Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/27/2013, 1:26 pm

Ashley grinned. "Wherever you are is perfect." She said happily.
Anna bit her lip in thought. "Hey Austin, can I ask you something?" He was older and maybe he would understand.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/28/2013, 12:40 am

Dallas worked his way up the stairs until he came to a dead end but still he knew that he had not seen anyone else in the house nor did he see a note saying that they had stepped out for a little while. The son of Hades glanced around and then saw what he was looking for, a door in the ceiling that he was able to pull open and let down the stairs. This must be Kodee's room, since Dallas got the impression that Kodee didn't like to be at the bottom of anything. He walked up the stairs and came to another door, this one shut and locked. Hm, that was strange but meant that Kodee was at least home and so Ashley must still be here as well. Dallas walked back down stairs and sat down in a large recliner, immediately falling asleep with his hand instinctively on his sword hilt.

Kodee smiled and kissed Ashley, a soft brush of his lips against her cheek, before pulling her toward the center of the roof where a chair sat by itself. He sat down and pulled Ashley down with him into his lap. He wrapped his fingers around Ashley's smaller hand and sat there with her hair brushing his face.

Austin glanced over at Anna with a curious look as he contemplated what the girl could possibly want to ask him at the moment. They were driving down the road so he pulled over and put the SUV into park before turning to look at Anna. What do you want to ask, Anna?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/28/2013, 9:31 am

Anna smiled to herself. "I know it sounds really stupid......" She said. "But, your dad's mortal right?" She stared at her shoes. "What was he like?" Anna said quietly. She was really quite interested. No matter how much she would deny it all she really wanted was to be a normal kid, with a real dad, where she could just forget about magic and monsters and just be normal.
Ashley laid her head on his chest. It felt almost unreal that she had a guy who loved her, but Ashley now felt that it was real.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/28/2013, 5:48 pm

Austin was smiling but deep inside the thought of his father hurt him a lot because of the history of drugs and fighting and everyone telling him what to do. Austin's eyes grew darker as he thought how best to answer and then the dark blue faded to a lighter blue as he settled upon an option. My father is mortal and probably still in prison right now. Hell if I ever see him then I will kill him myself for what he did to me. The man was a drug lord in the capital city of Iowa and often times didn't take care of me until I was taken by Child Protective Services who then sent me to a foster home. Years of that and I was forced to run and defend myself from monsters while stealing to survive. That's why I am such a strong fighter because I was raised on the streets.

Kodee brushed Ashley's hair out of her face and looked at her with fondness in his gaze. This is a great place, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/28/2013, 8:16 pm

Anna didn't glance up. Her plain expression suddenly flickered to hurt and anger, but quickly turned to one of slight sadness. "I'll meet you at the studio." She muttered, before pulling the hood of her jacket over her head and getting out of the car. She pulled on her dark sunglasses and walked down the sidewalk with her head down, lost in her thoughts.
Ashley smiled, and before she could reply her phone beeped loudly. Ashley rolled her eyes and looked at it. "Just Anna, I'll get it later." She put her phone down, but it beeped a few more times. Ashley then grabbed it and turned it off. "There." She said and hugged Kodee.
Anna tried to contain her anger, but a few tears leaked out. She threw her phone on the ground next to her and smashed it beneath her foot, and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/29/2013, 12:25 am

Kodee's phone buzzed in his pocket and he sighed as he pulled it out to glance at the screen, Austin Greene. That was strange since his uncle hardly ever called him but the boy was with Ashley and so he hit ignore but quickly sent an apology text to him as well. I guess Austin wants to talk as well. Kodee turned his phone onto silent and slid it into his coat pocket as he looked at Ashley. Slowly he lowered his head and pressed his lips softly against hers while his arms slid around her back and held her to him.

