Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:44 pm

ooc: xD It's fine.
I glance at the guy, who seemed quite irritated. I cough to stifle a laugh, but can't help but smile. I notice Riss looking at me. I wink at her before busying myself watching random stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:57 pm

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 98f006ce26b497a59a787a052614ede3_m
A R Y S S A [ riss ] M E A G A N H E A R T
"i dont need you or your brand new benz. or your boozy friends..."

- oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox -

Riss blushed under the makeup. She really liked Noah. Maybe she could convince him to date her after all this was over. Or maybe she could convince Kristoff and the rest of her German team to do Noah's clothes and whatnot so he could do the shoot with her. As soon as they were done, Riss jumped up and ran to her manager. She quickly convinced him to let her do the shoot with Noah. Sam said, "Only if you convince the photographer to let you."
"Kay. Deal." Riss flipped her hair and pursed her lips. She sucked in her gut and puffed out her chest as she cooly sauntered over to the photographer. He was young and handsome. Someone she'd definitely date. She flashed him a pearly, white grin and asked in flawless Dutch, "Mag ik alstublieft de fotoshoot met mijn vriendje, Noach?"
The photographer thought for a moment and nodded. She jumped for joy and ran over to Noah, "Go see Kristoff for your shoot!" She pulled Noah over to Kristoff for an evaluation.

"i dont need love lookin like diamonds..."

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 7:13 pm

"Wait... what?" I ask her, giving her a look. I'd never modeled before... I sort of hope she wasn't saying what I think she was. I was most likely going to fail.... badly. This should be interesting. I glance at Kristoff. "Um... hi." I try my best to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 7:24 pm

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 98f006ce26b497a59a787a052614ede3_m

Riss as she and Noah were once again dragged away from each other. Of course Riss had to model a couple pictures first, "I'm sure you'll do lovely!" She shouted down the hallway.
Kristoff on the other hand, clucked his toungue. "Oh my...we have some work to do." He touched Noah's hair with a finger and yanked it back and scowled. "What do you use on your hair? Wait...don't answer that. I don't want to know what kind of CVS crap you use." He shook his head. In a half an hour, Kristoff had Noah looking like a model with flawless skin and he had given the boy a pair of aquamarine colored eye contacts.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 7:31 pm

"Sure," I say sarcastically to Riss as she is pulled away from me. "Lovely" is probably as far as one can get from how I'll do, but whatever. "Thanks, you're quite encouraging." I respond to Kristoff, though trying to be polite. After he does who-knows-what to me I look in the mirror. Oh gods... I looked very different. I couldn't say I liked it, because it wasn't me. It was sort of... odd. I chuckle to myself, shaking my head slightly. I'm sure Riss was probably going to take twice as long as me, as she's a female. But, she'd probably come out looking amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 4:27 pm

Naturally, the model came out looking gorgeous. But flustered, as if she'd just be sitting in a topless car that was driving over a highway. Her cheekbones had hints of red in them, as if she were blushing. And she had a look of amusement on her face. She stepped up to Noah. "Ooh. You look great." She said, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 5:39 pm

I smirk slightly. "Whatever you say. I won't when I completely mess up, and people are yelling at me in Dutch." I chuckle. "You look great too though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 5:48 pm

"I know." She said with a smile.
"Let's get this show on the road!" Sam called clapping his hands as the makeup artists hurried the two demigods over to the photoshoot. There was a New York metropolitan scene set up and a bag sitting on a table. Riss picked up the bag and snorted quietly. "Ugliest bag ever. But fine. That's what modeling is, I guess." She threaded her arm through the bag's handles and slid her other arm in Noah's. The photographer called for Noah to pay attention. Riss cocked her at about forty-five degree angle upwards and started to laugh, as fog fanned out from a fake manhole.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 6:40 pm

I try and do what I'm supposed to, but I was probably horrible. I felt so out of place... I can't help but laugh a bit at the situation I was in.
ooc: Sorry about the very crappy post. haha I don't really know how modeling works. (Not that it seems too complicated.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 1:48 pm

