Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/3/2013, 10:52 pm

Kodee looked up at Anna as she walked in and stuck his tongue out before he let go of Ashley. It was more fun to mess with Ashley than it was to mess with anyone else plus he got to kiss his girlfriend in the process. Kodee was so immature at times. Fine, I'll stop. I see Austin and Taylor are back...

Dallas looked over at Austin and the other girl before he ran up the stairs after Anna. When he got to her room he knocked on her door. Can I come in?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/3/2013, 10:56 pm

Anna sighed. "Fiiiinnee." She threw her jacket on the floor, and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/3/2013, 11:00 pm

What's wrong, Anna? Dallas walked into the room and sat next to her as he started to wonder what had happened that made her so upset all of a sudden. He actually hadn't been awake most of the day but Dallas had worried every second that he had been awake and now he wanted to talk to Anna and figure out why his girlfriend was so frustrated all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 4:13 pm

Anna sighed. "All we've ever known is to train, to stay alert, to try and save the world every day. But I don't want that. They expect all of us to be heroes because of our parents. But some of us aren't hero material, we don't want to save the world.." She rolled her eyes a moment. "But that doesn't matter, because were different, and if we don't save the world then who is?" She said, it being more of a statement.
Taylor smiled at Austin. "I'd better get going. I'll talk to you later, kay?" And with that she left.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 6:26 pm

Austin laughed and nodded before waving goodbye to Taylor as she walked out of the house. Slowly he turned around and fell onto a chair in a state of shock at the good luck he was having.

Dallas sat next to Anna and wrapped her in a hug while he thought carefully about what to say to her. I've never wanted to be a hero either. Hell my powers are shitty compared to my siblings but if you don't want to be a hero then we can stay here and just hang out. Maybe we could have this be a Camp Half-Blood safe haven whenever some campers come this way. We don't have to go back. Besides, you and Austin are starting that band, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 6:51 pm

Rebecca giggled at Austin.
Anna pondered this a moment. It was true. She could stay here. She didn't have to be a hero. "But what about Rebecca? She only seven, and I don't know if she will accept training."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 6:57 pm

Dallas thought for a second and looked down at Anna with a softer gaze. I said this can be a safe haven for demigods. Rebecca can stay here if she wants and we will train her as much as she wants, Kodee and I.

Austin looked up at Rebecca and then fell back down into the chair with his eyes closed. It was almost like he wasn't even in the house anymore but was floating on the clouds.

Kodee looked at Austin and laughed for a few seconds. Are you even going to get her number or just expect to contact her through Ashley?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 7:12 pm

Ashley laughed at this. "No way. I am not your secretary Austin." She smiled.
Rebecca giggled. "You guys are like bickers old people." She laughed.
Anna shook her head. "No...Rebecca has become a little sister to me, so if anyone is going to train her, it's going to be me." She said firmly
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 7:37 pm

Dallas shrugged and kissed Anna quickly before he started to walk out of the room. Remember, we can always stay here and I will support you no matter what you choose. With that he walked out of the room and down the stairs to hear everyone talking about Austin and Taylor. I see the kiss fest is over then. How was your date, Austin, did you at least get her number?

Kodee looked up at Dallas and as soon as the question came out of his mouth, the ten year old fell down on the ground and started laughing so hard he began to roll again. This was just too hilarious how everyone was asking him about Taylor's number.

Austin glared at Kodee and then shook his head in defeat at the obvious horror he had experienced. Slowly Austin pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned it on to look at the screen. No I didn't get her number but she has mine if she wants to get ahold of me. Austin almost wished that he had gotten her number.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/4/2013, 11:43 pm

Rebecca stuck her tongue out at Kodee. "You're so annoying." She giggled.
Anna flopped on the bed and wondered why this was so difficult. She texted Ashley and waited for her best friend to come in the door.
Ashley looked at her phone and frowned. She gave Kodee a kiss and jogged up the stairs to Annas' room. "Wow. You look pathetic." She commented. Anna glared at her. "Can't you just feel the brilliance oozing, ladies and gentlemen." She teased. Ashley rolled her eyes and the girls laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 12:23 pm

Austin finally gave up looking at his phone and stared at Rebecca sticking her tongue out at the rolling Kodee who apparently thought something was funny. Well at least I got a date whereas you and Ashley were doing nothing other than kissing on the couch when I walked in. He smirked and then threw a pillow at his nephew before he turned to Rebecca and Dallas.

Dallas shrugged and laughed as Kodee began to roll on the floor from the obvious humor that this situation had caused already. He hadn't realized that everyone had asked Austin about Taylor's number already. Then he got a great idea and quickly pulled out his phone. Text me Taylor's number please so that Kodee will stop laughing and Austin can text her. He typed Anna's name in and then hit send.