Austin moved at a rapid pace as he stepped out of the SUV and came face to face with a large beast, half lion and half serpent with goat legs in the back. A chimaera hadn't been seen in the world for years aside from the occasional glimpse but here was one in front of the son of Nike and flanking it were two small Cyclopes who wielded large battle axes. Austin cursed and drew his sword while he pulled his shield off of his back. The Greene family crest glinted in the sun as Austin swung his sword around and took out the chimaera as four hell hounds came baying over the road at him with vicious teeth. The strength came slowly to Austin as he took out two of the four hell hounds but then he was overwhelmed and the teenager backed up and his back hit the SUV as he looked desperately for a way out of this one. Hopefully Anna would come back soon or there might be issues here in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/29/2013, 4:25 pm

Suddenly flaming arrows appeared in the hellhounds heads and they disintegrated. Behind stood Anna with a golden bow. "Can't you learn to stay out of their way? Gods Austin, get something important to you to protect so you don't go getting into monsters way!" She said, her voice filled with anger. Then she did something no one would ever see Anna Bant do again. Anna broke her bow and arrow and threw them into the street. Tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 4:38 pm

((HAHAHAHAHA I had to do this just because it goes against all that Austin stands for and it makes perfect sense in his life at the moment. Hopefully you won't mind...))

Austin looked at Anna as hurt and anger filled his eyes when he thought of what he could do to make sure he had something close to him to protect. After all, he had failed at protecting Kat and Zephen who were his own family and he had very nearly lost Kodee when Ashley broke up with him. If he were going to get something close to him then he would just lose it and that wouldn't be acceptable. I don't have anyone close to me to protect besides Kodee. Hell I lost Zephen and Kat in the same day and it just...I guess there is one person I wish I could talk to but she is the only person who makes me nervous right now. The teenager thought about the first time he had seen Taylor in Camp, hanging out with Nic while they joked around he saw the Aphrodite girls running around giggling at him and Nic but there was one that didn't seem to do that. She had made Austin confused at the time but he was too busy being a mini Casanova to care much and had always thought that was what it was going to be like forever. Now he wished he could just talk to her and say hello and maybe get to know her like most guys did. This was terribly unlike him and yet Austin knew that he should tell Anna.

Do you know the daughter of Aphrodite, Taylor? He hoped like crazy that Anna did so that he could ask her about what to do but then it would be too obvious that he had a crush on the girl.

------

Kodee ended the kiss and looked over at Ashley while he thought about something that for some reason seemed odd, Austin's behavior. Lately his uncle had been withdrawn and acted nervous whenever he saw the Aphrodite girls yet he had never said anything. Only one girl was always in that group, Taylor, who meant that Austin had abandoned his playing the field. Something's wrong with Austin...I mean he seems to be acting strange. Almost like he is in love with someone but hasn't told them.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 6:03 pm

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting her." Anna said. "I know many daughters of Aphrodite named Taylor." She looked at him with a knowing look. "You like this girl?"
 Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Blue-girl-hair-funny (Anna's expression)
Ashley nodded slowly. "We should go find them" She said
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 7:04 pm

Austin froze and his jaw dropped slightly while he tried to form a sentence to make Anna think she was wrong but all that came out was a bunch of stuttering and sweating. Finally he pulled himself together and groaned as he realized that he was screwed even if he did convince Anna that he didn't like Taylor. Is it that obvious? Austin let his head fall slightly but he looked up at Anna through his long brownish bangs that still had black through them.

Kodee nodded and stood up with Ashley still in his arms. He kissed her on the cheek and then pulled out his cell phone to check the message on his phone from Austin. They were about three miles away from the house heading east. I guess they are heading east from here. Maybe I should call them first...
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 7:19 pm

Anna smiled. "It would have been less obvious if you wrote 'I like Taylor' on your forehead." She told him gently.
Anna grabbed her own phone and turned it on. "Maybe we should just go to them. When Anna texts me like that she won't stop until I answer, so either she lost her phone or got rid of it." She said. She headed out the trap door and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 7:34 pm

Kodee walked down stairs and found Dallas asleep on the chair in the living room. Quickly he wrote a note telling the boy that they had gone to find Anna and Austin and they would be back soon. Kodee walked outside with Ashley and found a dirt bike. He looked at Ashley and smirked at the thought of riding the bike with her.

