Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 10:21 pm

In answer, Kodee looked down at the girl and handed her a dagger just in case she was in need of it. Then he pulled his jacket open to show that he had armor underneath and raised his swords. Dallas is in less danger than us and he is a big three demi god. Let's just get back to the house quickly before... Out of the trees came four Cyclopes and eight more hell hounds while harpies descended upon them. Kodee waited until one of the hell hounds was within range and then he pulled the girl close while he dispatched the monster.

Austin slipped his shield over his arm and killed two of the hell hounds with one motion before he nodded at Kodee and moved closer to help defend the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 10:47 pm

Ashley drew her sword and killed two hellhounds, and looked to Anna and gave her a look like, get the girl safe.
Anna nodded and grabbed the girls hand, and told her seriously. "Whatever happens, do not leave my side okay? Ever, never ever. If they try and attack you kill them with your dagger, understand?" Rebecca nodded. The two went over to the battle. Anna and Ashley worked together to fight off the cyclopses, until they were backed into a corner. Ashley looked at Anna nervously, but the girl had a thoughtful look on her face.
"Anna, don't you dare." She said, but Anna was already on the move. Ashley grabbed Rebeccas' hand pulled her close to her.
Anna threw one of her knives into the cyclopses face, but that made him mad, and he drew his attention to Anna. While he was distracted, Ashley jumped onto his back and stabbed a sword into his back, and one into his head. The cyclops threw Ashley off his back and swept Anna aside, which had so much force she crashed into the building.
Th cyclops turned it's attention to Rebecca, who looked like she was going to faint. Suddenly, vines of ivy swept up from the ground and encircled all the monsters legs. They all disintegrated, and Rebecca stumbled while holding her head, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 12:05 am

Dallas woke up with a start as he heard the drone of turrets firing flaming bullets at something but he couldn't figure out why no one else was near by. Then he saw the note and read it just to see that it read that Austin, Anna, Kodee, and Ashley were all out of the house and that they would be back. Yet there were monsters which meant that Dallas had to get to them and warn them. Quickly he ran up the stairs and out onto the roof to find a Pegasus already on the roof waiting. It was Flare, the red steed that Zephen rode all the time. Dallas mounted and the boy rode off toward his friends while the defenses took out monsters galore.

Austin and Kodee both saw the monsters advancing toward Ashley and then Anna and Ashley were both sent flying, leaving Taylor and the other girl surrounded. Then roots grew up from the ground and wrapped around the monsters legs until they were entangled and then burst into ashes which scattered all around the area. The two boys sheathed their swords and walked around to check for injuries. Are you alright, Ashley? Kodee looked worried and didn't notice that the first thing Austin did was walked over to the little girl and picked her up in his arms. You will be safer back at the house with the rest of us. Do you want to go back there with us so that we can figure out what to do about this situation? Out of the sky flew Flare with Dallas on her back while he held his sword high in the air looking for enemies to kill. Apparently the other boy had been expecting trouble when he rode here on the back of the Pegasus in order for him to be wielding the blade already.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 7:32 am

Ashley nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright." Then she looked confused. "Am I going insane or did vines kill the monsters?" She asked.
Rebecca nodded slowly. "I-I'm scared." She said quietly.
Anna sat up with her hand on her head dazed. When her mind cleared, she remembered the weird vines that had come from nowhere, but then she saw the little girl who looked like she was about to pass out in Austins' arms. She smiled and went over to Austin. "I think we have a child of Demeter on our hands." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:07 am

Austin smiled and brushed the little girl's hair out of her eyes to look at her face. Don't worry, I was scared when I was younger but then I met some people just like us and they helped me learn that there is never something to be scared of when you know what to do. My name is Austin Greene, son of Nike. Kodee over there is my nephew, Ashley is his girlfriend and a daughter of Ares, Anna is a daughter of Apollo, and Taylor is...Taylor is a daughter of Aphrodite. Austin introduced everyone and looked away as he spoke Taylor's name while his voice grew quiet. Quickly he walked toward the SUV and looked over at Dallas who nodded and flew off toward the house.

