Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Basketball Courts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:29 pm

Zen rolled her eyes but joined him in laughing.
"You still loose," She said handing him the watch.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:31 pm

Adrian smiled and took his watch back. "Yes, I still lose." He agreed with her. "Now as for getting my wallet back." He started to say.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:35 pm

Zen pulled it out of her back pocket.
"Her ya' go."
She had taken to carrying it around in case she ran into him. "Everything is in there."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 9:23 pm

Adrian took his wallet and looked through it briefly, even though he didn't remember how much money he had when he left the wallet. He put it in his back pocket and smiled. "Thanks for holding on to it."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 9:39 pm

"No problem, that is what I do. I collect random bits of stuff." Zen, said giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 9:52 pm

"So. what have you been up to since our last encounter. Any guys get their arse kicked cause they thought you were easy to get?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 10:22 pm

"Only about..." She thought about it for a few moments, "Two. Do remember three weeks ago when the officials were freaking out about some diamond heist?"
Zen smiled slightly before putting their basketball away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 10:25 pm

"You didn't?" He asked with that excited grin like he knew that she was going to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:14 am

She nodded and poked her earrings. They were diamonds about the size of her pinky nail.
"Oh yes I did," Zen answered. "Relatively easy too, they had only two security systems and five rent-a-cops."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:40 am

"Nice. And a very beautiful accessory you've turned that diamond into." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:48 am

"Why thank you," Zen smiled. "They are rather nice too. I have no idea what I am going to do with a tiara though."
This was a problem. But Zen would probably sell it in the black market.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 12:55 am

Adrian smirked at her comment. "A tiara too? Question..but did you have princesses on the brain when you made those?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 1:10 am

"There was a tiara with the set of diamonds," Zen answered putting her hands on hips. "Do you honestly think I would waste time making a tiara?"
She was not a girly girl. Given she had a motorcycle and several other things.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 4:11 am

"No, I did not think you would waste time making a tiara, so that's why I asked if your mind randomly turned to princesses and unicorns and stuff for the time it took to make a tiara." Adrian answered her question truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 1:27 pm

"Does it matter if I danced around the place I am staying in a tutu and a stolen tiara?" Zen asked, rolling her eyes. She did do that for about twenty minutes just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 1:34 pm

"And me without a camera to record it." Adrian said sarcastically and snapped his finger like he missed out on blackmail stuff. He smirked at her after saying this and chuckled a bit at the thought of just how bad he'd be beaten if he recorded that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 2:40 pm

Zen snorted and bumped him with her elbow, "In your dreams Death Boy."
No way she'd let any one take pictures of that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 6:44 pm

Adrian couldn't help but laugh. The moment she called him death boy he started laughing and then the expression she made that just screamed Hell No you will never see that in your life just made it even better. He grinned and then walked over to her, picking up a basketball and taking a shot with it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:15 pm

Zen poked him right before he made the shot.
"You must have missed me a little bit," Zen said. "Considering your so boring this go around."
Zen picked up another ball and made a shot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:27 pm

"Well, one does not simply not miss the girl that gave him a kiss the last time they hung out. Even if it was to trick the cops it was still nice." He told her and then grabbed his basketball and took another pot shot.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:53 pm

"I think one simply over uses that Lord of the rings quote," Zen stated before grabbing another ball and shooting it. She danced out of the way as the ball bounced off the rim and tried very hard to hit her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 7:56 pm

"Hahaha. It may be overused, but it was worth saying." Adrian said to her with hints of sarcasm as he caught the ball when she got out of the way of it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:12 pm

Zen rolled her eyes, "What ever you say kissing bandit." She picked up her ball and made another shot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:21 pm

Adrian smirked. "It was one kiss." He told her and took another shot, missing, but quickly taking the rebound and making it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 8:58 pm

"Yeah well the nickname amuses me," Zen answered, shooting again. She had worked up a light sweat. The thief massaged her elbow lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next