Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quite Dangerous Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:19 pm

Sirius looked up at her and then down at Albin. He leaned closer to Yuki and whispered, "Albin doesn't like getting dressed up, so he gets a little temper when the jokes about that starts. He kinda said...well...he said hell f*cking no to the sheep and little bo peep idea." He then pulled away and petted Albin's head.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 10:44 pm

Yuki busts up laughing, rocking back and forth, and holding her ribs.
She pet Albin's head and sighed shaking her head. "Luckly I was kidding. I would never do that."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 11:34 pm

Sirius smiled and Albin snuggled his head into Yuki's lap again, happy that she said she'd never dress him up. "Good thing too. I nearly got mauled when I bought up the thought." He said and laughed as well. Shadow glanced over at Albin and then motioned up at Siruis and Yuki, Albin smirked in agreement with what his black-furred companion was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 3:44 pm

Yuki nodded in agreement, a particularly strong gust of wind rocked across the lake causing ripples and making yuki's hair fly every were.
"What did you ask him?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:22 pm

"Welll. I decided to have some laughs with Albin. So, I told him that I'd dress him up into a zombie outfit and then dump a bucket of fake blood on him. And then I summoned a literal undead wolf and dumped the fake blood on it. The look was...unappealing. And Albin jumped me for it. Shadow got him off, but I never joked like that again." He said recalling the experience.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:36 pm

"Oh dear," Yuki said. "Luckily he didn't rip your face off. What about bow ties? For formal affairs at the school."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:41 pm

Albin looked up and then gave a wolfy shrug. He barked and then looked out at the lake and then over at Shadow. The two wolves nodded and then took off to the lake, stopping and getting a drink of water. Soon after that having a play fight with each other.

Sirius watched for a moment and then turned back to her. "Translation. 'Get me a decent collar and I will deal with the bow tie on occasion. So long as it doesn't look stupid'." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:48 pm

"Okay then, I can do that." Yuki said watching the wolves play. They seemed to enjoy each others company, romping and sloshing about in the water like a pair of brothers.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:51 pm

Sirius smiled as he watched the wolves play. "It's nice, times like this. Everything's calm and there aren't any worries in the world." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:56 pm

"it is," She agreed softly. "I wish life could always be like this."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:59 pm

Sirius smiled over at her. "Everything's so much easier like this. I life could just be this way, there'd be no troubles." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 9:07 pm

She smiles and nodded, "Yes. It would. If Demigods didn't have to hide, life would be much simpler."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 9:14 pm

He nodded in agreement. "More important is the monsters....mortals. They can adapt. But if things were out in the open, the monsters would attack in worse numbers. There'd be hell on earth." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:42 pm

"Aye, I guess that be so," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 1:29 am

Sirius shrugged and sighed a bit as he rested his head on the trunk of the tree, it arching on it's own towards her direction like he were trying to rest on the top of her head. He didn't really have anything on his mind right now, since they'd talked a lot about what the different subjects they brought up were.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 4:05 pm

Yuki looks around," I spy with my little eye... a vertical log?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 6:48 pm

Sirius smirked and looked around "I spy with my little eye...a group of Mars kids going at some Apollo children." He said
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 10:09 pm

"Your suposed to guess first," Yuki said, watching the mars kids. "Should we help?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/17/2012, 10:19 am

Sirius shrugged. "If you want we can go help. Honestly I'd rather just ignore them." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/17/2012, 10:53 am

Yuki stood and gave Sirius a look that oozed disapointment in him. She wistled for Al as she made her way over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 8:32 am

Albin ran over to Yuki when she called and then he looked back wondering what was going on and why she looked upset at Sirius.

Sirius sighed and whistled for Shadow whom came to him quickly. He got up and then jogged to catch up with Yuki. 'Why am I doing this?' He mentally asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 7:24 pm

Yuki marched up to the offeneding mars bullies and poked the head one in the ches.
"Back off," She growled her eyes gliterng in anger.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 11:25 pm

"And what if I don't" The Mars kid asked arrogantly.

Sirius pulled out a knife as quick as lightning. "Well..would you rather death kick your butt or the daughter of love kick your butt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:21 am

Yuki stomped on Sirius' foot lightly.
"Or I could do this," in a blink of an eye the kid on his back with Al sitting on the guys chest. Yuki exsamined her nails, "I chipped a nail."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:24 am

Sirius winced a bit but hid any pain he felt from getting his foot stomped on. He smirked a bit when Albin was sitting on the dude. "Shadow if you would be so kind as to show the rest the opposite way." He said to his black wolf in a whisper. Shadow smirked in agreement and then growled at the rest of the mars kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quite Dangerous Lake
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next