Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 6:33 pm

I pulled a blanket over us - it was extremely soft, like it was full of fluffy bunnies or baby ducks or something - and snuggled closer to Lee under the covers, before responding with a heartfelt "I love you, too." We didn't ever bother to turn the lights on, did we? Meh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:06 pm

The blanket folded over me and enveloped me in softness. I smiled, and leaned down towards Cynder a little. I kissed Cynder's forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then her chin, and then leaned in closer and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:20 pm

I smiled a little more each time Lee kissed a part of my face, and then kissed him back when he reached my mouth. I really wished that I wasn't so tired, so we could stay like this for a while longer, or even continue, ah, previous activities. But Lee was tuckered out as well. Maybe in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:24 pm

I kissed Cynder a few more times before slowly moving away. I was just so tired, but I wasn't sure if I'd sleep all the way through the night, for some reason. Maybe it was just the joy of being alone would make me want to . .take advantage of the time as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:37 pm

My eyes started to drift shut on their own, so I said "'Night," before I fell asleep. Time for a nice nap, for a few hours...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:44 pm

"Goodnight, Cynder," I whispered, closed my eyes, and fell asleep almost instantly. I had dreams that replayed the events we'd had so far in the hotel room, as well as imagined new ones. .they were good dreams. .
A few hours later, somewhere between three and five, I assumed, I woke up again. My dreams had been getting more and more vivid, and I couldn't keep them in my head anymore. I kissed Cynder's cheek gently. If she was super asleep, I'd leave her alone, but otherwise. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:52 pm

I woke up sometime early in the morning, before dawn, awakened by the familiar feeling of Lee's lips on my cheek. It was very, very dark in the room, and I couldn't see much. "Hmm?" I asked, still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:55 pm

I pulled Cynder tight up against me and kissed her neck, and then kissed it agian, lower, and then again, right where her collarbone met her neck. "Good early, early morning." I whispered, and kissed along down her collarbone, unbuttoning buttons of the shirt to push it aside.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:06 pm

Well, that was an effective way of waking me up. I felt my face flush, even though there wasn't nearly enough light for Lee to see that. One of my hands was just resting on a pillow, relatively useless, so I ran it through his hair, which felt even messier than it usually did after a nap.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:10 pm

I moved my face back up to Cynder's and kissed her cheeks before kissing her on the lips. I loved the feeling of her hand in my hair. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:31 pm

I held myself closer to Lee, and kissed him back, feeling extremely aware of the fact that neither of us were fully clothed at the moment. I had Lee's shirt, which was big enough on me that it fit like a very short nightgown, but that was it besides underwear.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:37 pm

I started to slowly unbutton the shirt as I kissed Cynder. She really didn't need this shirt, just as I didn't really need my currently nonpresent pants. Completely uncessary. .not point. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:50 pm

Lee didn't really need to be wearing any clothes at all, did he? I moved my hand that wasn't messing with his hair to his stomach, and then-

OOC: And then, Rachel throws a lamp at Cynder and causes a blackout! Oh, no!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:06 pm

I sighed from. .relief as I sat up against the headboard of the bed, catching my breath.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:13 pm

I laid down on a particularly large and fluffy pillow next to Lee, and let out a small, contented sigh. The day's first rays of light started to peek through the curtains, so I reasoned that it was probably somewhere around six in the morning now. We only had the room until noon, and after that, someone would show up to clean and kick us out if we were still here. That was... six hours-ish, then?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:27 pm

I wrapped my arm around Cynder and pulled her right up next to me, and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, Cynder." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:02 pm

I leaned against Lee, and rested my head on his chest. "I love you, too."
Being alone like this, it made me think about life after camp again. If we had our own apartment, or a house, could things be like this every day? No, not if we had to work and get money, or if we had kids. But there could be more times like this, which was something, at least.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:08 pm

I looked towards the covered window. It was facing the rising sun, so I could see the disk of the sun. it looked like it was around six or seven in the morning, and most hotels required check-out by noon. Six or seven hours? That was a good amount of alone time. "We'll probably need to shower before we leave." I siad, and winked at Cynder. "Let's save that for last."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:28 pm

"Mhm," I agreed, and blushed a little at the thought. I'd be too tired to take a shower now as opposed to later, anyways. Until then, we had plenty of time to talk, or kiss, or do whatever we felt like doing. Hell, we could even watch a movie - there was a TV clearly visible from the bed, and there was a remote control and some sort of channel guide on a bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:31 pm

I looked around the room for the first time, really. For most of the time, I'd been focusing on Cynder or the bed. I saw the tv, and a mirror and shelve set thing, and a remote for the tv. I hadn't watched anything on a tv in so long, so I grabbed the remote with my free hand, and turned the tv on.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:54 pm

I wondered what television was like nowadays. I hadn't really watched any sort of TV since my days back at home. Whatever this crap was, it had horrible acting and annoying characters. After ten seconds, I already didn't like it. But then... the singing started, and I thought I was going to die. Oh, gods. Even my mother's dying screams sounded better than this sh#t. I cringed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:58 pm

MY head shot back when singing started, and I hit my head on the headboard of the bed. Ow. I changed the channel, just in time to see the title flash on the screen. "Teen Titans." I vaguely remembered this show, and the title amused me now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:08 pm

This show seemed... very, very familiar. Had I watched it when I was younger? Yes, probably. I knew I remembered at least one of the characters, the girl who wore a hood and had telekinetic powers or something. I seemed to recall her being a complete bad@ss, and, naturally, my favorite. Oh, the nostalgia...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:27 pm

As I watched this show again, I remembered that I'd never really connected with any of the characters, except for. .Raven. Yes, they just called her that. I remember having a crush on Raven, in that ridiculous way one can have a crush on a cartoon character. I compared her to Cynder and laughed a little. Raven was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:45 pm

"What's funny?" I asked, curious. Probably something from the show, but it might be something unrelated. Either way, I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next