Austin sighed and sat down on the hood of the SUV in defeat as he wondered how he would explain to Kodee or even just work up the courage to talk to Taylor if he saw her again. Yeah it doesn't matter though. I doubt I'll ever talk to her and unless she turns out to be a huge A+ fan then I probably won't see her anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 7:40 pm

Anna smiled wildly, and sat next to him. "You big baby." She said in a high whiny voice, obviously teasing him for being all...not Austin.
Ashley gave him a look like, your insane but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:00 pm

Kodee kicked the bike to life after he made sure Ashley was ready and then revved it up. The bike flew forward in a wheelie and Kodee watched as they went forward toward where Austin was. Hopefully they were alright or there would be issues.

Austin sighed and looked at Anna with a dark gaze that said to shut up. He hadn't felt this way since he was like thirteen and now was not the time to be so worried. Whatever...
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:11 pm

Anna laughed and got up. "You know you're supposed to be cool, right?" She said. Before she could say something else, she heard a voice from across the street. 
"Anna!" Taylor screamed, and ran across the street. The girl whirled around just as Taylor ran into her, and they both fell, laughing. "I'm so sorry! I'm so clumsy!" She said between giggles. Anna gave her a look like, chill. The girls laughed in unison and got up. "it's actually you! I mean, I know your dad is Apollo but WOW just really WOW!" Then she noticed Austin, and waved nervously. "Hi."
Anna look from Taylor to Austin, and smiled. "Taylor, meet Austin. Austin, meet Taylor."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:29 pm

Austin was beginning to wonder what could possibly make things worse when he heard a scream and looked up in time to see worse running at them at that moment. Shit this was going to be bad... Taylor was standing there in front of Austin and was talking to him so why couldn't he do anything? The son of Nike smiled weakly and waved at Taylor after Anna introduced him but he still couldn't say anything. Gods above this was embarrassing since he was now blushing as well. Austin felt faint and was glad that he was still sitting on the SUV's hood.

Kodee felt wind whipping against his face as he saw Austin and Anna talking to someone. What made it funny was Austin was about to pass out right at that minute.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:34 pm

Anna shot Kodee a look like, do something!
Ashley got off and went over to Anna, and looked at the situation. This looks like it will end well. the sarcastic part of her brain said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:40 pm

Kodee got off the bike and looked between the two before he slapped Austin across the face and gave him a look that said all he needed to hear. When that was done, the ten year old boy stepped back and glanced over at the girl.

Austin felt the sharp sting of Kodee's slap just as he saw the look from his nephew. With a barely perceptible nod, Austin looked back at Taylor and took a deep breath. He composed himself and walked closer to Taylor with his charm back in place. Austin brushed Taylor's hair out of her face and kissed her softly on the cheek before stepping back with a devilish grin. It's nice to meet you, Taylor. His voice was low and soft with faint traces of nervousness within it while his eyes twinkled. Maybe I could talk to you later when everyone isn't listening. Austin winked and looked at Anna with a look that said not to say anything about his earlier nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:44 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. Did he know how incredibly goofy he looked?
Taylor smiled. "I'd like that." She said
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 8:56 pm

Austin grinned and cast a look around the group before he shrugged. All of them knew how he acted normally and he could tell that Kodee knew how he felt about Taylor so the teenager turned back to Taylor. Never mind, everyone here knows me well enough to hear this information. Taylor, not too long ago I was hanging out with my best friend Nic Reed at Camp when you and the other Aphrodite girls walked by giggling. Since then I have wanted to talk to you and now seems like a great time. Taylor will you go out with me tonight for some supper and a movie or something? He took a small breath and held it while he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 9:08 pm

