Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 8:45 pm

Kodee smiled softly at Rebecca and wrapped his fingers over her hand while he held her. You saved Taylor but I told you not to try to die on me. Don't give and stay with me until Anna is done helping Austin.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 9:18 pm

Rebecca laid her head on Kodees' chest. "I didn't want Austin to be sad." She said slowly.
Anna walked over to Rebecca. She healed her and kissed her on the top of her head. Anna smiled, and went over to Ashley, the two erupting in giggles.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 11:41 pm

Dallas stood back up to see Kodee holding a weakened Rebecca who had dried blood on her shirt while she had her head on his chest. Apparently whatever had hit him had also got Rebecca but Kodee had taken care of it. Dallas sat down on the ground while he mulled over his thoughts carefully.

Kodee brushed his hand over Rebecca's hair and whispered softly to her. Rebecca, I would've been sad if you died. You're like my pain in the rear little sister who I care about alot.

Austin groaned as he stood up and immediately pulled Taylor into a hug. The girl looked scared and he didn't understand why. Austin brushed Taylor's hair out of her face and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 7:58 am

Rebecca looked at Kodee. "Taylor was talking to her friends, and they were saying that.." She trailed off. "I was just a replacement that was just enough to make the cut." She said softly
Taylor beamed
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 3:32 pm

Kodee shook his head slowly and rubbed Rebecca's back softly while he thought carefully. You're way more than a replacement to me. Yes I miss Kat but you are exactly like her in many ways and I would defend you the same way I did her. After all, I wouldn't decapitate an archer and take on a group of hell hounds for just anyone. The last part he said with a smile and a small kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 5:35 pm

Rebecca gave him a goofy look. "You're annoying." She teased
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 6:02 pm

Kodee shrugged and started tickling Rebecca a bit before he stopped and cautiously put her down on the ground. Don't try and die on me again or I'm locking you. In a padded room with rubber cuffs. Now go talk to Anna or something. He pushed the little girl along before he looked at Taylor and shook his head. With a purposeful stride, Kodee walked over and slammed his fist into the older girl's jaw. He dodged Austin and put his sword against his uncle's throat. She needs to not talk about Rebecca like that. Be glad I didn't use this sword on your wife and instead just my hand. Kodee walked away.

Austin had been busy smiling at his wife when Kodee punched her just to dodge his retaliating swing. A sword was put to his throat and Austin listened to his nephew talk.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 6:22 pm

Taylor grinned. "Boys got spirit I'll give him that. " She looked over at Rebecca, who looked confused at what to do.
Rebecca hopped up and went over to Dallas. She pulled on his arm over to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 6:54 pm

Dallas was busy cleaning his weapons methodically when suddenly Rebecca was pulling on his arm trying to drag him toward Anna for some reason. He stood up and sheathed his sword as he looked at Kodee who was fuming and Austin who was smiling at Taylor who seemed to have said something. With a shrug the son of Hades walked toward the two girls with Rebecca who seemed in a hurry. Why did you pull me over here, Rebecca?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 7:19 pm

"Cause no one has explained to me anyting." Rebecca said
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 7:57 pm

What do you mean? I didn't realize there were things you want to know. Dallas blinked in confusion at the little girl while he tried to figure out what was going on. To be honest he wasn't sure about half the things that were going on but there was only one thing he could think of that Rebecca probably didn't know about. He looked at the two giggling girls for help since he wasn't going to explain the potential baby to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 8:08 pm

"No one has told me how i can make plants or how anna can heal people!" Rebecca said
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 8:32 pm

Dallas sighed with relief as he realized his thoughts had been way off on that one. He smiled and scrawled his name in Ancient Greek as well as Hades. Then he did the same with each of them and their God parents. Finally he came to the unborn child and he froze with uncertainty. Finally he nodded and motioned for Rebecca to read the words in the dirt. He waited and then started explaining slowly. "Long ago there was an empire located in Greece composed entirely of scholars and architects who jealously hid secrets from the rest of the world. This secret was that the gods they worshipped existed and often times traveled to our world to have children with mortals. It was these few who were given godly powers beyond belief and forced to fight monsters. I am a son of the God of the underworld, Hades, and can travel through the shadows as well as raise skeleton soldiers. Kodee is a son of the God of the dead, Thanatos, and can see the dead. He can also create walls of shadows. Austin is a son of the goddess of victory, Nike, and can gain immense strength in battle. Ashley is a daughter of the God of war, Ares. Anna can heal people because she is a daughter of Apollo. Taylor is a daughter of Aphrodite and therefore is gifted with beauty beyond compare. Based on your plants, it is likely you are a daughter of Demeter, goddess of nature and the harvest."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 9:02 pm

