Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:21 am

I finished zipping up Cynder's dress, and let my arms fall down and wrap around her waist. I pulled her nice and close and kissed her cheek. My tie look a lot better now. I figured I could learn how to tie my own tie, but not learning meant Cynder always got to help me, so I selectively forgot anything I noticed about the tying process.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:31 am

I hoped that Lee never learned to tie his own tie, actually. It was far too much fun to do it for him. When he kissed me on the cheek, I smiled, and muttered, "You missed." Not to mean that I didn't like cheek kisses - I quite enjoyed them - but I wanted a kiss on the lips, now, and didn't feel like initiating it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:33 am

"I never miss." I whispered back, and then thought of that in an inappropriate way. I decided to wink to add that meaning, and then leaned closer and kissed Cynder. I wasn't against initiating a kiss at all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:54 am

I ended up flushing pink again, and I could feel the heat in my face as I kissed Lee. Could he feel the warmth coming off my skin, too? Probably.
My stomach was feeling... empty again, despite the fact that we'd just eaten an hour or so ago. Our, ah, activities must have used all of that energy already. I supposed it was a good thing we were going out for lunch now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:57 am

I thought about picking Cynder up and carrying her over to the bed again, but then my stomach started aching. Dam*, I needed more food. I knew the urge to carry Cynder away would be too strong if I kept kissing her, so I slowly pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:06 am

As much as I knew we needed to stop before we got carried away again, I didn't want to end the kiss. As Lee leaned away, I leaned forwards, shifting onto my tiptoes. My prolonging only lasted for a moment, though, before I settled back down, feet flat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 1:18 am

I smiled and pulled Cynder nice and tight aginst me. "I love you, Cynder." I said softly, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 2:13 am

"I love you too," I replied, looking into Lee's eyes and beaming as I did so. There needed to be more extreme synonyms for love in the English language. As it was, the best way for me to make love sound more sincere was to attach expletives. "I really f#cking love you, Lee."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 2:31 am

I smiled and had to reply in kind. "I f*cking love you at camp and in a hotel room, cynder." I said, and winked. Yes, I meant it that way.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 2:37 am

My face got all pink again, and I looked down. Just then, there was a knock on the front door, accompanied by a female voice announcing that housekeeping was here. "I suppose it's noon, then," I sighed. That'd be the end of our alone time for a while, since going out to eat didn't quite count as alone...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 2:47 am

I sighed at just about the same time as Cynder, and decided, regretfully, that I needed to let go of her. I slowly slid my arms off of her, 'accidentally' grazing them across her behind a bit forcefully. I took a step away from her and offered her my hand.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 3:04 am

I still wasn't used to these little mishaps involving my derriere, though I didn't exactly object to them . Well, when we weren't out in public, at least. But even then, I still sort of enjoyed it despite my blushing. "Another accident, hmm?" I asked, as I reached out and gripped Lee's hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 3:07 am

I nodded, smiling. "I must have lost control of my hands or something." I explained, and opened the door. The maid standing outside was ugly, and I didn't want to look at her. .him. .The voice was high, so I decided her. "Make sure to scrub those sheets really well, but don't look at them under a black light. " I said, smiling, but not looked directly at her face. She just grumbled incoherently in German and walked into the room as soon as Cynder and I were out of it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 3:26 am

I had to keep myself from bursting into laughter while Lee was talking to the maid. Dear gods, the mess she was going to have to clean up... wait a second. I realized that I didn't have the envelope of money. Oh... dammit. "Wait, Lee, do you have the money...?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 3:30 am

I let go of Cynder's hand and ran back into the room. The maid was dancing around, waving the envelope in the air, so I promptly knocked her out with a roundhouse kick to the head. I moved her unconscious body over next to the sink in the bathroom and poured a bunch of chemicals from her little cleaning cart onto the bathroom floor. This way, it would look like she had been using too many chemicals, fainted, hit her head, and become unconscious. I grabbed the money and went back to wherever Cynder had ended up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 3:48 am

