Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 5:17 pm

As I was driving around with Cynder, I finally noticed a really nice-looking hotel, that even had its own parking garage. I parked the Hummer there, deciding we might as well go in and check it out. I looked at my clothes and laughed a little. I wouldn't be surprised if they just threw us out, but if they tried to, they'd probably all end up with bullets in their brains.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:02 pm

After we found a place that looked nice, and parked, the thought occurred to me that they might not even let us in looking like we did. Unless being covered in blood was the newest fashion. I doubted that for some reason, though. "Do you think we could use the Mist to make them ignore the state of our clothing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:04 pm

I pursed my lips. "Probably not. Maybe we should just walk across the street and buy some good-looking clothes." I said, since across the the street was some clothing place that didn't look very fancy, but would make us look a Hell of a lot better than we did now.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:13 pm

For some reason, Lee's mouth turned into a handbag.

That was a much better idea. I hadn't even noticed that there was a clothing store before. "That should work," I agreed, and looked into the envelope again. There should be enough in here for both clothes and a hotel stay. Of course, we could just steal the clothes, but that'd cause another scene, and I didn't really want the police following us throughout the city.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:40 pm

I got out of the Hummer, taking the key with me for once, and ran over to Cynder's side of the car and opened the door for her. Anyone who would say 'Chivalry is dead' to me would certainly die, because I used it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 7:07 pm

I climbed out of the car, and once I was on the ground, gave Lee a quick kiss on the cheek. I found it very sweet, how he tried to open doors for me whenever he could.
I needed to be careful with this envelope of money. If I set it down even for a second, or put it in my pocket, chances were that someone would try to take it. That would ruin all our plans, and leave me rather pissed for the rest few days.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 7:10 pm

Oh, no. It appears as though, as I reached to close the door, I wrapped my arms around Cynder. What an awful coincidence. I took advantage of it and pulled her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 7:25 pm

I grinned, and kissed Lee on the mouth this time even though it was a handbag lol pursed lips. It wasn't a very long kiss, though - I pulled back after a few seconds, and murmured in his ear, "We'll have a lot more time for this, later..." And then added, almost as an afterthought, "Among... other things..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 11:55 pm

I kissed Cynder back, and smiled when she said we'd have more time for that later, and blushed a little when she added a little more to the thought. I gave her a little hug before I let go of her and closed the door. "Let's go get some clothes." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 12:53 am

It was so, so adorable whenever Lee blushed. Maybe that was because he didn't do it often, and all the cuteness just stored up until he turned red again. Or maybe it was something on my end of the interaction, some sort of satisfied sense of being able to go muahaha, I made Lee blush. Probably mostly the first one. I smiled again, and nodded before taking a step back and reached for Lee's hand with my free one, then heading out of the parking area.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 1:07 am

I grabbed Cynder's hand and walked with her. I decided to use the crosswalk because I didn't want t have ti worry about dodging cars. I pushed the little button and waited for the light to go on.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 1:19 am

I walked to the crosswalk with Lee, and waited for several moments until the green light showing a walking person replaced and orange hand making a stop gesture on the other side. I started to walk again, and all of a sudden, a car made a sharp turn around the corner at a high speed, and headed directly where I was about to step.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 1:22 am

I wasn't paying super close attention, so I didn't realize it was time to walk until Cynder started to move. I started to walk with her, looking around. I then saw that a car was running the light and making a quick turn, so I stopped, and grabbed Cynder's forearm with my freehand, simultaneously yanking with the hand that had already been holding hers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 1:31 am

I just sort of froze in place, with the car a split second away from hitting me. I didn't know why, it was a stupid reaction. In the very last fraction of the moment before it would have slammed right into me, Lee pulled me back, away from the path of the vehicle, and all I felt was a rush of air. Oh, gods. That had been so close. There wasn't time to dwell on that right now, though - the light was going to change any moment. I only had time for a smile, a thankful glance at Lee, before I had to nearly run to the other side with him. The second we got to the safety of th sidewalk, the cars started to move again, and I gave Lee another hug. He was being so impossibly amazing today.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 1:34 am