Kodee gasped as he clutched his sides and sat up through the pain of laughing so hard. Finally he blinked and looked at Rebecca and Dallas then at Austin. Of course I'm annoying but you are too. As is everyone else in the room. He stuck his tongue out and then sat down on the couch where he had been with Ashley until she had ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 1:05 pm

Rebecca went over to Kodee and started poking him in the shoulder. "HEY HEY KODEE HEY HEY GUESS WHAT HUH HEY HEY HEY KODEE GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT HUH HUH GUESS WHAT KODEE HEY HEY HEY HEY KODEE GUESS WWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!?!??!?!?!??!" Rbeca yelled in his ear playfully
Anna glanced at her phone and rolled her eyes, but she texted back, 1800AUSTINGETACLUE. She laughed and heard Rebecca yelling downstairs. Anna and Ashley looked at each other, and Ashley shrugged. "Let the boys play babysitter." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 4:09 pm

Dallas checked his phone and rolled his eyes before he stood up and walked up the stairs without looking at Austin who obviously wasn't in the mood for comments like that from anyone. He walked up to the door and knocked lightly before he entered. That would have the opposite effect on him right now.

Kodee blinked and wrapped Rebecca in a bear hug while he ruffled her hair and grinned playfully. What? Huh, what's so important punk? He growled in her ear but obviously not angrily.

Austin watched Dallas look at his phone before walking upstairs without looking at him. Something was up and the son of Nike had to know so he stood up and walked silently up the stairs. When he reached Anna's room, he stood there away from the door and listened.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 4:47 pm

Anna laughed. "Oh do you?" She asked, and got up.
Rebecca squealed. "Nuuuuu!" She screamed, and poked him teasingly. "Stahp it." She whined
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 7:37 pm

Austin listened carefully but still nothing was being said so he instead went for a different approach this time. The older boy walked in the door without knocking and looked at all three of them with a strange look. Why is everyone walking up here all of a sudden? Is there a party happening that I don't know about.

Dallas looked up at Austin and rolled his eyes with a sigh. I came up here to get you Taylor's number so that you would stop looking like a lost puppy with your phone in your hand while Kodee rolls on the floor laughing.

Kodee grinned and wrapped Rebecca even tighter before he started tickling her. I don't think you understand me very well. Did you not just see Ashley begging me to stop as well? Well you're stuck and it's funny! Kodee progressively grew louder until he too was yelling but in a joyous tone.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 8:38 pm

Rebecca laughed and the dying flowers on the coffee table in front of them bloomed beautifully. "Staahhhpppppp cwazy person." She said.
Anna looked at Austin. "Actually we were just throwing a party because you couldn't figure out that if Taylor has your number, you have hers." She said rolling her eyes, like this was totally obvious.
Ashley snickered. She had given Taylor Austin number earlier, but Taylor hadn't texted Austin yet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 10:08 pm

Kodee shook his head vigorously as he started to tickle Rebecca faster while he laughed maniacally. This was way too much fun to stop right now plus while he didn't admit it to most people, this was how he had acted with Kat and he felt like Rebecca was his little sister already.

Austin shrugged and then realized he did have Taylor's number from when he had typed in his number. It rang forth in his memory and quickly he pulled out his phone and typed in her number before he sent a message. Hey, we never ate anything. Wanna try again tomorrow? As soon as he sent the message, Austin's phone began to buzz and he read a message that said there were unconfirmed sightings of monsters all over the place and that they needed to help eradicate the threat but avoid the Romans who were definitely on the case as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 10:21 pm

Anna looked at Austin, and the to his phone. She could tell something was wrong. "Do I need to guess or are we going to do this?" She asked, and without waiting for an answer, she grabbed her sword form a corner of the room and jogged down the stairs. Anna laughed at Kodee. "Don't you look cool." She teased. "Quit acting goofy, you have to go save the world with the rest of us. Taylor just texted me and said she would come and watch Rebecca." Anna pulled her hair into a ponytail.
Rebecca pouted at Anna. She gave Kodee a hug, and whispered, "Don't die." She got up and followed Anna, and Anna put her to bed. "Anna?" Rebecca asked. "Yeah?" Anna said, busily putting things into her backpack. "Don't let anyone die." She said, and Anna stopped what she was doing. She sat on Rebeccas' bed next to her. "I will do anything to keep them safe." She promised, and gave her a quick hug before pulling her backpack over her shoulder and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 10:46 pm

Austin blinked a couple times before he jogged down to his room and slipped through the door as Anna walked out from putting Rebecca to bed. He grabbed his bag that had all of his weapons and unzipped while he bent down and pulled out his armor. Quickly he slipped into all of his armor and pulled on his armored boots. The he grabbed twin swords on a sword belt and slipped that over his waist and quickly added four daggers as well as a dagger in his boot. He put his long sword over his back and then grabbed the shield which he slipped over his back. The last thing he did was he grabbed his helm and as he put it on he looked over at Rebecca. Don't worry, I'll come back and if anything tries to get to you then I will kill whatever it is no matter what it takes.

Austin slipped out of the room and pulled on his gauntlets while he made sure he had everything he needed and then he walked to the door and stood there while everyone else got ready. He was perfectly capable of taking out multiple monsters by himself but it was good to have more than just himself on this one so that at least he could possibly survive.

