy's every movement, readying himself to block or strike.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/13/2013, 2:46 am

Kelsier nodded. That woukd explain the lack of fear, namely of Kelsier hinself. Now, obviously, this kid woukd probably be able to project Kelsier's own fears. This was, of course, problematic. If the kid did decide to show Kelsier his own fears... Well, it would he hard for him to survive with a trident through his gut. "Aren't you afraid that you'll burn your eyes out, kid?" Kelsier asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 2:06 am

Felix tapped the side of his sword against his leg lightly as he stood there. He was getting a little bored of this guy's intimidation act, trying to make him worry about things and open up a little vulnerability. The guy's intentions could have a far range, but Felix's suspicion sat well in his head, so he went a long with it. "Why would I be afraid?" he responded, a corner of his mouth tugging back. While he hadn't really thought about the idea of..burning his eyes out, he wasn't going to dwell on the subject now. Well at least not with this possible threat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 2:16 am

Kelsier laughed. "Don't yoy understand the unpredictability of fire? Right now, it might be just yoyr powers. But what hapoens if it's a real flame, that spreads across your face, burns out your hair, your lips, yoyr eyes? What wilk you do then? You'll have no powrrs, unless you want to disfigure yourself further. You'll have ni assets anyone woukd care for. You would be as weak and pathetic as any other demigod. " He finished, and chuckled. Obviously, a lot of this was fear-based speculation. kelsier just wanted him to think in the most self-destructive way possible. He wouldn't kill this boy yet, but he coukd certainly torment his soul.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 2:29 am

Felix sighed, "Well I don't think I need to worry about an actual fire spreading, no matter what people might say about fear being some terrifying inferno, yadayadayada whatever idiots compare it to these days. It's not really a fire, just think of it as an aura buddy-boy, so I don't think I'm going to pull a two-face any time soon." Felix yawned out of aggravation as he went on, "And besides, I could care less what people think about me. These marks are a sight for sore eyes I'm sure. But hey, f*ck people, a good sum of the kids here are useless."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 10:27 pm

Keslier was somply tired of hearing this guy talk. He cut out halfway through whatever he was saying and started to close his eyes. He yawned. Really,he just wanted to find Li-Mei, f*ck her, and kill her. This plebeian was a waste of time. As such, Kelsier started to walk away, and the water started to act like normally water and flow, and get absorbed by the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2013, 3:50 am

Felix blinked and saw that the demi-titan Kelsier had now abruptly left. 'Hmm..guess I start rambling again...that sure does help me out in dumb situations like this' he thought to himself as he made his way out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sparring" [Private topic]   "Sparring" [Private topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sparring" [Private topic]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3