Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+11
Damascus
Crazymoose99
Ani
Wednesday
Rayquaza
Dexter
Dena
Kenzie
Kasi
Hammah
Evimero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:55 pm

Great..He saw her. Jade groaned a bit and had half a mind to shadow travel away. But that would just make her seem like she had boy issues..which she kinda did..but she didn't want to appear as some big baby about it. "Hi.." She said when he got within earshot. Though she looked down at the water instead of looking at him. Her reflection staring back at her.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:59 pm

"Hey," I said, taking a drag from my cig and I offered her one.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:02 pm

"I don't smoke..." She said to him after seeing him offer her a cigarette. It was a lie, cause she actually didn't mind a cigarette every once in a while. She just...didn't want to have to show the scars on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:12 pm

I shrugged, "So, I saw you looking at me, what's up?" I asked, Chris' teachings coming through. Never act shy! He would tell me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:15 pm

Jade shrugged, "Looking to see if you'd be a stick in the mud or someone that I...might...get along with." She said to him, glancing over at him as some of her dark black hair fell over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:19 pm

I grinned, "Well you could find that out for yourself," I put out my cigarette. I looked at the lake, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:27 pm

"Yes just walk up to a random guy and shout something stupid, it will always work." She said sarcastically to him and laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:30 pm

"Why woulding it? I do it all the time, I walk up to random people and yell FUS RO DAH! All the time!" I jested back and laughed, "So do you like magic?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:38 pm

Jade raised an eyebrow at him and then disappeared. She reappeared on the other side of him and tapped his shoulder, "I can also raise the dead and create orbs of darkness. And you can do what?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:42 pm

I grinned, "Do anything magic, and look oh, so good doing it," I stroked my hair, trying to look pseudo-famous. I pulled a quarter from behind her ear, "You see this?" I grinned as I cupped my hands. When I uncupped them doves flew out, "I could be a Vegas Magician!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:46 pm

Jade chuckled at this. "Parlor tricks. Let's see what you can really do." She told him with a smirk and then summoned about 10 Skeletons. "All yours to destroy.." She said and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:52 pm

I summoned hellfire and struck two skeletons. I then encased 3 in ice and shattered them with rocks.I literally pulled 1 apart and then I smashed the remaining into eachother with enough force they shatter, "How's that for what I can really do, sweetie?" I blew her a kiss and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:13 pm

Jade smirked a bit and actually was half suprised at how he hasn't even hinted at the mask. She mentally shrugged the thought aside and did the fancy, quiet clap that rich people did. "Not bad..reminds a bit of how those two guys I killed looked after an 11 year old mutilated them." She said to him. Yeah...she wasn't joking about the mutilation by an 11 year old.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:18 pm

I laughed, "Not half bad, and I still look good doing it!" I chuckled.

I appeared with Victorie, "Most peaceful area at night," I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:30 pm

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Blonde-clothes-cool-dress-fashion-Favim.com-433508

Say hello to the night,

Victoire didn't move from him, keeping her arms securely wrapped around his body and her face buried in his chest. She didn't want to move or see where they were just yet. She wanted to remind herself that she was safe... She was safe and in Chris' arms... Finally she looked up. Her jaw slowly dropped as she loosened her grip on Chris. “Oh Chris... It's so pretty...” she said and took his hand. Once again thinking this is a dream and now I'm hoping it is not... Oh man! He's hot!

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.

Last edited by Black Widow on 7/9/2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:33 pm

Jade laughed when he talked about looking good. Ok..she had to admit that he did look good. But it's not like she was going to date him...she doesn't date people. "Yes...tooootally" She agreeded with him sarcastically and then noticed the other two people here. "Who are them?" She asked him and nodded at the two who appeared.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:37 pm

I looked over, "That's my cousin Chris Shay and the chick is Victorie Capulet, they're kinda famous... Wait.... Are they....?" I asked that last part quietly.

I looked at Victorie, "Just like you...." I leaned down and kissed her.

"HOLY CRAP! GUYS, SINCE WHEN?!" I yelled over at them.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:56 pm

Say hello to the night,

Victoire had been enjoying the kiss and when the familiar voice of Kris interrupted, she jumped and turned around. Her eyes widened and she looked at Chris. ”How many people do I know because of you are... What are we called again? Demigods? Yeah, those,” Victoire asked, her blue eyes searching his and then swiveling to Kris.

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:59 pm

"Oh how lovely.." Jade said in a sarcastic groan. 'Really? Really? He has to know this girl that looks like a spoiled b!tch?' She thought and rolled her yellow eyes/
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:18 am

I laughed and embraced my cousin, "So you getting anywhere with this chick?" I looked at Jade.

I laughed, "Dude I just met her!" I shoved him.

"She is pretty hot, you gonna try?"

"DUDE!"

I laughed, "I'm just playing."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:29 am

Jade glared at Chris for suggesting that to Kris. Well...they were kinda flirting a minute ago..but it was really a joke to her. She vanished and reappeared at a distance that would allow the blade of her Katana to be just a few inches away from Chris's left eye. "Now..I can do one of two things. I can either put away my sword quietly..or you can make a wise a** comment that I will fight you about....Take your pick." She stated to him nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:35 am

Say hello to the night,

Victoire's eye twitched. She was split in the middle. She liked Chris... Oh hell yes, she liked him... But this girl was kinda cool... in a weird yellow eyed freak way. Victoire glanced at Chris. If she's hot, then what am I? Chopped liver? One of the Queen's corgis? She cleared her throat. ”Nice to meet you. I'm Victoire,” said the British girl, offering her hand out to the other girl. There was something in her tone that made it painfully clear that she was to leave Victoire's man alone. Period.

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:47 am

I appeared behind Jade, "I'm the son of Kronos, you don't screw with me!" I laughed loudly.

I shot Chris a Dirty look, "I'm so sorry, he's a bit overzealous..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:53 am

Jade smirked and sheathed her sword when he said that. "Not bad, Demi-titan." She said to him and then turned around and stepped back a few paces. She glanced at Victoire and then looked back at Kris with that, 'Why do you know these people?' look.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:59 am

Say hello to the night,

Sighing, Victoire decided that her handshake wasn't going to happen. She rolled her blue eyes and flipped her blonde hair. ”Chris? You said something about Hades or Thanatos back at... that guy's office?” she asked, trying to give Chris a reason not to focus on anything related to this girl right now. Please? Please get back to me? I'm scared, Chris... I don't understand any of this...

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next