Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 4:19 pm

Ashleys' eyebrows flew to her hairline, asking for more information. Then she looked over at Austin, and she kind of giggled. "Her name is Bella." She said. "And I'm surprised she even talked to you, she doesn't do boys." She gave him a goofy look. "But, just for reference, she loves gymnastics and music." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 6:57 pm

Kodee blinked as his mind raced to try and find a way to respond to what Ashley said but he was at a loss for words. Finally he shrugged and walked toward the city where maybe a walk would clear his mind enough to figure out what to do. Anna, Kodee enjoyed hanging out with and just laughing. Ashley was his girlfriend and he loved her. Bella...the girl was like a drug to him and he stopped thinking while he wondered what it would be like to kiss her and hug her. It was all just to confusing and so he didn't notice when a shadow rose up and started to follow Kodee with a menacing look about them.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:15 pm

Bella was sitting outside her Nanas' house, headphones in and her feet tapping on steps leading up to the grand house on the water. She glanced over and saw Kodee, who seemed to be wandering the streets, unaware of three or four guys behind him. Bella pulled out one of the earbuds, and whistled loudly to get his attention-and her pet Iceys' attention. The white fox came out the little doggy door, reserved for her Nanas' yapping chew toys, and sat next to her. "Hey Kodee." She called. Bella slowly began to stroke the head of her pet, in an attempt to scare off the idiots following behind the unaware cutie.
Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Tumblr_mhq8eu99Ks1rsxwtzo2_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:39 pm

Kodee looked up at the whistle and as he did the sound of a knife leaving a sheathe echoed from behind him. Metal against a leather sheathe makes a distinctive sound that raises hair on people's necks like it did Kodee's at that exact moment. In a blinding motion, Kodee swung around and broke the arm that had been prepared to flip him into a choke hold. Without stopping he grabbed the second guy who'd come at him and flipped him down onto the ground with his arm behind him. Kodee had dropped his leg over the boy's neck and pulled back on his arm. Put your weapons away and leave or I break his arm. The whole thing had taken two minutes and the human boys hawked at him with fear.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 7:51 pm

Bella giggled half to herself. "Atakovat'!" She urged her pet. Icey ran down to where Kodee was and sat on one of the helpless guys. Icey looked around, and barked, pleased with herself. Bella laughed. "Prikhodite !" She called, and Icey bounded over.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 8:18 pm

The boys slowly backed away as Kodee twisted and pulled on the arm. With a little more pressure the arm would snap and so would the wrist that he held tightly in his grip. Yet all the boys fled with muttered curses so he released the arm and dragged the last boy to his feet. He jerked his chin toward where the others had gone and the boy ran in fear. Kodee laughed and walked slowly toward Bella with a grin. Already his mind was blank but for one thought, how cute Bella's giggle was. He blinked a few times and finally ran his hand through his hair nervously. H...hey Bella, sorry about that fight just now.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 8:32 pm

Bella just shrugged. "What are ya gonna do? Sometimes the world needs stupid people like them." She said with a small giggle. Icey climbed into her lap, and Bella started patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 8:41 pm

Kodee nodded and sat down next Bella while he tried to get his thoughts straightened out but it was no use as he looked at Bella again. Instantly his mouth opened just slightly and his eyes grew glassy as he watched her. Forcefully he made himself look away from the girl before... Kodee leaned over and kissed Bella, not knowing why but enjoying every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 8:49 pm

Bellas' eyes widened in alarm. She pulled away from him, and her mouth kept moving, trying to find the words. Then she decided to just shake her head slightly, put in her ear buds, and walk down the street, Icey following behind.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 9:11 pm

Kodee watched as Bella walked away with some disappointment in his gaze but there was no way to fix what he'd just done. He stood up and pulled out his own iPod but thought better of it and instead sprinted toward the center of the city. Just as he'd hoped, a boy sat there with a Spanish guitar. He walked over and gave the boy a twenty in exchange for the guitar which brought a huge smile to his face. Instantly Kodee started playing Hero by Skillet.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 9:22 pm

Bella pulled on her hood and went over to her older brother, Mathew. "Mat, let me see your skateboard." Her brother just ignored her. "Mat!" She whined. "Go away you little brat!" Her brother said, and shoved her back. Bella gave him a look, and grabbed the skateboard out of his hands. She rolled her eyes, and began skating down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 9:37 pm