Kodee laughed and shrugged as he remembered the vines killing the monsters out of nowhere. It had seemed strange but then he had remembered that they are all demi gods and so the little girl must have been a daughter of Demeter. If you are crazy then so am I. Those vines came from the little girl after you and Anna were sent flying.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 2:49 pm

Anna went over to Kodee and Ashley. "If you two are done gossiping," she teased, "then we better get back to the house. I don't know about you, but I don't particularly enjoy flying." Anna drew her hair behind her ear. "Of course if you want to be killed by harpies then be my guest." She rolled her eyes and pulled Ashley to her feet. "You're such a pain in the butt." "Yeah, that's what I'm good at." Anna teased back.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 7:04 pm

Kodee glanced over at Taylor and then toward the SUV before he shrugged and shook his head noncommittally. He slowly stepped away from Anna and Ashley and walked over to Taylor with his head down slightly so she couldn't see the evil glint in his eyes. Suddenly he looked up and the grimace and glare were revealed right as he swung his fist toward the girl, just to feel it meet a brick wall of flesh and bones.

Austin had been watching the whole scene unfold as he waited for the others to come to the vehicle when he saw Kodee walking toward Taylor. The way the younger boy's muscles were tensed, Austin was able to see that he was going to hurt the girl. Swiftly he ran forward and blocked the punch just to twist Kodee's arm behind his back and whisper in his ear. If you ever try to hurt Taylor again then I will break your arm. With that he let go and walked back to the SUV, grinning at Taylor as he went.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 7:25 pm

Taylor looked at Kodee with a look of disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me! I know Austin is your uncle or whatever, but I have a boyfriend. Get over yourself." And with that, she rolled her eyes and walked off.
Anna walked up to Kodee. "Burn." She said simply. Then she burst out laughing that that was the funniest thing n the world.
Ashley pulled on Annas' arm. "Oh shut up Anna. You're such a baby sometimes." Anna just looked at her. "I'm older than you!" Ashley rolled her eyes. "Come on you two." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 8:00 pm

Kodee looked over at the girls who were laughing and joking before he dashed to the dirt bike and kicked it to life. He spun the bike, kicking up dirt, and rode it straight toward Taylor before he slid to a halt and glared at her. He may be my uncle but you don't understand that he is suicidal at times and that is why I was angry with you. Whatever though...if he dies then I will kill you in revenge. Kodee rode off toward the house, leaving everyone else to ride in the SUV while he fumed.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 8:05 pm

Taylor looked shocked, before she looked at her phone, then she almost burst into tears. Anna and Ashley ran over, and they talked for a moment. Then Taylor smiled, and walked away
Anna ran over to Austin. "You may have a chance. Taylors' boyfriend just dumped her." She said quietly, before she and Ashley got in the car.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 8:27 pm

Austin raised an eyebrow and started the SUV but immediately shut it off and looked at Anna while he thought about what to say to her comment. Why did Kodee ride off in anger? And how would I even begin...nevermind. Austin climbed out of the SUV and sprinted toward Taylor, arriving out of breath. He stopped and looked at her in confusion. I'm sorry for Kodee...and for your boy friend breaking up with you.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 8:42 pm

Taylor shrugged. "It's okay. Kodee just cares about you." She said. "And, I totally thought he would break up with me a LONG time ago." She said smiling.
Anna grinned. "Austin, you have officially achieved your manliness back." She said quietly to herself. She got out of the car and started walking to the house with Ashley.
(at the house)
Lilian walked into the room where Dallas was. "You do know that Anna is in total danger of other boys right?" She asked. "I mean, being famous, she has to have other boys crushing on her." Lilian mused. She heard the door open and shut and footsteps coming their way. Lilian started giggling and smiling at Dallas.
Anna stood in the door way and saw her boyfriend with Lilian, the drama queen Aphrodite girl. Ashley kept looking at Dallas to Anna to Lilian. Anna ran out of the house. "Anna! Stop!"
Ashley cast Dallas a dark look and ran after Anna.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:00 pm

Dallas was just walking in the house when a girl from the Aphrodite cabin walked in and started speaking to him about other boys going after Anna. Just then Anna walked in with Ashley and looked at him and Lilian before bolting out of the house. Ashley cast a dark look at him and then took off after his girlfriend as Dallas stood up and shoved Lilian. You have about three minutes to be out of this house before I cut you down for causing trouble in other people's lives. With that he dashed out of the house and whistled for Flare who shot out of the air. In a matter of three seconds he was on the back of the Pegasus and riding toward Anna and Ashley. Stop running you stubborn girl and listen to me instead of assuming. Nothing was happening...especially since I had just walked in the house to find her waiting there. I would never cheat on you and you should know that Anna Bant. Dallas jumped down and stared right at Anna.

