Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dexter
Evimero
Dena
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 4:48 pm

"There's no need to be fighting. The only reason I do have a grip on my knives is because something might happen. Being prepared is a great virtue." I say again with the bored tone. Except this time, I throw my voice behind them.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 4:54 pm

"Caution is a virtue as well."Daniel says slowly loosing the grip on his sword. He was a little relieved that they meant him no harm but he was still on his toes in case that good fortune were to change.

Darren gets a solem look of pain, and despair on his face. 'If only I had been prepared for that day. My sisters would still be here. Michelle would still be here. I would still be at home in Heidelberg. Home with my family, home with my girlfriend. Home with an unbroken heart'. Darren thinks to himself slowly cutting himself off from the two people standing before him.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:01 pm

I quickly glance at the other kid who didn't want any fighting. It seemed that he had tuned himself out. I say nothing about that, but rub one of scars... the one on my left hand. I then ask, "Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:08 pm

"Daniel, son of Zeus."he says to the guy and extends his hand out.

"Darren, son of Psyche."Darren mutters to them as he slowly cuts himself off.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:12 pm

"Ian, Son of Eris." I say, and shake the Zeus' kid's hand. He seemed like a nice guy, and he would make a pretty good ally. I think to myself while looking at my tats/scars.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:15 pm

"Good to meet you Ian. You as well Darren. So Darren if you dont mind me asking how did you know I was coming without looking."Daniel asked slightly perplexed by the thought of it.

"I uhh. sensed your Aura."Darren answers not sure if Daniel would understand.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:25 pm

I raise my eyebrow at that comment, but say nothing. Instead, I say, "Nice to meet you too." with the bored tone in my voice again. I felt homesick for some reason. I mutter in Greenlandic, "I miss my home."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:30 pm

"Aura?"Daniel asked as he listened.

"As in the essence that makes up your personality and you spirit. Your soul in a nutshell."Darren explained and then muttered, "I miss my home as well." However Darren said it in his German tounge.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:35 pm

I decidedly tune out and relieve my past. My fat*ss father, the gang, the death and the torture, the living with the rich man... it was all vivid and clear in my head, but it was years ago when this happened..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:38 pm

"Oh yeah. Psyche, right."Daniel said just now remembering who Psyche was. He loooked over at Ian who had tuned out for some reason and Daniel began to wonder why.

Darren began to tune out as well. He began relieve the day his two sister and Michelle had died. Oh how he wishes he could have them back

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 1/28/2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:48 pm

I sigh, and stare at my scars again. I missed them, the leader, all the little kids... even the old man who taught me my talent... all dead. I rub the scar on my left cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:51 pm

"So Ian how long have you been here?"Dainel asked.

Darren continued to relive his pained memories.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:53 pm

"A day." I say with little enthusiasm, still partially distracted by old, painful memories.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:56 pm

"Oh. What about you Darren." Daniel asked noticing the awkward silence coming from him.

Darren is suddenly snapped back into reality, "I'm sorry what now?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:10 pm

"He's asking you how long you've been at camp." I say quietly, while staring off into the distance. A soft breeze blew, and I yawned.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:12 pm

"Oh uh about a year now..I think."Darren said trying not to zone out.

"Oh ok."Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:22 pm

"So... anyone care to share their past life?" I say sarcastically while examining a strawberry bush.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:27 pm

"Not much to tell. My mom was killed in an accident two years ago and besides that my life has been good."Daniel says.

"I would rather not."Darren says. It's not because he doesn't want to say anything. He is just afraid of what will happen if he says it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:41 pm

"Lucky you." I mutter to Daniel, and take out one of my push-knives. I examine it under the sun. It had a little monster residue left on it, but it was relatively clean.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:51 pm

"So what was your past like Ian?"Daniel asked even though he really shouldn't

Darren just stands there.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:03 pm

I glare at him for a while, weighing the odds of gutting him or not gutting him. After I decide not to, I say, "I grew up in Greenland. My dad was pretty nice. That is, until he got laid off. He grew fatter, and crueler, and treated me like a f***ing slave. Eventually, he grew so morbidly obese that he had to be wheeled around in the back of his truck. He died when I was six. I was put into an orphanage, but I left easily. I joined a gang... they were friends, family, and ones to keep close to heart." I touch my scar on my left cheek, then continue. "One day, while I was looking for someone to pickpocket, I saw an old man preforming a puppet theater. It touched my heart, and I asked if I could learn the art of pupetteering and ventriloquism. After a couple of months or so, I started entertaining the children in the gang. I was quickly promoted to the gang's leader's left hand man. About 3 years on, when I was 10, another gang attacked us. Everyone in the gang was tortured and killed right in front of my eyes. I was tortured as well... I was put into a coma because of that. When I woke up, I was on an anonymous island in the Carribean. A rich man took me in, and gave me an education. When I was 13... I discovered my powers while I was playing the man's orchestra. Everyone around me started playing wrong notes. I was confused and panicking, so I took a speed boat. Turns out I didn't know how to drive one, and I ended up getting washed overboard. I ended up in Florida, and was taken in to an orphanage. After 2 years, I was discovered by a satyr, and came here."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:16 pm

"Oh..."Daniel said feeling bad for his good run of life. He felt bad for Ian and somehow hated himself a little for not being able to connect with that pain.

"My life was nearly perfect. My powers even though I didn't know about them at the time, made my life perfect. My dad cared for me, my powers helped me find the right people at school to hang out with. I even had a girlfriend and two loving sisters. Then when I turned 15 two heelhounds took it all away from me. Me, my sisters, and my girlfriend Michelle decided to take a shortcut through the woods to get home. I wasn't prepared, andfor that mistake I was knocked out and the beasts took my sisters and Michelle away from me. The satyr that saved me tried to save them with healing magic but by the time he had killed the beasts they were too far gone and he just couldn't do it. I woke up to my grieving father and the satyr. When I found out the whole truth all I could think was, 'Why didn't you protect them? Why didn't you see this coming? Why didn't you save them?', and the worst part is I left without saying one word to Michelle's parents. Not one single dam* word."Darren said tears slowyl but surely escaping his eyes. The pain is too much for him to bear.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:28 pm

I look at Darren carefully. My face remains calm, but underneath all of it, I feel... sad? happy? It was a mixture of it. Some tears fall out of my eyes, but I quickly wipe them away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:32 pm

Daniel feels even ore hatred at himself. Here stood before him two people who had lost so much more than him. It was sadening to think that he had already gotten over his mother's death. Yet these two still greive for their loses.

Darren just stands there trying to get his emotion in check. Trying to regain his composure. Trying to hide his shame.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:48 pm

"I understand how you feel." I say to Darren. "Besides... you can't blame yourself... you were unlucky that day. You lose a lot of loved ones. That's life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next