I ran across the street with Cynder, and hugged her back, picking her up off the ground a little. "Don't scare me like that." I said, smiling a little. Even in the action of the moment, I'd felt the fear of losing her. I hated that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 3:25 am

"It's not my fault people are f#cktards," I replied with a laugh. Lee was lifting me an inch or two off the ground, and my toes brushed against the sidewalk. People brushed past us, being courteous enough not to walk straight into us, and most of them didn't seem to be paying the state of our clothes much attention. Maybe people just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 3:30 am

I put Cynder back on the ground with a smile, and let go of her. I took her hand in mine again, and started walking to the store. I was curious as to why the mortals didn't gawk at us for being covered in blood. I supposed they were just so acclimatized to it that it didn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 3:38 am

I walked over to the doors of the store with Lee. They were already open, being held by fancy little doorstop things that folded out from the corners. An employee was standing there to greet people walking in, and even though she smiled at us, she gave us a funny sort of smiling-glare, and looked very pointedly at our clothes. I didn't like her at all, but it'd suck if we got thrown out if I flipped her off or something.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 3:46 am

I couldn't help but glare back at the lady. I really wanted to hit her, but that wasn't civil, and I had to act civil. Being civil sucked, and I wanted to get out of here as fast as possible. "Do you think we should get fancy clothes for the fancy hotel?" I asked Cynder, since that was the first section we walked in on. I knew Cynder would abhor a dress, but she'd looked so good in a skirt. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 3:58 am

I gave Lee's hand a reassuring squeeze. I understood why he'd be angry - that lady was being a real b#tch - and that he was probably going to be even more protective of me than usual, lately. And that included wanting to strangle unsavory strangers. Anyways, about the fancy clothes... that sounded sort of fun, actually. And I'd bet that Lee would look very, very nice in a suit. "Hmm... does that mean I need to wear a dress?" I asked. I didn't like skirts much at all, but I knew Lee thought I looked nice in them, and this was a special occasion. So, meh...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 4:02 am

I smiled. "I'll wear a suit if you were a dress." I decided. We'd both hate it for ourselves, but I knew Cynder would enjoy seeing me in a suit, and helping me with my tie. And I knew I'd like seeing Cynder in a dress- and helping her out of it. It seemed like a fair trade.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 4:21 am

Pfft, completely worth it. "Deal," I grinned. Now came the difficult part - actually choosing some clothes. I glanced around the store, trying to figure out where we should had first. The sections for dresses and suits were next to each other, and the dresses looked... sort of intimidating, to be honest. "Let's get you something first," I decided, and headed over in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 4:33 am

I walked with Cynder, and started looking at the suit coats, first. White, green, yellow. .no. Black. Just plain black. "Should I even bother about price?" I asked with a laugh, looking at some of the ridiculous amounts. I pulled out on of the black ones that looked like it would fit me, and shoved it up to my chest and observed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 4:42 am

"There's probably enough in this thing to buy half the aisle," I said, and stepped back slightly to observe Lee. Hmm. There were assorted ties laid out on a table near us, so I picked up the only two kinds that didn't have relatively dumb patterns like dogs with bows in their fur or weird colors like pink or purple. Just a plain black tie, and a plain red one. I held them both up to the outfit one at a time, to compare. The black one was alright, but the red sort of... matched better, somehow. It seemed to be the exact same shade of red that was in Lee's eyes, in a thin rim around the green. "Hmm... do you want to try it on?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 4:55 am

"I should probably get a shirt and pants, first. I won't look very formal without them. "I said, laughing a little. I got a shirt that looked about my size and a few different pairs of pants, bevause I always got my pants size wrong. "Oh, yeah. .shoes" I muttered, and sighed. More work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Very Nice Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next