Austin smiled and stood up straight as he instantaneously thought over all of his options in his head to settle upon the best one in the situation. The boy reached out his hands and took Taylor's in his while he let his eyes droop slightly. I would never do that you know. Now would you like to go get something to eat and take your mind off of the past few minutes?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:15 pm

"Dallas, I know. I believe you. I just don't , I just can't, like do this right now, I just, I need some time, I just..." She kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be back later." She said, and she walked off.
"Don't go after her if you still want a girlfriend. She's just trying to figure everything out. And if you ever hurt my friend I can and will kill you." She said, and walked back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:26 pm

Dallas watched as Anna walked off and then he climbed into the saddle of the Pegasus with his head down. He whistled softly and Flare took off into the air to fly over the house and land on the roof where he sat down and laid back to go to sleep.

Austin, in a moment of pure stupidity, kissed Taylor softly and then pulled back in shock. He blinked a couple times before he walked away toward the SUV. He'd just met Taylor and already he had kissed her right after she broke up with her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:31 pm

"Austin! Wait!" Taylor ran after him, and kissed him back for a moment. She smiled. "I'll see you later." She said, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:41 pm

Austin stopped just as Taylor caught up with him and kissed him. As she ran off he blinked a couple times and then passed out.

Kodee rode up on the dirt bike and looked at the house. It seemed different, almost as if it had been attacked recently by something large. The son of Thanatos looked around and saw no ghosts so he sighed and walked toward the house and right into Ashley who must've just walked inside. Hey, baby girl, how did you get here if Austin isn't back yet? He kissed her lightly and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:47 pm

"I walked here with Anna." She said, smiling.
Rebecca, who had been sitting in the car, jumped out of the car and ran towards Austin. She frowned, and saw Anna walking. "Anna!" Anna saw the situation and ran over.
Anna poured her water bottle on Austin. "Get up ya goofball!" She said. Rebecca and Anna giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 9:59 pm

Austin blinked in confusion as he sat up with water all over him and an extreme pain in his head from where it had hit the ground. He looked at Anna and Rebecca and then shook his head to clear the pain. W..what happened? He couldn't understand how it was that he had ended up on the ground wet and the two girls were laughing at him.

Kodee chuckled and held out his hand to Ashley just in time to see another girl in the house. Why was she here if there was no way she could get in without the code. Then again it had been deactivated now that people were here.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:03 pm

Rebecca giggled. "You kissed a girl and you passed out." She said.
Anna looked at Austin. "You left her alone in the car?" She laughed. "You are soooo crushing on Taylor!" She said.
Lilian smiled. "Oh hey!" She said
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:15 pm

Austin blushed and stood up with only very mild pain in his side. He glanced at the little girl and laughed as he picked her up in his arms again. Thank you for running out here after that happened but please tell me I didn't pass out IN FRONT of Taylor. He hoped to the gods that that hadn't happened because that would've been bad.

Kodee glared at the girl in the house and then shrugged. Hey...
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:22 pm

Rebecca giggled. "You didn't." She laughed. 
Anna smiled. "This time." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:30 pm

Austin sighed and walked toward the SUV with Rebecca still in his arms as he wondered what it was that had made him pass out. Then he remembered as everything came rushing back to him in an extreme painful second. It hadn't been when he kissed Taylor that he passed out but after she had kissed him and said she would see him later. Quickly helped the girl into the SUV and looked at Anna. Are you coming back with us? I have to get back to the house and get ready because Taylor is going to be at the house later.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:34 pm

Anna kicked at the ground. "Nah...I'll see you guys there later." And with that she walked off.
Rebecca fell asleep in the car and dreamed of what this meant and why they were being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/1/2013, 10:44 pm

Austin drove to the house with his arm on the edge of the window while he let his hair blow dry in the wind. Occasionally he would look over at the girl and smile when he saw that she was still asleep. Finally they pulled up in front of the house and he got out and picked Rebecca up into his arms. He made sure her head was resting against his shoulder and he carried her into the house while he thought about what he would do about the whole Taylor thing. Carefully Austin laid Rebecca down on the bed in his room and covered her with the blanket before he crept out into the main part of the house and shut the door slowly, leaving it open slightly.

The teenager took off into the bathroom and immediately hopped into the shower, making sure he was clean. When he was done he climbed out and started combing his hair and then pulled on his tight black Under Armor shirt with the loose red and silver tee shirt over it. Then he pulled on his leather biker jacket and slipped into his dark blue denim jeans with the leather belt. He slipped his sword on the belt and then walked out into the main part of the house with his Air Jordans on and his hair combed out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next