Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:16 pm

Kodee nodded and looked over at Ashley with worry in his gaze. He didn't know how he was going to do this but if it helped the girl then that was all that mattered. The boy walked over to the bunk and sat at the chair next to the bunk while wondering how this was going to be accomplished. He knew next to nothing at this stage in their relationship and it wasn't helpful that all he could do was worry about how he would get past living without her. Kodee rubbed his arms and looked up at Anna. I don't know enough to be able to help you much but I'll try to do what I can.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:19 pm

"Score, okay, I'm gonna go tell the others. Don't you dare wake her or I will jack slap you from her to California. I give him a look, and go over to the others, and fill them in on the plan.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:31 pm

Kodee watched as Anna walked away and then looked back at Ashley. He thought about how the girl was threatening him if he woke up Ashley but did that mean... Kodee shrugged and took his chances with it anyhow. The boy leaned over and kissed Ashley softly before standing up and waiting for the others to return. He wanted nothing more than to talk to Ashley but that meant he would have to wake her up and that could be bad.

Kat, Austin, and Zephen listened to what Anna had to say and they nodded slowly. Kat understood but why were they supposed to help. Then she remembered the piece of paper in her pocket with Ashley's information written on it. Kat pulled it out and looked at it. When they were ready, the three family members walked over to Kodee and stood there waiting for the moment they would need to help.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:51 pm

"The best thing for us to do is to leave to her be for tonight." I say, giving Kodee a hard glare. "I'll stay here with her and Kat." I look for everyone's approval in her medical skills.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 7:13 pm

Kodee was about to object when he saw the look from Austin when the older boy shook his head ever so slightly. Austin had shook his head and when Kodee saw Zephen moved over to help walk his younger cousin out of the infirmary. Kodee sighed and walked away from Ashley with fear that he wouldn't see her again. Austin and Zephen followed him out and the three left.

I doubt this is any harder for you to see than it is for Kodee. Just the fact that she remembers his name is all that got Kodee to leave Ashley just now. He may have just gone through the worst experience than he will ever go through again. Kat sat down on the chair and handed the paper to Anna. Ashley gave this to me before the attack earlier...and...she has one of Kodee as well. Everything he likes and all of the information she would need to know for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 7:22 pm

I look it over, and place it on the table. "I really wanted you to stay because at midnight I can fix that leg of yours, and I really want you here because you seem like the type of person who knows how to pull an all nighter." I say, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 8:38 pm

Kat smiled and stretched her leg slightly. It hurt but that wasn't a big deal considering she was still able to move it at all. Kat looked over at Ashley and wondered how it was they had been able to keep Kodee calm. How was Kodee able to even come here if Ashley was hurt so badly? She had an idea but wanted to see if Anna would confirm her suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 8:43 pm

"Kodee somehow managed to carry her here.." I smile, and remember how brave he was, "MMM!" I say, and reach into my bag. "I stole these the other day." I hand her some cookie dough ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 8:49 pm

Kat smiled at the thought of her brother taking the time to carry Ashley all this way. It would never end, the shock of how much he loved her. Still Kodee was weak in some areas and one of them was the fact that when she broke up with him he tried to kill himself. Then when she forgot him he grabbed a bottle of Nectar. Kat knew that a child of Thanatos was more obsessed with death but Kodee seemed to look for it. As Kat thought about it, her eyes began to close slowly and she remembered that she hadn't slept for awhile. The girl tried to fight it but her eyes closed and Kat was soon asleep in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 8:54 pm

I smile, and whisper to myself, "My perceptive-ness has failed me today." I laugh just as five guys come in. "Hey, y'all can't be here, it's closed." I start to stand up, but one grabs me. Two others grab a sleeping Kat and a passed out Ashley. I scream, but I am smack and put tape over my mouth, and they tape the other two as well, and put us into a car, with four of them with us, one driving. I can feel us go through the border. Oh shit.. I start to grab my dagger, but one of them takes off all our weapons, and ties us up. We're doomed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 9:50 pm

