Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quite Dangerous Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 5:22 pm

"You could just go sleep in a tree or something. I do that all the time." I called out to the girl in the water. Albin and Shadow had run back up to Sirius and Yuki and laid down in the shade of the tree. "Son of Mors, by the way." He told Yuki feeling like the othre girl was one of those self-centered b*tch types,.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 6:23 pm

"Oh dear-" she felt her power of enrancement slip and foucus in on Sirius' wolves. "Crud I'm so sorry that just kind of happens, its a new power I having trouble reining in."
She worked on severing the connection.
Her face turned pink again.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 6:53 pm

I step out of the water and walk towards them "Sleep in a tree. Good thing I brought rope and my myself pillow!" I smile and try my best not to look b*tchy
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 7:03 pm

Sirius watched as Albin and Shadow rose up and glanced around before going over to Yuki and starting to lick her for a few seconds before the connection got severed and they were back to normal. "Interesting trick you got there." Sirius said. He glanced over at the soaking wet daughter of Venus and then turned back to Yuki who's face was pink. "Keep it up and people will think you're a chameleon." He told her with a smirk and then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 7:13 pm

I feel like I'm being ignored and that seriously sucks. I don't ussualy use my power, but this is serious. I use my power on Sirus and Yuki, but not the dogs. I don't want them smelling all over me.

OOC: Her power makes people attracted to her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 7:21 pm

Yuki snaps her head around and looks at the girl. "No cool."
Her nails are digging into her palm distracting Yuki from the chicks power. "Zero makes fun of me all of the time for it. He's my adoptive brother."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 7:27 pm

Sirius feels the pull of the powers but he isn't concerned with it right now. Sirius has been through a lot worse than some little Venus girl trying to seduce him magically. So he just shrugs the powers off and returns to talking to Yuki. "Where's your brother now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 7:33 pm

"I'm not sure," suddenly she looked alarmed then calmed herself. "Probably stuffing his face with food."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:15 pm

((Was going to wait but meh on with the topic))

Sirius laughed a bit when she said that. "Well do you want to go on and see if we can find him or just stay around here for a bit?" He asked her with a small smirk, probably expecting her to flat out say no.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:32 pm

Yuki shrugged not particularly fealing a need to find Zero. "He's fine. When ever he has food he's happy."
Yuki relaxed against the tree absentmindedly itching one of the wolves behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 10:23 pm

Sirius sat down next to her and petted Shadow on the head, Albin being beside Yuki and getting a scratch behind the ear. "So how long have you been here?" He asked her, looking out as the crystal clear waters of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 1:23 am

Yuki thought about it for a moment, smoothing Albin's ears. "Almost a year. I had to leave often due to Zeros health problems. But now, we have it under controll. How long have you and your wolves been a pack?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 1:57 am

Sirius raised an eyebrow and glanced between Albin and Shadow. "How long has it been, guys? A year? Two years?" He asked, them.

Shadow looked up and then did a wolf version of a shrug followed by a bark, translating as "Near about two and half years."

"About 2 and half years almost according to Shadow." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 11:21 am

I see that they're ignore my power so I just break it off "So there's food here? I've been starving ever since my dad dropped me off in the woods!" I feel my mouth start to slobber but I just hold it back
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 12:26 pm

Yuki looked at the girl and told her were the mess hall was. "Keep you stuffed animals away from octavian though. He has this habbit of slicing them open."
She turns back to Sirius, "you can talk to wolves? That's so cool."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 7:14 pm

"Oh you mean my pillow? It has me face on it" I hold out for her to look and smile "It soooooooooooooooo cute"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 8:47 pm

"Stuffed animals," yuki said, "not pillowes."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 8:57 pm

"So what goes on here? I just got dropped off with some wolf and there I learned that I was a daughter of Venus and I had to walk here"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 9:27 pm

Yuki thought about it for a moment before saying sweetly, "you should find my brother and ask him. He should be in the mess, he's better at answering these questions."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 11:03 pm

"Okay" I leave and walk towards the mess
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 12:28 am

Series just decided to wait for the other Venus child to leave before answering Yuki."Yeah, I can talk to wolves. When you mother is a b* tch that literally abuses you until you go insane and kill her, well....it's not hard to learn how to talk to an animal as soon as possible. And the year I had to spend with Lips didn't hurt my learning skills either." He told her. Shadow moved his head to where it was lying in Sirius's lap while Albin fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 12:49 am

Yuki cocked her head to the side, "who or what is Lips?"
Yuki was very good at listening and she sat down next to sirius. ALbin had his head in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 1:08 am

(Curse you phone for turning Lupa into Lips.)

"I meant to say Lupa." Sirius said, facepalming as he talked. Wow he definitely felt embarrassed now.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 1:15 am

Yuki giggled, "I have moments like that too. Thinking of one thing only to have a diffrent word come out."
(My tablet is crazy too, it likes to put Android instead of and )
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 1:25 am

(Time to abandon coloring text. Too long to type)

Sirius looked over at her and smiled when she said that."Glad I'm not the only one to do that then." He told her with a smile. He continued to pet Shadow whom fell asleep not but a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quite Dangerous Lake
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next