Lee took off running, so I decided it was best to wait here. If he'd intended for me to come along, he probably wouldn't have let go of my hand. It wasn't even thirty seconds later when he ran back, looking slightly disheveled. His tie was a bit out of place, so I fixed it while I asked, "What did you do, throw the maid out the window?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 3:50 am

I laughed and shook my head. "I kicked her face in and made it look like she knocked herself out on the sink. We should probably get out of here." I said, smiling. I gave the money to Cynder, since I'd end up putting it in my pocket where it would likely be stolen.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 4:03 am

"You're such a gentleman," I teased, and patted Lee's tie into place before taking the envelope, and nodded. It was time to make our grand escape. I slipped my free hand into Lee's again, and headed towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 4:25 am

I casually looked back as I walked to the elevator, hand in hand with Cynder. I saw a security guard look into the room, and then look at me. He reached for his walkie-talie, so I had to let go of Cynder's hand again, pull out my gun, and shoot at him. Unfortunately, I only grazed his head, and he managed to call for back up and pull out his gun before I aimed and shot again. This time. I got him right between the eyes, splitting his aviators in half. In the tussle, he'd also managed to drop his donut.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 4:32 am

"Sh#t," I muttered, and hit the button for the second floor, thinking quickly. Dammit, I wished I had a mortal weapon, too. "If they caught on to that, they'll have the elevator surrounded... might have a better chance, sneaking down stairs..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 4:58 am

I looked at the chandelier. "Grab the guy's gun, we'll swing down from the stupid lights." I said, running over to where I'd shot the security guard. It just happened to be right at the perfect spot to jump to a light fixture and swing to the exit. If his donut hadn't been covered in blood, I would have grabbed it.

Valentine, Godfather of the combined forces of the Half-blood Hooligands and Demi-god Destroyers, was out making some important stops today. he'd heard of a spotting of two very important individuals that his spies had been looking into for a while. A dark, murderous pair they'd given the codename "Fire Team." He really wished he's stop letting the new initiates do the naming, but it made them feel welcome. Valentine wasn't a very nice man, but he couldn't let a half-blood out once he'd let a half-blood in, and a f*ck up was sometimes better then one less member of the team. It was also terrihly ineffecient to make Children of water gods go on a long trip off a short pier. Valentino got out of his car, slamming the door as he did so. He walked inside the hotel and heard two hots ring out. Well, Fire Team was livinf up to their reputation so far. He looked around for the Security office, and saw three guards running for the elevator, and two running for the stairs. He noted the possible escape routes, and his eyes settled on the chandeliers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 5:32 am

I followed Lee, and kicked the bleeding body over so I could snatch the gun. It was a pistol, rather similar to the ones we'd had before. Did we still have those, or did we leave them at the wrecked apartment? Whatever. I heard the tromping of footsteps coming from the stairwell, so escape that way was out. Lee was looking at the chandeliers... oh, gods, no way. A crazy grin spread across my face, probably influenced my sudden adrenaline rush, and I spoke quickly. "The lights?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 5:40 am

I nodded. I thought about it for a second, and put my gun in one of my outer coat pockets. "I'll ha e to carry you."I said, not meaning for it to sound like a bad thing. I poked her leg to remind her she was wearing a dress. "We'll have to run for the car, but we should be able to make it."I said, optimistically .

Valentino smiled as he saw the two of them, on formal attire, in front of a door that was ajar. They really should fix that door, or it might start jamming.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 5:50 am

"Alright," I said, mentally steeling myself for the mad dash for the Hummer. I thought I saw some sort of security official or policeman peek their head around the stairwell, so I fired off a shot in that direction without really taking the time to aim first. It probably didn't hit anyone, since there were no screams of agony, but it might scare them enough to slow down for a second.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 6:02 am

I picked Cynder up, and realized this part was a lot easier in the movies. "You need to wrap your legs around me, or hold an arm around my waist and be next to me with your legs crossed, or this just isn't going to work."I realized, speajing quickly. I need both hands to be able to swing, but I wasn't about to let anyone see up Cynder's dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next