"So were all weirdos with powers?" Rebecca said. Not really understanding.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 10:27 pm

Dallas smiled a nodded for a second before turning to Anna. "Please explain this better so she understands what a Demi God is." With that said he walked away and sat down to clean his weapons again.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 7:53 pm

Rebecca just shrugged.
Bella ran up to Taylor and the two squealed. "Gods Taylor! Could've told me you were here!" Bella whined. Taylor giggled. "Didn't tell me you were here either! " Taylor replied. The two giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 8:44 pm

Kodee brushed his hair out of his eyes just as a girl squealed and ran up to Taylor. He looked at her briefly and...looked again. It was like the whole world had disappeared except for the girl who was framed by a godly light. Unknown to him, Austin had already tapped Taylor on the arm softly to point at Kodee who was staring. Spurred into action by what Kat would've said, Kodee stood smoothly and felt his hair fall into his eyes slightly. His weapons adorned his body as Kodee walked slowly toward Bella. He was nervous as hell but the braces and piercings that glinted in the light made girls giggle. Must've had something to do with the weapons and air of calmness. He walked up to Bella and adopted a charmingly deep purr to his words. Hello I must be seeing a goddess for the first time. Did Aphrodite get her beauty from you?

Austin chuckled and pulled Taylor away slightly. So Mr. Smooth talker forgot to say his name.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:02 pm

Bella gave Kodee an up and down look. "Right. Who are you again?" She said giggling. She didn't really do boys, it wasn't like her to get all obsessed over boys. Bella pulled a strand of her ice white hair behind her ear. The sun caught her eyes and they twinkled, as if ice crystals.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:12 pm

Not stopping for even a thought after Bella asked him who he was, Kodee grinned devilishly and rested his hand on his sword hilt. Prince Charming at your service m'lady. If you may... Kodee got a suddenly sixth sense but was too slow for the slap in the back of the head. Prince Charming here is actually named Kodee Greene and he's supposed to be shy not hitting on someone with cheesy pickup lines.

Before Austin had even finished speaking, Kodee grabbed Bella and swept her off her feet into a kiss. My uncle is mistaken. I am whoever you want me to be, mi amore. The words were spoken with a failed attempt at a Spanish accent that would've been great with a rose in his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:20 pm

"Yeah, well, adios freako." She pulled away from him and laughed. "Though.....if you do a back handspring I may reconsider..." Bella joked.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:31 pm

Kodee shook his head with a small smirk that turned up the right corner of his mouth. I'm Kodee Greene, son of Thanatos and apparently a failure at suave sappy flirting. Sorry about that by the way. He looked away and hoped that Bella wouldn't be too upset with him.

Austin rolled his eyes and whistled shrilly to get Dallas' attention. When the younger boy looked up he motioned for him to get Ashley. Dallas nodded and tried to get Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:43 pm

Ashley walked over and gave them a yes? kind of look.
Bella laughed. "You're cute Kodee. Tell ya what, come over to my nanas place later." She pulled out a sharpie from her pocket and wrote the adress and her cell number on his arm. "Later dude." She grinned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:58 pm

Kodee smiled as Bella walked away but then saw Ashley and immediately he looked at Austin with a glare before looking back at Ashley. "Hey Ashley...how much of that did you see?" Already he was embarrassed from being caught flirting with another girl.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 11:06 pm

"Of what?" Ashley said. She hadn't really noticed anything untill Dallas had gotten her attention. "Whatever it is I trust you Kodee, no need to be worried." She said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 11:24 pm

Kodee bit the inside of his cheek at Ashley's words as Austin began laughing because of his nephew's situation. He was dating Ashley but also falling for the girl who never gave them her name. This was definitely a bad situation to be put in and Austin cleared his throat. Honestly he could understand why his nephew was falling for every girl around since he'd already had a love triangle with Anna and Ashley. Now it was this new girl and Ashley who would be involved.

As if that weren't bad enough, Ashley had no clue as to what was going on and just said she trusted Kodee. Austin shook his head and turned away just to see his nephew looking at him pleadingly. Nuh uh Kodee, you got yourself into this with your Romeo impersonation now choose. He looked away and smiled at Taylor.

Kodee shuddered as he thought about his options ahead of him at the moment. If he hid the two then they would eventually find out. Yet if he told either of the two girls then he would lose them. Kodee whimpered and looked at Ashley with confusion and fear written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next