Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 2:25 pm

Kodee adopted a hurt look and actually was able to squeeze out a few fake tears before he couldn't stand it anymore. He busted out laughing and kissed Ashley, holding it for as long as she wanted it to last. He didn't care if she was upset at him or not because Kodee was already enjoying this time and he was glad that his sister and his girlfriend were friends now.

Kat smirked and sat there with her arms crossed. She had seen the wink from Ashley and then the false tears from her brother. If he hadn't busted out laughing then she would've believed it. Yet as it was, she knew he was just plain happy. Then he kissed Ashley and Kat actually fell back on the bunk in shock. Her brother was kissing a girl.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 2:32 pm

I laugh, and pull way from him. "I may make your sister sit through a Barbie movie and cookie dough ice cream." I say, stealing a glance at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:15 pm

Kat bolted upright with a grin when she heard the words ice cream. She absolutely loved ice cream but couldn't stand anything that had to do with Barbie. Slowly the girl stood up and stretched before sitting back down and watching some more.

Kodee groaned and moved away from Ashley slightly. If she wanted to do girly things then she could do them with Kat all she wanted but Kodee wouldn't be a part of it. Go ahead and have fun. You should be able to do that if you want to. Kodee smiled at his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:16 pm

Kat bolted upright with a grin when she heard the words ice cream. She absolutely loved ice cream but couldn't stand anything that had to do with Barbie. Slowly the girl stood up and stretched before sitting back down and watching some more.

Kodee groaned and moved away from Ashley slightly. If she wanted to do girly things then she could do them with Kat all she wanted but Kodee wouldn't be a part of it. Go ahead and have fun. You should be able to do that if you want to. Kodee smiled at his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:19 pm

"Goodbye then!" I push him out the door, and grab a few pints of cookie dough.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:25 pm

Kodee shrugged and walked across the courtyard to continue cleaning his weapons where he left off. Quickly losing himself to his work. Soon he fell asleep and his back his the ground next to the tree, his mind already playing how he met Ashley.

Kat smirked and stood up to watch as Kodee was shoved out of the door just to turn to Ashley. What is it that you see in my brother? All he is is a big dork who needs to learn to back up and give people their space.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:32 pm

"I dunno...I just like that he is really helpful and funny." I shrug.

(random Ares kid) I walk in and see someone on my bunk. "What the hell!?!?" I slash at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you???!!!" I scream, and grab his arm.

I Pull away from her, and slash her too. "Be more like Ares, Ashley." I exit.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:36 pm

Kat saw the kid enter and dodged the attack that was meant for her. Quickly she drew a dagger from the table that was next to her and crouched, keeping the blade at her side. She wasn't going to be injured today. When the kid was gone she stood and smiled slightly. Kodee normally isn't that helpful. As a matter of fact, he wouldn't even talk to Uncle Austin until just recently and now he is kissing you already.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:38 pm

"I don't really know why....I just like him..." I eat my ice cream
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:43 pm

Kat nodded and sat down with her ice cream as well, keeping a firm grip on the dagger in case someone else walked in and wanted to attack her. The girl ate the ice cream slowly and thought for a second. Kodee really loves you...like way more than he probably even knows himself. I can tell and it scares me that he will either hurt you or if you hurt him then something bad could happen. He's my brother and I love him but you are his girlfriend and I already told him that I think you are an awesome person for him. Kat sighed and put her bowl of ice cream down while wondering how her life had gotten so strange.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:46 pm

I sigh. "I know...I just do't want it him being hurt. I wouldn't try to hurt him..." I shake my had.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 3:53 pm

Kat smiled and set the dagger on her lap before grabbing a pen and a piece of paper from the table and quickly writing in Ancient Greek. Most demi gods couldn't read or write English but they could all read and write Ancient Greek. The paper was just a plain piece of paper but soon it had a full paragraph about how Kodee enjoyed being with those he loved and how when he loved someone then they could do no wrong. It also said how he liked to just be alone sometimes as well as outlined his powers and flaws. His talents and fears were on the paper. Then it explained a bit about their past. When Kat was done she slid the paper across the space and handed it to Ashley. This is about all you would need to know about Kodee to start off. He isn't that hard to get along with but there are times where knowing this information can help you tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 4:23 pm

I read it over and nod. I quickly scrabble down my information, my past, about me, and end it with, and thats me. I hand it to her. "It probably won't help you much, but You know about me now." I shrug, and lay down still eating my cookie dough
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 4:33 pm

Just as Kat took the paper, the door busted open and three guys walked in. One of them was the guy from earlier and immediately Kat grabbed the knife. In a split second she had thrown the dagger only to see him catch it and slam it into her leg right below the knee. The boy said something about sitting on his bunk but by that point Kat was already half unconscious. She was just barely able to see the other two guys start punching Ashley before the guy with the knife slammed his fist into her face and she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 4:38 pm

I black out, more concerned about Kat than myself. All I know is Kat has a nife in her leg and My head is bleeding, and no one knows we're there.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 4:50 pm

