Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 5:01 pm

Rebeccas' eyes widened as vines began to snap and hiss at the boy. She let out a tiny whimper in fear.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 5:12 pm

Kenway glanced at the vines and then the little girl before he allowed a brief smile to flash across his lips. Vines don't scare someone who can control lightning, little girl. As he finished saying that the hidden blades slid from his sheaths and flashed across the space to cut through the vines. As soon as the vines were severed the blades retracted and made it look like they were never there.

Austin glanced over at Rebecca as she started attacking Kenway. Rebecca stop. Kenway is a friend, albeit a pompous asshole, who can help if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 5:16 pm

The vines gave one last hiss before they retracted. Rebecca kept watching the new person, eyes wide in wonder and amazement. He can control lightning!?!?!??!?!? Does he make the evil thunderstorms? Maybe he is an evil spy! Maybe, he spies for an evil witch that makes makes chipmunk flavored gum for polar bears! Rebecca giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 10:13 pm

Kodee looked over at Rebecca and smiled when she giggled about some unknown thought in her head while Kenway gave a display of his skill. Yet what had cut the vines in the first place without him seeing anything. The strangest part was all Kenway had done was move his arm without drawing a weapon. Slowly he looked at the son of some lightning God and then saw the strange devices on his arms. With a smile he stepped forward and tapped the metal blade sheaths. A hidden blade only works if it remains hidden. Try sewing it into your sleeves or something so that the blade will seemingly come from nowhere.

Kenway listened to what Kodee said with growing astonishment and then saw the family resemblance between Kodee and Austin. That is great advice, Kodee, but how do you know so much?

Austin smirked and caught Kenway's attention with a simple whistle. When the boy turned he grinned and pointed to Kodee. Kodee can beat me in a fight one out of three times. His girlfriend can beat me two out of three times.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 10:34 pm

A vine curled around Kodees ankle, rooting him to the spot. Rebecca gave a small whimper, not wanting him to walk away. Rebecca was still trying to size up the lightning boy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 10:50 am

Kodee felt the vine wrap around his ankle and he looked at Rebecca before cutting them with a sword. Before he did anything else he walked over and picked up Rebecca in his arms while ruffling her hair. Rebecca, while I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise. Kodee kissed the girl on the cheek and held her close to him.

Kenway watched with interest as Kodee comforted the girl and then he smiled pleasantly at Austin. He also has a kind and caring side to him and wants to protect those he cares about. This boy is much like you, Austin.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 11:14 am

"Quit cutting my vines." She whined. "The vines have feelings, I just give suggestions." Just might suggest they wrap around lightning boys neck. She thought. Rebecca giggled, remembering he was supposed to be an evil spy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 5:06 pm

Austin smiled and walked toward the door while slowly breathing carefully. Do you wanna meet someone who is more like me? Taylor's due date is... Just then Dallas ran up the stairs breathing heavily and looked at Austin who had stopped talking entirely. Now! Austin bolted to the edge of the building and jumped while flipping and caught onto the branch next to the window. He opened the window and climbed in as he ran to Taylor and held her hand. Kodee ran into the room with Rebecca still in his arms and a strange look in his eyes. Kenway had stayed on the roof not wanting to intrude while Dallas had ran down to find Anna and Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 5:59 pm

Anna heard the noise coming from upstairs, and bolted past Dallas upstairs and into the bedroom. Ashley took Rebecca from Kodee and led her outside to go play.
(TIME SKIP)
"Congrats, dude. " Anna said with a grin as she handed Austin the newborn that had been wrapped in a blanket. Taylor looked at her with a questioning look. "Girl." Anna called and she left the room, silently shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 6:34 pm

Austin held the beautiful baby girl in his arms and a smile came over his face as he heard the cries and then soft coos as he put his finger next to her hand. The baby wrapped her fingers around his larger finger and gave a small squeeze. Tears leaked from the corners of his eyes and sat down next to Taylor while showing her their daughter. What's her name going to be?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 6:43 pm

Taylor beamed. "Ally. Ally Marie." She decided
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 6:50 pm

Austin grinned and nodded. Ally Marie Greene, a beautiful baby girl with blue eyes and dark blonde hair framing a soft features and what was sure to be a beautiful smile. She's beautiful just like her mom. Ally is a beautiful name. Congratulations Taylor, my love. Austin laid Ally on Taylor's chest and kissed both of the girls on the cheek.