The night had ended and Kodee had woke up with a very tiring headache from his over dose on Nectar but that didn't stop him from remembering that there was something he had to do. He had to think for a minute but soon Kodee remembered that Ashley was in the infirmary and he had to go help her remember him. So Kodee stood up and walked outside. Standing outside was Austin holding up a shoe, barrette, and bracelet. The barrette was the one that had been in Ashley's hair, the shoe was Kat's and the bracelet had been on Anna's wrist. Kodee groaned and looked at Austin with a curious raise of his eyebrow. None of them were there but I found tracks leading toward where a van was. There were also tracks leading from there to the borders. If I had to guess then I would say they were kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 10:00 pm

I wake up, and think, Where the hell am I? I have slightly more memory, who I am, who my friends are. All I know at this moment is that I am tied up with Kat and Anna in what seems to be a warehouse. 
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 10:49 pm

Kat blinked her eyes open to see a dark warehouse and two people next to her. The problem was she couldn't speak or move because of the strangest of situations, her being tied up in the room. When the girl moved slightly she was able to see that she was with Ashley and Anna while her shoe was missing. Kat blinked again and wondered what had happened for them to wind up in this situation. The girl shook her head slightly and saw Ashley moving. Kat looked over at her brother's girlfriend and cast a pleading look.

--------

Kodee was sitting in the front seat of a car, one that had actually apparently been stolen by Zephen awhile back, with his eyes out at the road. There were many signs that led them to somewhere but Kodee hadn't figured out where. Along the way there were busted signs and bent fence posts that showed a clear path of the driver having to deal with people moving about. Kodee couldn't figure it out but for some reason there had been a kidnapping and Kodee would deal with whoever it was that had been at fault for it.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/20/2013, 11:39 am

I see Ashley and Kat stirring, and see they can't move, nor can I. I try my best to break the ropes, but I can't. I feel so helpless, and I keep trying to break out.

I see Kats' look, and give her a look of helplessness. I can't figure out why I'm here, or how long I will be..I am so confused.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/25/2013, 1:39 am

The car pulled up to the curb about fifteen feet away from a corner street where a warehouse sat with next to no sign of life in it. It was a quiet day and already the sun was setting for Kodee had been forced to ride in the car through the country side until they had left New York awhile back heading south into the mountains. After awhile he had started to plan his next move but by now he knew that what he was going to do was to bust in their and break skulls open. You know something Uncle Austin...Zephen...there seems to be more villains running around now a days. So are either of you going to help me beat these guys senseless? Kodee had opened the door and was climbing out while pulling his swords out and slipping his shield up onto his back while donning his helm and putting on his full armor. By the end of it the son of Thanatos looked much like the ancient Greeks except he was in FULL armor. The son of Thanatos slammed his foot against the door of the warehouse and it shattered inward with the impact while he drew his swords and grew ready for the fight that was sure to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/25/2013, 10:43 am

As if in a miracle, Kodee, Austin, and Zephen break in through the door. She glances over at Ashley and Kat urging them to get them out first, as she can just almost get it, she can feel it breaking. When she finally rips through the tight ropes scraping up her wrists, she baseball slides towards the weapons, weirdly un-gaurded at the moment. She grabs her sword, and Kats dagger and sprints over to them, and works on Kats ropes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/26/2013, 2:51 pm

Kodee looked into the warehouse and his vision blurred with tears of anger when he saw Ashley and Kat still tied up. Already Anna was loose and trying to cut Kat free but the captors there and they were heading toward the three girls. Just as Kodee prepared to attack his cousin and uncle were both there. "Go to the girls Kodee" Zephen glanced at. his little cousin. Kodee nodded and dashed over to the girls
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/26/2013, 3:32 pm

Kode sprints over to them, and Anna notices that their captors have noticed all that is going on and are advancing on them like a cobra. "Got it!" she exclaims, finally getting the last tough string on the rope still holding Kat captive. Anna helps Kat stand, hands Kat her dagger, and help Kodee with Ashleys' rope. She makes an effort not to look at him, I mean, what would she say. He probably thinks it's her fault they're all there, and that she was out not her sister and girlfriend. After all, Kodee hardly knows her and after seeing that murder child in him she doesn't want to remind him that she was awake during the time. Anna snaps back to reality as she realizes they finished, so she hands Kodee a special dagger hesitantly, not sure if she can trust him. This dagger is made of the finest materials, almost priceless. She looks in his eyes and gives him a look, trying to say, I have been hurt enough today and I want to trust you, but...can I?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 2:36 pm