The photographer took random shots here and there until he called for a break. Which meant that Riss had to change for a next shoot. The model grinned at Noah and asked, "So how do you like being a model?"
The door on the set off by Sam creaked open and a tall, lanky looking male entered. He was handsome. He definitely a model with those cheekbones.
Riss stared at him, willing him to stare back. She felt as though she knew him from somewhere. Those high cheekbones, the way he walked, his height. It all felt...familiar.
Then it clicked with Riss. She gasped; It was her ex-boyfriend! Dante was his name and playing girls was his game. Dante was a known player in the modeling world. He was handsome, smart and rich. His father owned almos half of Paris.
Before she could get up the urge to walk over and talk to him, she was whisked away to be fixed again. She shot Noah one last look and a glance at Dante and was gone.
In her dressing room and she screamed angrily. "What is he doing here!?" She shrieked at Kristoff. The man shrugged nonchanlantly.
"We called him, he gave us a callback, he wants to do a shoot with you, Aryssa. Don't act so high and mighty. At least it's not Austin."
"I am not acting that way. I just don't want him here! He cheated on me with a...a freak!"
"I get that. But they broke up after she went into rehab for her addiction."
"Fine. Whatever. Just get me my outfit. What is this shoot about anyways?" She asked. Kristoff shook his head and replied, "It's supposed to be a vampire castle theme." Kristoff grinned as he produced a pair of vampire teeth. "Do not bite him, though."
Riss snorted. "Pfft. I'd never do that...although it's an excellent idea."

(( Here's Riss outfit for this shoot. Click here! ))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 4:38 pm

ooc:That outfit is pretty cool.... I love the shoes. I wish I could wear them xD.
"Uh.." I don't get to respond before some guy was here... well he looked high and mighty. I chuckle. Was everyone in the modeling world this narcissistic? Yeah, probably. I glance at Riss, and see she looks uncomfortable. I look back at the dude, trying to put two and two together as Riss is whisked away. I stand there awkwardly, feeling as if I was missing something important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 4:19 pm

"i don't need you or your brand new benz. or your boozy friends..."

When Riss came back she saw her ex and Noah exchange glances. She mentally cursed. Not good, she thought as she hurried over to Noah's side in the high heels. The heels were killer looking and felt like torture devices on her feet.

"i don't need love lookin' like diamonds..."

Last edited by Emily on 4/4/2011, 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 6:16 pm

I watch Riss come back in in gigantic heels. "Hey, nice heels," I smile at her. It was odd seeing her so tall, though I was still taller than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 11:06 am

Riss shot a glance at Dante. He was grinning at her. She cursed again; she knew that sexy, sly smile. The same one he lured her in with. He was a snake. "Uhh...would you like to meet Dante?" She asked Noah, while glancing back and forth between the two boys.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 11:43 am

I look at Dante once again, and see that he's smiling like an idiot. He looked so... fake. But it appeared to be that way with everyone here. "Sure," I say to Riss, though she seemed to hate him. He seemed almost vindictive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:18 pm

Riss swallowed and wound her arm around Noah's and slowly walked over to Dante. Dante took Riss's free hand and kissed it, slowly. He looked up and grinned again. His dark green eyes were not smiling, though. "I'm Dante Pearson. You are?" He was staring at Noah, intently.

Last edited by Emily on 4/4/2011, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:26 pm

I watch him carefully. "Noah Anderson." I say simply, still thinking this guy was quite creepy. "I'm Riss's boyfriend," I say, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 1:00 pm

Quickly, Riss read him. He wasn't up to no good. That was a relief. "Ahh...so your the lucky boy who gets to date the lovely Aryssa Heart? I must hand it to you...you got lucky," Dante said this with charm. Soon he was whisked away to be prepared for the vampire shot. "Gah! I cannot stand him. He drives me nutso."

Last edited by Emily on 4/5/2011, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 1:20 pm

I raise an eyebrow as he's whisked away. I turn to Riss. "I can see why," I say, chuckling slightly. "Who was he, your ex?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 10:12 am

"Yeah. Unfortunately," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I mean, when we were dating, he was really nice, but I realized that he's nothing but a snake."

Last edited by Emily on 4/6/2011, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 5:42 pm

I nod and don't say anything. She looked kind of uncomfortable, so I decided I would drop the subject. Better say nothing than say something and regret it. I glance around me but all I see is the norm, at least what it appeared to be over my short time here... people running around crazily and doing hair and makeup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 11:50 am

Riss saw his expression and chuckled, "Yeah...this place is a little crazy around here. What do you say we blow this thing off and go out for lunch?" She asked with a spark of enthusiasm in her oddly colored eyes.

Last edited by Emily on 4/6/2011, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 4:19 pm

"Sure," I say, somewhat relieved to get out of here. I grin at her, planning on pulling out my contacts the second we left. Gray fit me much better than this unnatural color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 6:19 pm

"We'll have to hit a store on the way to lunch, because I look like a freak. Then again...this is New York," Riss said with a grin. The New Yorkers had seen worse, she was sure they'd live if a few demigods walked around looking like vampyres. She was sure that the Natives wouldn't even notice.

Last edited by Emily on 4/7/2011, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 6:32 pm

"Ok," I say. "I look pretty messed up too," I laugh, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I take out the annoying contacts, blinking a few times so my eyes feel normal again. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.   New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York; where all Shopaholics start their journey.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next