Kodee paced outside the door and waited for Austin to walk out with the baby. Anna had said it was a girl and he wanted to see his baby cousin soon so that he could know how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 7:11 pm

Taylor smiled at the baby girl and kissed the top of her head. Taylor gave a little laugh, and looked towards the door. "I think your nephew is quite anxious." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 8:25 pm

Austin sighed and walked to the door quickly with frustration to conveyed in every movement he made while he tried to figure out what to say to Kodee. Finally he opened the door and grinned at his nephew. Well come in and meet your cousin Ally. Austin walked back into the room and sat beside Taylor wrapping his fingers over hers.

Kodee walked slowly behind Austin and then saw Ally staring up at the world around her. He stood there and then smiled as he saw her look right at him. She was beautiful and looked a lot like Austin and also Taylor. She was so beautiful an the way she stared at everyone made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 8:29 pm

Taylor smiled at Kodee. "Would you like to hold her?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 9:02 pm

Kodee looked at Taylor in surprise as she asked him if he wanted to hold Ally. He started to shake his head and then stopped as he realized maybe he would want to hold his baby cousin. Kodee nodded and took Ally as Austin picked her up and handed her to him. Kodee looked at Ally and then back at Taylor and Austin. She's so beautiful Uncle Austin...Aunt Taylor. Kodee had never called Taylor his aunt having spent so much time hating her for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 7:55 am

Taylor gave him a look. "Dude, I'm not gonna do the aunt thing where they ant on how tall you've gotten, might as well just call my Taylor." She said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 11:17 am

Kodee grinned and handed Ally back to Taylor while he thought about what to say in response to the girl that was now his aunt and the mother of his baby cousin. He stood against the wall in the darkest part of the room which was actually just the darkness of a dawn when the sky was grey with shots of light. Alright Taylor but you are my aunt now and a wonderful mom.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/1/2013, 4:09 pm

Taylor grinned. "Does that mean I can't still laugh at you?" She shook her head in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/2/2013, 4:02 pm

Austin smiled and held Ally after picking her up in his afms while Kodee and Taylor joked around with each other. In that moment he knew what would never happen in his daughter's life as long as he was alive. Ally would never have to deal with a father who dealt drugs or a life on the streets because of foster care. Even the monsters that would eventually attack her would have to deal with Austin and Taylor as well as Kodee, Dallas, Anna, and Ashley. The baby had her whole life ahead of her and there was no way Austin would let that be taken from her. Pulling the blanket tighter around the baby girl, he kissed her forehead and sat back down with her on his chest. Immediately sleep claimed the son of Nike and he watched dreams of his daughter growing up and having a nice life.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/2/2013, 4:09 pm

Rebecca laid down in the grass in the yard, and had been watching the tiny clouds go by for a while. She didn't know what had happened, but she knew that when she went back inside, it wouldn't be the same. Rebecca looked over at Anna, who had been sitting against a tree writing music in a notebook, occasionaly tapping her pencil loudly on the book. Rebecca looked back at the sky, trying to see forms in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 11:39 pm

Slowly Austin blinked his eyes open and saw that it had been two hours since he'd fallen asleep with Ally on his chest. He stood up and wrapped his arms around the baby while he stretched a bit and then walked to the door and down the stairs. Soon enough they would have to go back to the United States and Austin wanted everyone to see the newest edition to their group. Slowly Austin walked outside and saw Rebecca laying on the ground warching the clouds. He walked over to the girl and sat down. Hey Rebecca, meet Ally Marie Greene.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/4/2013, 12:39 am

Rebeccas' gaze didn't move. "Sup." She said softly. She was really interested in this cloud that looked like a bunny, and had been watching it closely while messing with her hair for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/10/2013, 10:04 am

Rebecca she's a baby and doesn't speak. Please just look at her and tell me what's wrong? Austin's eyes were dark with sleepless nights and long days that left bruises and bags. His hair was long and messed up while his clothes were wrinkled and slightly worn. Even as a father he had still been forced to train and set up things that needed done.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/20/2013, 8:09 pm

Rebecca glances over a second. "Cool." She said softly. She didn't want to be in everyone's way, including Taylor and Austin. It would be better if she was just ignored and everyone went on with their lives, so everyone could work out their junk without her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28