Kodee cut the ropes on Ashley's hands and then on her ankles before picking her up gently and looking at Anna before shaking his head slowly. Sorry Anna but I'm not sure it would be a good idea for me to have another weapon right now. Thank you anyhow... Slowly he looked around and saw Kat who blinked and nodded before drawing her dagger again and pointing to the door. They both moved to the door and Austin met them there. Zephen was taking the rear and they were going to get out of there safely. Are you alright Ashley? Please remember me...please. Kodee glanced at the girl and then back at the car before realizing that a strange beast was there, a chimaera? But wait the chimaera had been killed already. Kodee sighed and went to draw his weapon but already Austin and Zephen had dispatched the beast and were in the car waiting. Kat climbed in and Kodee slid in with Ashley still in his arms. Now all they had to do was wait for Anna.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 3:01 pm

I look at Kodee, and it floods back all too quickly. I smile, and my smile says everything. I see everyone is here. But, where's Anna. "Where's Anna? You didn't leave her in there did you?" I open the door to get out, when I see Anna running  towards them. I give a sigh of relief, and shut the door as she climbs in. She's hiding something from me, I can tell, she won't look at me.

Ashleys' eyes make Annas'  face go a deep shade of crimson, but she still won't look at her. She could feel a long scratch on the side of her face, the side she won't show Ashley. Anna knows Ashley is still staring at her but.she.wont.look. She shoots Ashley a look of warning, and gives Kodee a pleading look to make her stop staring. It's creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 3:44 pm

Kodee smirked slightly and ran his hand over Ashley's cheek before turning her head slightly to kiss her and distract her from Anna who had obviously been scratched or something by how she wouldn't look at Ashley. Kodee was just glad to tell that his girlfriend remembered him and that meant he was off the hook of making her remember.

Kat shook her head and glanced over at Anna before smiling and looking back out her window.

Austin started the car and looked in the rearview mirror while pulling out into the street. Already he knew Kodee was strong and now he knew he was more like his family than he thought. When do you think he will come up for air? Austin asked Zephen quietly and his cousin shrugged before turning to Anna. When are you going to tell him to stop kissing your friend and that they should get a room?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 3:49 pm

"You guys' are terrible!" She replies, but she pinches Kodee hard on the arm. "Yo, okay, you can breathe now. Get a room Romeo." She laughs to herself and looks over at Kat. "And no telling us how gross it is seeing your brother kiss a girl." She grins wildly, and she looks....happy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 4:17 pm

The car full of people all seemed to be conspiring about Kodee and Ashley and for some reason he didn't exactly care at the moment since all he really wanted was to be back at Camp where he could talk to the girl in private without worrying about all of the comments. So when the boy felt the pinch and heard what everyone said he tuned them out and wrapped one arm around Ashley while he used the other to push Anna away from him. Then he moved his other arm and soon he had her in his arms while ignoring everyone who was in the car besides himself and Ashley. He knew for a fact that Austin was busting up laughing but he could also hear Kat and Zephen laughing as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 4:26 pm

"You've gotta be kidding me. Step on it Austin!" She turns away from her friend and Kodee, who tried to kill Anna, kissing. Puh-lease. She felt a sudden sharp pain in her jaw, and her hand flew there quickly. She tried using her power, but she knew she had used it up today. Shit. She thought, suddenly becoming aware of blood forming in her mouth. She just ignored it and swallowed it, not looking at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/27/2013, 4:42 pm

As the car accelerated to higher speeds, the wind seemed to howl through the window that was just barely cracked and it made the hairs on the back on Kat's neck raise slightly. She didn't like the sound and it was getting cold so she rolled up the window and smacked Kodee in the back of the head for Anna who apparently wanted the kiss to end. Do you really have to kiss for so long? I mean come on Kodee...you never kissed a girl until you met Ashley and now you hang on her every word and sacrifice yourself for her life and kiss constantly which is a little extreme. Kat was tired and her eyes were already growing heavy but she was going to make sure that he little brother knew what was what.

Kodee rolled his eyes and pulled away from the kiss, ending it with a small breath of air that escaped his lips and made him realize he had actually needed to breathe again. He blinked at the sight of the road passing quickly and put it off as they were impatient. I don't hang on Ashley's every word and I don't risk my life for hers and I do NOT kiss constantly. You're just jealous I have a girlfriend and you can't torment me now because of it. Kodee brushed his hair out of his eyes and glared at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next