Taylor suddenly looked guilty. "Gods Austin, I would LOVE that but...... I have a boyfriend." She said.
Annas' jaw dropped into a look of sudden defeat. She had a BOYFRIEND?!? Didn't Austin know this? A sudden silence came over the group. Anna and Ashley each grabbed one of Taylors arms and steered her away so the boys could talk by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 9:38 pm

The look on Kodee's face said all that was needed to Taylor as he shook his head in shock and looked at his uncle who had just paled and started to shake slightly. Most people wouldn't be able to see it but this was how Austin got when he got depressed and if he was angry then it was a more violent version of this reaction. Kodee dropped his gaze and stared at his hands in defeat as he thought about Zephen and Kat, both of who knew that something had been up but hadn't said anything. Just as Kodee was going to say something, Austin's phone rang and the older boy looked at the screen. Apparently it was important because the son of Nike answered with a choked word.

Y..yeah what's up Nic? Austin listened and then sighed as he looked over at Taylor. Yeah I finally talked to her but she apparently has a boyfriend and there isn't anything I can do about that. Another minute passed and Austin answered with a grunt and hung up. He walked over to the driver door and got into the SUV where he put his head down and wondered what was going to happen with his life.

Kodee sighed and looked at Ashley with a shrug. Hopefully they could make Taylor realize that something was going to happen if this got worse but right now all they could do is let Austin calm down and settle down.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 9:54 pm

Anna looked at Taylor. "Now Taylor, I know Austin well enough to know that he is really upset right now, so I think the least you can do is to..." Annas' voice trailed off. "Anna, what's wrong?" Ashley said, but Anna was already moving toward the corner of a building, and looked behind it. There stood a small girl, who looked to be about eight, hiding behind the building. The girl hadn't noticed Anna yet. "Um, hello." Anna said gently. 
Rebecca spun around, and her eyes grew wide in fear. "I uhh, umm I I...I...." She stuttered, but he older girl held out her hand. Rebecca looked at her, and took it, and Anna led her out to where Ashley and Taylor could see. "Ashley, I think a demigod got really lost." Anna said. Rebecca hid behind her in fear.
Ashley went over to Anna and saw the small girl. She looked to Anna. "What do we do?" She whispered, but Anna had no answer.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 10:05 pm

Kodee shrugged as he looked over at Austin who had started to fiddle with the radio and then gave up and reached into the back for his guitar. The ten year old saw a younger girl over with the other three and actually shook his head in confusion. Slowly Kodee walked over to Ashley while he brushed his hair out of his face and stared at the scared little girl. Silently he took her hand and crouched down slightly. My name's Kodee Greene, is there something following you, something you can't explain? Kodee moved so that the girl could see that they were all strong enough to handle anything and then spoke again as he pulled his swords out. I will help take down anything that you are afraid of that means to hurt you.

Austin started strumming on his guitar and adjusted it until it was perfectly tuned as he glanced out the window toward the ocean. Suddenly he couldn't take it and stepped out of the SUV with the guitar in his hands. Slowly he played the guitar and allowed the music to flow and soon there was a mellow tone in the air which then began to pick up and there was a fast paced song that spoke of pain in a chaotic world. Then he switched and started playing a different song, Comatose by Skillet. His voice was raw but soon matched the music as he sang the lyrics and then saw the girl with everyone else and immediately stopped playing. Austin put the guitar in the SUV and grabbed his sword as he walked over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/31/2013, 10:14 pm

Rebecca was nearly shaking by this point, but she nodded. Sudden paw steps sounded and the small girl hid behind Kodee, as a hellhound came out.
Ana was quick to react, and threw two throwing knives, and the monster disintegrated. She bent down and Rebecca came over to her. "It's okay, we'll keep you safe." She said. Anna looked at the others. "I know you guys know, and I know that I know, but how dangerous is it for six demigods to be in one place at the same time?" She asked, it being more of a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next