Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 8:23 pm

"Well...sorta. We did date though. For a few months. It was a short relationship." She said nodding her head as she spoke. She swung her arms as they walked out the door of the apartement building. Riss watched all the cars and the trucks and taxis go bye. Honking their horns at each other. Yelling out curse words when they were cut off. That was New York, she thought as she watched a semi go bye, spewing out smoke out of the thingie at the top.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 8:38 pm

"Cool... I guess," I say, staring at the city. It was not so much different from other cities I've seen before. Boston was still my favorite, Massachusetts was amazing in and of itself. The beautiful houses. It has a lot of... homeyness to it. I smile as I think of it.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 12:14 am

"Sure." Riss said as she had managed to finally flag down a taxi. The bright yellow car pulled over to the curb and the window rolled down. A heavy accent floated through the air asking for fare. Riss dug in her purse and pulled out a fifty. She handed it to the man and they climbed into the backseat of the taxi.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 12:29 am

I sit in the taxi cab, looking at the screen embedded into the divider between the front and back of the vehicle. "So where are we going now?" I ask her, trying to pass the time. I chuckle slightly as the foreign man in the front seat honks and curses at pretty much everyone on the road. I shake my head at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 7:27 am

Riss thought for a moment and then whipped out her phone. She quickly keyed in a dozen or so numbers and hit the send button. In about thirty seconds, she got the answer. "I need a jacket and shirt, so Sam'll meet us there."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 6:01 pm

"Alright," I say, shaking my head. "So it's bad that my phone rings, yet I don't answer it, but its fine that you text?" I ask her, chuckling. I glance around, checking our surroundings for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 8:43 pm

"Yes." She answered simply, as her fingers flew over the keys. [/size]

((Quality laziness. xD))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 9:00 pm

I sigh slightly. "Well, if a monster comes I can blame you then." I say, trying to joke around but realizing how not funny that was. I frown.
ooc: It's fine my post was pretty horrifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 8:48 pm

"Yep." She murmured as the cab came to a screeching halt. Riss walked out and calmy leaned into the driver's side. She whispered a hiss of threats into his ear and he drove off with an angry squeal of the tires.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:03 pm

I watch the cab drive away. "What the heck?" I ask her, though chuckling at the look on the driver's face. "Idiot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 9:08 pm

]Riss looked solemn as she stared up at Macy's. "It happens." She marched straight into the building, looking a bit huffy.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 12:56 am

I follow her. She looked sort of... I don't know. Anxious, upset or annoyed about something? I really couldn't tell. "Riss, you alright?" I ask her, looking her over. I hear a song I like and have the urge to sing, but I don't. My fingers drum rhythms on my side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:19 pm

"I'm fine. I just want to get this over with." She said nodding at a man in a silk, blue suit. He had gray pepper hair and he looked to be about the age of forty-something. "Sam hasn't left me alone since the last store we went to.."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:27 pm

"Ah," I nod, though still somewhat confused. I shrug it off. "What is it we're getting here again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 2:17 pm

"My actual outfit." Riss replied as a rather tall woman in a fur coat strode up to them. You could tell she was rich by the way she walked and dressed. The woman smiled at Riss and made a clucking disapproving noise at Noah. "Who iz dis?" She asked in a heavy German accent. She was staring at Noah. Riss's smile was on her face but her eyes held annoyance, "This is my boyfriend, Noah." Her face was a mask happiness but her eyes were steely.

((Found you a pic for Noah to put in your siggie. :DD Noah's pic.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 2:28 pm

When I first see the woman, I must try and suppress my laughter. I manage to keep a straight face, all up until Riss introduces me as.. her boyfriend? Just go with it Noah, don't act like such a freak. Who knows who this woman could be. I manage a small smile and nod. "Yes, that would be me." I wonder what to do next. Maybe I should shake her hand? I offer her my hand, only now realizing this may be a bad idea because she's almost glaring at me. Gods, how much more idiotic can I get?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 6:49 pm

"Oh...he's quite...homely." The woman's jaw muscles worked tightly as she spoke.
Riss resisted an eyeroll, "Geniveve, please direct me towards the section Sam Jacob wanted me to shop in." When Geniveve's face went blank, Riss sighed and said, "He faxed you."
She got a look of remerberance, "Oh right. Right this way, Miss Heart." She walked off swiftly in a direction towards the back.
Riss glared at her back and took Noah's arm and said, "Way to go, following along. I thought you wouldn't. Almost." She started to drag Noah along to the back section.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 6:57 pm

"Wow, way to believe in me," I smirk, going with her. "But yeah, you're right. I almost didn't. Hey, maybe next time you could tell her to be a little less insulting? Or at least told me what you were doing" I chuckle, obviously not having taken much of it seriously. Crazy foreign sales clerks....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 10:58 am

"My apologies." Riss looked up at her "boyfriend" with a grin. "So if we're 'dating' we should probably look it. Because that's what she thinks now," She inferred. They were soon in the room with Sam and Geniveve were. There was cameras and backdrops set up. Riss groaned unintelligently. "Ugh. I have to do it here?" She whined at Sam.
Sam chuckled and said, "Yeah. And your photographer's German."
"I'm a little rusty in Dutch."

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 12:48 pm

I smirk slightly. "Oh, really now?" I joke, but put an arm around her waist anyway. It was almost as if.... no. I frown slightly, and hear something about a German photographer. What, was everyone in this industry foreign? I chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 5:59 pm

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 98f006ce26b497a59a787a052614ede3_m
A R Y S S A [ riss ] M E A G A N H E A R T
"i don't need you or your brand new benz. or your boozy friends..."

- oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox -

Riss shrugged and pulled away from Noah. Sam tugged her arm in the direction of the dressing room. She shot Noah an apologetic look, "I hope you know basic Dutch!" She called as designers threw ideas at her. Clothes and shoes and makeup ideas were tossed around like softballs as the designers put Riss into the tight clothes.

"i don't need love lookin' like diamonds..."

Last edited by Emily on 4/1/2011, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:04 pm

I chuckle, smiling slightly. I didn't know a word of Dutch. Ok, maybe one or two. But that's about it... I glance around before deciding it was safest to get out of the way of all of these crazy fashion people, and go and stand by the outskirts of the chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:09 pm

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 98f006ce26b497a59a787a052614ede3_m
"i dont need you or your brand new benz. or your boozy friends..."

Riss's designers finally decided on a black trenchcoat with a pair of large sunglasses and six inch heels. Riss stared at the heels with a look of admiration. She hadn't worn heels in who knows how long. She only hoped she could remember how to run in them. Soon her hair was slicked back into a tight bun on her head and the hat was pinned on with dark bobby pins. She looked a bit like a New York business-woman, although she was far from it.

"i dont need love lookin like diamonds..."

Last edited by Emily on 3/21/2011, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:15 pm

ooc: I like your template-type thing! haha forgot to say that beforee
I look up, and see Riss. Or was that her? Those designers had transformed her in the matter of what, 30 seconds? I chuckle slightly. They must have it all down to a tee. She still looked awesome, just.. different. I suppose that was the proper term.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:29 pm

"i dont need you or your brand new benz. or your boozy friends..."

The model watched her 'boyfriend''s face. She grinned as she stifled a chuckle. "Don't move!" Kristoff snapped at her. For a homosexual guy, he wasn't very nice. She shot him a helpless look. Riss let her eyes flit around Noah's face. He was very handsome if he was only a boy. A homely, cute boy. She liked to homey type.

"i dont need love lookin like diamonds..."

((Lol! Thanks!! Hey, I can make you one for your chares. If you want. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next