Dallas saw the look on Austin's face and then heard Anna just as he swore under his breath and shot out into the hall. Just down the hall was his room which had the hidden room with all of his weapons and armor. When he got in there he grabbed his swords and armor which he donned quickly before he dashed down the stairs to wait by Austin and Anna.

Kodee frowned and then walked up the stairs and into the room that was his as he climbed up the trap door steps. Inside the room was a bunch of stuff but he only grabbed his weapons and other armor which he carried down the stairs with him, putting each item on until he was fully suited up and armed to the teeth. What are we talking here, small time or like titan sized monsters?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 4:17 pm

Ashley grabbed her sword and pulled her hair up, and went over to the group waiting. Then, Ashley and Anna noticed that they looked exactly like each other. They hadn't noticed they were wearing identical jeans, boots, and hoodies. They only way you could possible tell was that Anna had a locket hiding behind her hoodie. They giggled in unison and realized they voices sounded alike.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 1:33 am

Austin laughed as he looked over at Kodee and Dallas who had both given each other a strange look like Oh shit how's this going to work out. Then he remembered the situation and ran outside to see that swarms upon swarms of monsters were heading over the land toward the house where they were standing with weapons ready. Quickly Austin drew his swords and then took off at a dead sprint toward the monsters, catching several malevolent centaurs in the chest and disintegrating them into ashes. He spun and took out a couple hell hounds as his strength grew.

Kodee stared at Ashley and Anna with shock on his face before he sprinted out and cut down monsters next to Austin and Dallas who had joined him just seconds after he ran out there.  Kodee growled and swung the swords in quick arcs until they were blurs as he created mass chaos in the midst of the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 7:47 am

Anna laughed, and ran out with Ashley at her side. They both worked together with matching movements even though their fighting styles were different, their movements matched in perfect unison. 
The daughter of Ares looked around. The monsters weren't thinning out much, and thats what worried her. Before she knew it, she was thrown by a monster. Ashley lay motionless.
Anger surged through Anna, and took out the monsters in front of her. All of the monsters stopped and looked afraid. Anna pointed her blade at them and they scattered. She dropped her blade and sprinted to Ashley. Her friend woke and they looked at each other. They both started laughing hysterically, even though nothing was said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 11:44 pm

Kodee and Dallas had moved closer together and were surrounded on all sides by monsters as they stood back to back, swords flashing with deadly speed and sounds of blades cutting through the air. Entire monsters would disintegrate as the blades ripped through the flesh and turned it into ash but it never seemed to be enough. Then the unthinkable happened, Kodee was hit in the side by three arrows and the other side took a blade across with a shallow but long cut. He fell to his knees as blood dripped from the corner of his mouth and ran from both sides while the world flickered. It was painful and the sounds around them began to grow louder as his blood drained quickly from his wounds. He remembered right before they had ran out here, Rebecca asked him not to die and he had forgot to tell her he would be back. Now he was bleeding and dying only a little ways away from the house, still in sight of them, and he couldn't do anything about it.

Dallas had heard the shout as Kodee took all of the weapons to his body and fell but he was already taking heavy fire since the monsters figured Kodee was dead. Slowly he fell back and stood over Kodee with his swords flashing quickly and silently, taking out the monsters who were coming for them, but he couldn't last forever in this situation. Dallas took a sword to his stomach and another straight into his side, falling to the ground with blood coming from his wounds as well.

Austin had heard the shouts and turned just as Dallas fell to the monsters as well. In a blind fury, he started throwing large beasts with his enhanced strength while he used a dagger to rip their bodies in half with the celestial metal. He ran toward the two boys and made it just before the monsters ripped into their bodies. Austin destroyed all of the monsters around Kodee and Dallas as he looked for Anna and Ashley. ANNA! KODEE AND DALLAS ARE DYING HERE! He waved her down and went to cutting down monsters by himself.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 10:05 am

Anna perked up. "Gods!" She muttered, and ran over to the boys, picking up her blade in the process. She bent down next to Kodee and put her hand on his chest. The wounds closed, and she did the same to Dallas. Anna leapt up and immediately Ashley was at her side, and the two started fighting the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 10:16 am

Soon the three boys were up fighting monsters and then the horns began to sound just as the monsters were pushed back toward where they had come from. When Austin was able to see the Romans in the near distance, he sheathed his swords and turned on his heel to start running toward the house. This was not the time to start a civil war again and that was what would happen if they were caught out here. Austin sprinted and soon he was in the house with his hands on his knees, monster ichor dripping onto the floor from his armor that was dented and scratched. In the fight he had lost his helm and had nearly lost his shield almost right after but that had been a quick save.

Kodee stood up weakly and looked at the monsters who were retreating. Using half of his strength, the son of Thanatos was able to kill some more monsters and help drive them back. When he turned, Dallas was at his side helping as well. Just then the horns sounded and Austin sprinted inside so Kodee and Dallas ran inside, faces still pale from the loss of blood. Kodee looked right at where Rebecca had gone to bed at and walked over to the door. Silently he opened the door and walked over to where the girl was laying down and he smiled. I stayed alive, thanks to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)   Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice (PRIVATE WITH DRAGON)
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next