Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quite Dangerous Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 1:42 am

"I think its a human thing." She said braiding Albins long hair behind his ears. "You don't see Mars calling Venus, cupid. Romans would take the opertunity to rub it in their faces."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 1:48 am

"I bet the gods do it too. They'd just never admit to it because of their pride." Sirius said. He looked down at the lake and thought he saw something there, coming out of the water. But after blinking and looking again there was nothing there. He sighed a bit, partly frustrated but he didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 9:35 am

Yuki thought about it for a moment. "The gods are crazy. You can't read them like people."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 8:01 am

"Being crazy is one thing. Being seen in a human-like way is another. As powerful as the gods are, they have the human qualities to them as well. They'll just never admit it if they were asked." He said to her. Though he did agree, the gods are near impossible to compare to humans.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 9:51 am

Yuki thought about it, "guess you right."
She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 10:31 pm

Sirius smiled a bit at her."Well. I've told you a little bit of my past. What about you and your brother. What's ya'lls story?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 10:55 pm

"I was adopted through an agency here at camp, I never knew the my actual father. But my dad now is pretty great. He runs a school in Pennsylvania, he's a Legacy from..." She paused to think about it. "Mars."
"Zero showed up soon after. He isn't actually adopted but I consider him my brother."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 11:50 pm

"Pretty simple life. Wish I had something like that." Sirius said, his head dropping a bit as he got lost in his f*cked up past. Shadow awoke as well as Album and they both gave a small whimper towards Sirius. The wolves glanced between one another and then laid their heads back down. As much as the wolves knew what was wrong with the son of Mors, there was nothing they could do to help, Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 12:25 am

Yuki coverd his hand and squeezed.it gently in an understanding way.
"Focusing on the past makes the bad things stand out more vividly." She nudged him playfully in the ribs, "Ancient chinese proverb." She joked. " Zero, for instance, has brain damage. You can't tell unless you have known him for a long time. If he let it rule his life... life would be much more difficult for him."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 10:57 pm

Sirius smiled at her and held her hand for a minute or two before pulling it away kinda awkwardly."Thanks, Yuki." He told her feeling his bad memories slip away. He felt a lot better with them out of mind.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 11:05 pm

Yuki smiled, "no problem."
She resumed stroking the wolves, she loved dogs. But wolves were diffrent, probibly not waiting on humans hand and foot caused the diffrence.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 11:51 pm

Sirius glanced over at the lake and then down at Shadow."What about you? Do you have any pets? And no your brother doesn't count if you wanted to play that trick." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 11:59 pm

Yuki rolled her eyes then snorted, "my father is allergic to anything that has dander. But, I do want something other than a goldfish."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 12:23 am

"Hypoallergenic cat?"He offered after hearing that. He would offer Album or Shadow, if the wolves agreed of course, but he was pretty sure they had dander. If so then he never noticed to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 12:44 am

"Zero hates cats and those hairless ones are nasty," she wrincled her nose.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 9:37 pm

Sirius chuckled a bit. He then exchanged knowing looks with his wolves."What about Albin?He seems to have taken a liking to you, something that isn't easily done." He offered to her. Albin and Shadow both gave wolfy smirks at what Sirius said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 9:44 pm

Yuki looked thunder struck, "Are you seriouse?"
Then she laughed at tbe sentance, "If albin doesn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 9:55 pm

Sirius shrugged and Albin snuggled into Yuki's lap."That'd be a yes from the wolf. And since I offered, clearly I'm serious." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 10:10 pm

Yuki, on impulse, flung her arms around Siruis. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 10:14 pm

Sirius just smiled and hugged her back."No problem, Yuki." He said to her. He pulled away and smiled." Now a quick note. Both of them are framers, so don't expect Albin to stay by your side constantly. They wander but they stay at least within a close enough area for you to whistle and they come back." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 10:28 pm

"I expected as much," Yuki says letting go of Sirius. "Now about dressing Al up in funny outfits." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 10:32 pm

Albin looked up at Yuki with a WTF face.

"Not your best idea." Sirius said, laughing as well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 10:38 pm

She itched him behind the ears," are you sure Al? For halloween you could be a sheep and I'll be little bo peep."
She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 10:55 pm

Sirius laughed again and the looked down at Shadow. Albin barked a little bit about the same time and Shadow glared at his pal. Sirius looked down at Albin as well and the white wolf just buried his head in Yuki's lap.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 12:44 am

"What did they say?" Yuki asked. Her head was cocked to one side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quite Dangerous Lake   The Quite Dangerous Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quite Dangerous Lake
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next