Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Through The Fields

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dexter
Evimero
Dena
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:00 pm

I crack up, smiling and laughing at the same time. After I stop laughing, I say, "That's the first time I've laughed in a while... and it felt good."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:03 pm

Dainel started laughing as well and as he soon calmed down he listened to Ian. "Well it's good that you met us then."Daniel said.

Darren laughed as well and said, "Same here Ian. It's great being able to laugh after all that pain."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:07 pm

"I guess.." I say quietly so that no one can here me, but out in front, I say, "Yeah, it was great meeting you two."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:11 pm

"So what do you two want to do now?"Daniel asked.

"Hmm. No idea."Darren says as he lied back.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:29 pm

I shrug and say, "I dunno. I haven't been here for long, so I wouldn't know what to do around here."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:33 pm

"Yeah I kinda figured that. This place is big but once you've been everywhere then it gets really boring."Daniel says

"Aint that the truth."Darren says nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:42 pm

"You get bored of all things eventually." I say dully, my eyes reflecting sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 11:47 pm

Daniel nods in agreement.

"Yep."Darren says.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:24 am

I sigh and ask, "Well... what else is there to do?" I clasp my hands and lay back against the soft bushes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:31 am

"We could go swimming."Darren suggests.

"Sure I guess."Daniel says
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:34 am

"Hopefully that doesn't involve boating, right?" I ask with a bit of surprise and fear in my voice. Light, but there.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:38 am

"Nah. There is a lake we can go swimming in."Darren says then gets up and leaves.

Daniel shrugs. "Eh whatever." He mutters as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:39 am

I cautiously follow them, wondering about boats and such.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/30/2012, 12:02 am

"W-what moment?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 10:41 am

"Our... moment. With the singing. That was fun."
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 12:15 am

I blushed a little. "Hey you. .I'll tell you somethin'. .I wanna hold your hand."I started singing 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' by the Beatles.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 12:33 am

I giggled and held my hand out to him, humming the harmony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 1:11 am

I took her hand into mine, and kept singing.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:16 pm

Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 XgpzId
{Soundtrack Cyanide}
"You got these little things that you've been running from, you either love it or I guess you don't....So tell me right now you think you're ready for it. I wanna know..So lets go, we'll take it outta here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live. I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack skips into the strawberry fields, still singing We're Off to See the Wizard, or whatever it's called. She really can't be bothered to care about the title of some silly song from a musical, can she? Besides, she has to pay attention to trying to make somebody laugh, not song titles.
    "So, how are we going to even do this?" she asks Stellan. "I mean, you said that you've never laughed before, right? So that might make this difficult because I don't know what you find funny."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 2:38 pm

-Scout (Chazz's Eagle)- Scout flies past screeching for help. He heads back toward the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:05 pm

Stellan looks up as he walked in with Soundtrack hearing the bird screach. He just ignored it though figureing it was nothing. He looked over to her as she talked and then sighed. "That's the real problem. I dont even know what I find funny......"Stellan said and then stood in silence for a second before finally saying,"I'm probably the weriedest person you've ever met aint I?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 9:19 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}
"You got these little things that you've been running from, you either love it or I guess you don't....So tell me right now you think you're ready for it. I wanna know..So lets go, we'll take it outta here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live. I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack sighs and says, "Well, this will be more difficult than I originally thought." She pauses for a moment, then says, "Hm. Okay. Thinking time." A few moments later gets an idea.
    "Do you think that sheer stupidity would work? Especially in dangerous situations. That's the funniest. When some psycho ax Donald Duck is trying to kill you and you play dumb."
    Soundtrack smiles as she tugs on the ends of her wolf hat, feeling proud of herself. Her smile is one of those grins that gives off a look as if she's thinking. 'That's right, I am smart!' which isn't too far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 9:50 pm

Stellan looks at her with a wide eyed look for a momentand then scoffs. "Well I wouldn't know. Especially since I've had a relatively low amount of psycho killers with axes trying to take my head off."Steallan says to her with a very very small smirk that only people really good eyesight could spot.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 9:57 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack giggles at that and says, "Nor have I, but still, it would be pretty freaking funny. The Donald Duck would be like holding the wood saw and then the person would just be like, "Ohh, what's that? It's so shiny! Wait, why are you looking at me like that? Hey, do you want some popcorn? I could totally go for some popcorn.' Yeah, they should so have a character like that in a horror movie."
    Soundtrack giggles at her own little character story line, not really caring if you aren't supposed to laugh at your own jokes. She's Soundtrack f***ing Cyanide, and she can do whatever she wants! She's so awesome she can even laugh at her own jokes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 10:32 pm

Stellan smile grows a bit bigger but it was still really hard to see. 'Maybe Stella was right....maybe I do like her...' He thought to himself as he listened to her idea. "Yeah that would be a really messed up movie but it would probably be pretty funny."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through The Fields   Walking Through The Fields - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Through The Fields
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next