Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 12:11 pm

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 98f006ce26b497a59a787a052614ede3_m
A R Y S S A [ riss ] M E A G A N H E A R T
"i don't need you or your brand new benz. or your boozy friends..."

- oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox -

Riss hooked the shoes off her feet and tossed the towards Sam's empty chair. The two walked over to the door and Riss smiled. She saw Dante's coat hanging on the coatrack. "Hmmm..." She said as she reached into the leather pocket and pulled out an expensive looking wallet. It had all of his credit cards and his chash. "Chocolate is sweet, but revenge is sweeter," she whispered. It was just something she liked to say.

- oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox -

"i don't need love lookin' like diamonds..."

Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 6:58 pm

I look around, completely oblivious to whatever Riss was doing. I was anxious to get out of here right now. I randomly run a hand through my hair so it wasn't so stiff from all of that hairspray. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 4:52 pm

She stuck the wallet in her pocket and hurried out the door. She quick clip-clopped through the hallways and to the elevator, shaking her head and giggling.

"Hurry up, Noah," she called, pressing the up button on the elevator door. Riss glanced up and watched the numbers come up from one to thirty-four. They were on the thirty-fourth floor and very high up, as well.

The elevator doors gave a little cling and slid open. A few tall models walked out, looking stiff. Only one glanced at Riss and smiled; she was a girl Riss had done a few shoots with and Riss only knew her from a few parties they had attended together.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 7:06 pm

I look back at Riss. She looked sort of... devious. That was the word. "Hey, what just happened?" I ask confused, following close behind her as we arrive in front of the elevators. One opens quickly and a bunch of models step out. I step in with her. Woah. I hadn't realized we were this high up. Whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 7:13 pm

She gave him a large grin and blinked her lashes, "I'll tell you later." They rode down a ways with awful elevator music playing, some screwed up version of Mozart. Riss played with her phone most of the way. Then she got bored with it and asked, "Hey Noah, are we going out for real?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 7:32 pm

I look at her for a moment and then chuckle. "Fine." Somewhat awkwards elevator ride.... not really. I sort of wanted my phone back but I say nothing. Wait... did she just asked me if we were seriously going out? I stand there for about a minute, thinking about this. I was going to say something about it soon anyway but I felt pretty stupid with her asking me like this. I did like her... a lot, of course I would go out with her. I try to think of what to say. "...if you want to go out with me, sure." Just then the elevator doors open and a huge mass of people and screaming children try to get in. Why would anyone bring little kids to a place like this?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/13/2011, 4:32 pm

She couldn't help smiling. It was kinda funny, first they were talking about relationships and such and then a bunch of people got in the elevator. She looked over the heads of about six kids, and gave him a thumbs up.

Riss couldn't help but think how bad she must be for him. She was a busy, working girl now and he was a demigod with no way out of camp. How would they spend time together?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/13/2011, 4:46 pm

I see her wordless response and grin, manuevering my way out of the elevator, which was actually quite difficult now that all of these people and children and strollers were in here. I hear some murmuring about auditions and parents putting makeup and hairspray on crying children and roll my eyes. What a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 4:49 pm

"Yeah, the model life isn't for everyone," Aryssa said with a quiet chuckle.

((I'm super lazy. And I need drachmas. So no time for me to be detailed. xD)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 5:02 pm

"It isn't for most people, as most people aren't models." I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 4:55 pm

"Except for the extremely good looking ones," she pointed out with a slight smirk. She wasn't being narcississtic, she was just pointing out what she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 5:03 pm

I look at her for a second. "I can't say I agree. I've seen some pretty strange looking models in my lifetime." I joke slightly, though the fact was true, but obviously not regarding her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 6:53 pm

"Well...there's always the Juicy models. Most of models are freakishly thin and scary bony. But I'm a model that those bone-bags would call 'plus-size.'" Riss snorted. That was ridiculous. Riss was at a perfect weight for her age. She was, what? 130 pounds for being age fifteen? Not to mentions, she was kinda tall.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 11:21 pm

"Yeah, and honestly they look disgusting." I chuckle. "But that's their choice, not that it's a smart one." I shrug. I swear our world was ridiculous sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 4:46 pm

"I know right?!" Riss practically shouted throwing her hands up in the air with exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 6:56 pm

I laugh. "Why are you so exasperated? Lighten up! It's not like you have to do that," I say and smile at her, taking her hand. "You want to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/28/2011, 12:35 pm

ooc: I'm inactivating Noah right now, so yeah. xD. I could use the extra slot, I'll bring him back if you come back but I'm honestly thinking you're not.. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4