Kodee played all of Hero as people began to give him money and then he altered course a bit. Acoustic guitars weren't the best for what he had planned but Kodee ran up the steps of the fountain and leapt lightly onto the statue. With his leather jacket on and his dark blue jeans, Kodee looked like a bad boy and the sun glasses he put on didn't help the look any. He ran his fingers through his hair and laid down on the arms of the statue in a relaxed manner. Playing quickly, Kodee started to feel the music flow through him and then words came from his mouth. Smooth and warm like honey, Kodee's voice accented the lyrics of Follow Me by Uncle Kracker just right so that it sounded perfect and loving.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:02 pm

Bella stepped off the skateboard and let it roll off into wherever it may roam. She shoved her hands deep into her pockets, and walked towards where Kodee played. She glanced up at him, and sat on one of the benches. She took off her hood, and took out one of her earbuds.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:12 pm

Smiling Kodee started playing I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys, voice singing the lyrics nearly perfectly. The entire time he looked down at Bella and then when the song ended he jumped down and did a boy band spin with a small hip thrust out while he lowered his sunglasses just barely. My what a surprise seeing you here, beautiful. Is there any particular song you want me to play? He gave a charming smile and winked at a couple girls who walked by. They ran off giggling and speaking in hushed tones.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:19 pm

Bella grabbed his sunglasses and put them on. "How do I look?" She said with a giggle, her pale pink lips seemed put in a permanent grin. "Well?" She said with a goofy pose.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:27 pm

Working on his charm and instinct, Kodee looked at Bella and then away for a second. Well honestly you are the most beautiful girl in this square. He smiled at her and then brushed a strand of hair from her face while he avoided looking at her perfect pale pink lips and focused instead on the sunglasses. Actually you are the most beautiful girl alive.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 8:26 am

Bellas cheeks colored slightly. "Well then I guess it's official." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 1:16 pm

Kodee smiled warmly and took his sunglasses back while he took the money people had given him. Then he hooked his thumb through his belt and raised his eyebrows in a look of curiosity. And what exactly is official, beautiful? A small smirk pulled up the corner of his mouth while he watched the girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 4:06 pm

"Boys do think they can win over any girl." And with that Bella snatched the sunglasses and put them on. She gave him a goofy shrug and walked off, putting in her earbuds once more.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 4:47 pm

Kodee chuckled and jogged up until he was in front of Bella and then he slid to a stop right in front of her. He gave a small smile and plucked one of her ear buds out while he pouted a bit. If I can't win you over then what do I have to do for you to at least agree to go on a date with me? Silently he hoped that Bella would allow him a single date to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 4:52 pm

Bella gave him a look. "I already told you. One back handspring." She put the earbud back in and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 5:08 pm

Kodee shook his head and back flipped, pushing off of his palm, and flipped through the air until he came to a tree that he caught the branch of and spun over. He dropped and landed in front of Bella once again, this time not smiling but more confused. Or I could continue to bother you until you say something reasonable.

"Hey! American boy, gimme back my bread right now!" A street vender ran toward the tall and bare chested boy as rain began to fall slowly. Because he wore leather gloves, the bread didn't freeze but water his Shawn's skin and soon ice sparkled on his skin and he steadily developed a thicker ice armor. "DEMON SPAWN! Heavenly Father and Michael, avenging angel, cast this boy from my sight and cleanse this area of evil." Shawn chuckled and shook his head sadly. Fool, you pray to the wrong deities to get rid of me.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 7:04 pm

Bella just shrugged. "You can continue to bother me if you want to. Not much difference to me." She pulled out her iPod and began to look for a song.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 7:27 pm

Kodee sighed, Kat had been doing back handsprings since she was three and so he had learned how to do them easily. Still he never enjoyed doing them because there was the feeling of falling and he had hit his head several times in the past. With a deep breath, Kodee ran in front of Bella and held up his hand for her to wait. He took a breath and then pushed himself off and into a back handspring. Kodee landed perfectly but instead of stopping there he sprinted away and ran up a tree, pushing off with his feet. He went into a double backflip as he turned in the air and landed right in front of Bella. Kodee smiled at the girl while he turned and rotated his wrist that was on fire.

Shawn was leaning against a tree when he suddenly saw a boy do some weird ballet thing and then a Matrix back flip off a tree. The boy landed in front of a white haired girl and Shawn's eyes widened when he realized at least the girl was a demigod. Then he saw the weapons on the boy and he knew they both were.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 7:31 pm

Bella gave him a look. She did four back handsprings in a row with a back tuck when she finished. Bella drew a lock of hair behind her ear. "Kodee, I like you, but I know Ashley. I can't hurt her like that." She gave him and pained look, turned, and began walking again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next