Kodee woke up and saw something strange. The Ares cabin door was ajar and off its hinges slightly but he figured it was the Ares cabin and they were known to get angry. The son of Thanatos stood up just in time to hear what he was shocked about. "Yeah that one bitch took the knife really well but what surprised me was that the other girl was able to take two guys hitting her but still she cried. Some Ares girl she is." Kodee swung around to see that it was a boy who was bigger and obviously stronger than Kodee but he knew who they were talking about and apparently Kat and Ashley had been hurt. Kodee drew his sword and then on second thought sheathed it. "Are you scared boy? Go ahead and use that sword to hurt me. Oh wait you can't because all you are is a shrimp." The older boy shoved Kodee and that was the last straw. Just as Kodee was getting ready to fight back, a knife was at the older boy's throat and Austin was behind him. Zephen was next to Kodee in a heartbeat and Kodee started to feel the tears leak from his eyes. If you ever shove my nephew again then... Right then Austin was elbowed in the gut and the other two guys grabbed him by the arms. The son of Nike kicked the kid who had shoved Kodee and then head butted the other two before bashing their heads together. Don't mess with the Greene family unless you want more pain like you just received there. Austin moved away from the three unconscious boys and walked over to Kodee.

Why were you getting in a fight with three older boys who can easily beat you up? Austin frowned at Kodee when suddenly a girl screamed and ran out of the Ares cabin. She ran to Zephen and started babbling. When she was done the son of Zeus turned to Austin and Kodee with a look of shock before taking off for the Ares cabin. Austin and Kodee were right behind him. When the three of them walked in they saw Kat and Ashley on the floor with blood around them. Kodee immediately ran to Ashley and picked her up before looking at Austin pleadingly. Austin nodded and grabbed Kat. The three of them walked to the infirmary carrying the two girls in their arms. The entire time Kodee refused to let anyone help him carry Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 4:55 pm

I see Kodee carrying Ashley, and Austin carrying Kat, both bleeding badly. "Oh my god!" I run to them. "Kodee! Here, let me help." I look into his eyes and my eyes tell him he can trust me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 5:08 pm

Kodee looked down at Ashley and saw the blood still dripping from her face. He looked back up at Anna with tears in his eyes and shook his head before continuing on his way toward the infirmary. He was the reason she was hurt, sort of, and it was his responsibility to get her to the infirmary. The building rose up in front of them when Kodee looked at Anna and smiled weakly. I was right outside the cabin when this happened. Sorry but I need to do this myself otherwise I would accept your help. He left out the fact that he was asleep when it happened or that he had almost been beat up by the same three guys. Kodee walked into the infirmary and laid Ashley down on the bunk carefully before sitting down and wiping some of the blood away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 5:16 pm

"Kodee..." I say, sympatheticicaly. "I feel so bad I used all my powers today...damn....I'm such an Idiot...." I plop on the floor next to Ashley, feeling exactly how I felt when I threw a sword into her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 5:29 pm

Kodee sighed and waited for the Apollo kid in charge of the infirmary to walk over. When he finally did the son of Thanatos moved away from Ashley enough for him to do his work. Within a few minutes both Ashley and Kat were healed and Kat was already moaning and waking up slowly. Where...where am I? Kat blinked only to see that Kodee was sitting next to Ashley with his hand over hers.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 5:35 pm

My eyes flutter open, and I don't remember anything. I don't know who I am, where I am....who these people are..???? "Wh-wh-wh-who are you?" I ask Kodee. "Wh-wh-where am I???"

My eyes grow wide in awe as she wonders who Kodee is and where she is. "Shhh, it's okay." I push everyone out of the room but Kat, and sit next to Ashley. "It's alright. Don't worry. I'm Anna. You're name is Ashley. Can I ask you a few questions? Do you know the alphabet or the president?" I am worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 5:51 pm

As Kodee was pushed out of the door he grabbed a flask of Nectar, already thinking about how this would turn out. He doubted that Ashley would forget him but there was always that possibility and he didn't want to be there for that time so Kodee was prepared. But as he was shoved out of the door, Austin and Kat both saw what he grabbed and they nearly spazzed. Before they could get to him, Zephen stepped over and pushed Kodee along. Let's talk for a second Kodee. I know how you feel right now and I know that it may seem easier if you kill yourself but think about it. Even if Ashley forgets about you, she fell in love with you for you so wouldn't you be able to fix that and make her fall in love with you again? Still would you honestly believe that Ashley would forget you? Zephen glared at his cousin and took the flask of Nectar before he could drink it. When he did that Kodee sank to his knees and felt the hopelessness evaporate. Zephen was true in this conversation. Thank you Zephen but why would she forget about me?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:00 pm

"I-I-I only know d e k and o....I don't know the president....God...my head hurts....."  I put my hand to my head.

I gasp. She remembers him! He is the only thing she slightly remembers! I smile wide. "Alrighty, you need to go to sleep, rest, and I'll be back tomorow, kay?" I smile, and go out the door to where Kodee is. I pull his shirt over to the corner of the room. "She remembers you God dammit. She says the only letters she knows of the alphabet are the letters in YOUR name. You have to help her remember or I swear to Zues almighty I will bitch slap you you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:08 pm

Kodee shook off Anna's grip and shook his head absent mindedly. How was he supposed to help her remember something if he couldn't even deal with the thought of her forgetting him. Then it hit him, Ashley remembered him and he was supposed to help her remember. Kodee looked at Anna and smiled. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to help her remember anything if all she can remember is the letters in my name. Kodee frowned as he realized the impossible task in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 6:10 pm

"I will help you. Austin will help, Zephen will help, Kat will help, we are all here for Ashley, we are here for You." I look into his eyes seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next