Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Basketball Courts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 6:17 pm

"Most likely."
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 6:47 pm

I grin. "You should really do it. You're awesome at basketball."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 8:18 pm

"Eh. You know what time it is?" I ask, shooting a basket.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 10:24 pm

I shrug, shooting another basket as well. "No. I haven't looked at a clock since I left my cabin before I came here. But we've been here about an hour or so, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 7:44 am

"Ok." I keep shooting. "So. You heard about this war? And the rebels?"
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 5:32 pm

I nod, and shudder. "Yeah, I've heard about it. I mean, its a little crazy that people are rebelling against camp, because what did camp ever do to them? I'm not on a side yet. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 5:37 pm

I stop dribbling and look at her, real serious like. "I'm 10." Then I begin dribbling again.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 5:50 pm

"Oh. I forgot that you were ten." I say. I almost laugh, because the way she said it so seriously was kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 5:53 pm

I chuckle a bit and shoot some more. "So.."
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 5:54 pm

I grab a basketball and shoot it at the hoop. "Potatoes!" I cheer as it makes it in.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 5:57 pm

I look at my watch. 8:56 PM. "Hey, it's 8:56. You can go if you want. But I stay here all day. Usually I fall asleep here. I don't like the Aelous cabin. It's all cold, and there's a draft."
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 6:01 pm

I shrug. "Alrighty then. I'll see you later, Ace." I give her a wave and turn and walk out of the basketball courts, to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/3/2011, 6:13 pm

"Peace!" I shoot some more, and eventually fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY!:

I wake up, and walk back to my cabin to get changed.Later!:

I walk in, with my new clothes and start shooting some more.

I run in and yell. "ALL DEFENDERS OF CAMP PLEASE REPORT TO THE BIG HOUSE PING PONG TABLE!!!" I run out.

I couldn't care less about what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2012, 11:33 pm

Stellan walks into the basketball court and looked around bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 12:38 am

Soundtrack walks in boredly after Stellan.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 12:42 am

Stellan notices a ball lying around and walks over to it. He picked it up and then saw Soundtrack walk in. "Oh hey."Stellan said boredly and then absentmindedly shot the ball at the basket on the other side of the court. The answer back was the clear sound of a ball going through a net. "Still got it. I guess."Stellan muttered to himself then picked up a ball and walked over to Soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 12:50 am

Soundtrack raises an eyebrow. "You play basketball?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 12:56 am

"Used to. But that was a........long time ago."Stellan said then started dribbling the ball a bit before making another perfect shot. Stellan never told anyone about how good he was at basketball but it was a.......long story about why he never said anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:05 am

"Oh," she says with a nod. She randomly starts humming Alice of Human Sacrifice while tapping her foot to the rhythm. "Judging by the way you paused, you don't want to talk about it. Correct?" Soundtrack has no idea when she became this insightful, seeing as she's normally the random person who's only there to provide laughs.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:09 am

"Yeah. It's related to my dad...."Stellan said solemnly. He looked around and then walked over to one of the benches and sat down with a sigh. Gods what was he doing here. This placed....it just reminded him of that one summer with dad, the summer that he actually got the chance to spend time with Stellan and Stella.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:13 am

Soundtrack follows Stellan over to the bench and sits next to him. "Do you wanna go somewhere else?" she asks. She can sense his discomfort to some degree, even if she doesn't understand. "I mean, I am supposed to be trying to make you laugh...or smile...or something..." Soundtrack's voice trails off slightly at the ends. "Right?" she adds a few moments later. "I mean, unless you don't want me to, in which case I totally don't have to and should probably st-you know what? I'm just gonna shut up now."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:07 pm

"No it's fine.."Stellan said to her after taking a look around the court. The place was bringing up to manyhurt memories and it was time to leave anyway. "You want to pick the place?"He asked her turning his head to look at her and not the court.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:54 pm

Soundtrack bites her lip and thinks. "Strawberry fields?" she suggests.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:00 pm

"Ok..."Stellan said and then got up. As he got up his hand brushed over hers but he didn't think anything of it. He prepared to leave and said,"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:07 pm

"Or course!" Soundtrack says as she springs up from the bench. She skips off to the strawberry fields, singing, "We're off to see the wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz! Because, because, because, because, because! Because of the wonderful things that he does!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next