Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:49 pm

"I was remembering that I had a crush on Raven when I was a little kid. I mentally compared you to her, and laughed at how ridiculously better than her you are."I said, and smiled at Cynder. She was just so perfect. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:55 pm

... pfft. I was not jealous of a cartoon character, now. Tch... pfft. Okay, maybe a little. It was sort of stupid, but I was a little, tiny bit envious. Just a minuscule amount.

On a completely unrelated note, I decided that Starfire was my new favorite female character.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 11:57 pm

I eyed Cynder suspiciously. She seemed to be thinking about something, but I wasn't sure what. "Who's your favourite character?"I asked, smiling a little mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 12:03 am

"It used to be Raven," I answered, and stuck my tongue out at Lee. Nyeeeh. I was being extremely mature about this, obviously. It occurred to me that I could have jokingly answered 'Robin', but that opportunity had passed, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 12:23 am

I laughed, and and kissed Cynder's cheek. "There's no reason to be jealous, Cynder. I love you now, not some silly fictional character."I assured her, smiling. How silly of her, to think that I liked a cartoon character better than her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 12:44 am

"I know," I replied, with a chuckle. "It's stupid, but I can't help it." Oh, no... the show had reached the end, now, and it shrunk down in the corner to roll the credits while an advertisement played in the center. I didn't seem to remember that happening on television before.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 1:49 am

I laughed with Cynder, and then furrowed my eyebrows together. That was odd. I liked listening to the closing music of shows. I boredly changed the channel, and hit my head against the headboard again. There were naked men on the television. What the f-. .I changed the channel, only to find two naked women on this channel. I quickly hit channel down twice to return to the untraumatizing advertisement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 2:03 am

Oh, dear gods. The second I realized what was going on on the screen, I hid underneath a blanket. Gods, WHY? Who put that right next to a cartoon channel? Why did the hotel even get those channels, anyways? Aghhh... scarred for life... I needed comfort from Lee, now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 2:04 am

I looked over at Cynder and frowned. I turn the TV off and put the remote back on the end table it came from. I pulled Cynder, blanket and all, into my lap.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 2:10 am

I lifted the blanket up a bit, and peeked out from underneath. "I am greatly disturbed," I proclaimed, "And require a kiss to make me feel better." Yeah, I felt a bit weirded out, but once I was over the initial shock of seeing random pr0n, I didn't care much. I was just using it as a nice excuse to make out with Lee now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 2:20 am

I smiled. "Lay down first." I gently ordered. She couldn't have everything without a little bit of a fight, right? Right. I winked at her, though, to try and help her along.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 2:49 am

Pfft, fine. I was going to be really snarky and difficult about it, though. I moved off of Lee, and laid down on my stomach next to him. Also, I pulled the sheets over me again. Gods, I was horrible, but this felt fun in a very immature sort of way. Or I supposed one could look at it in a mature sort of way... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 2:50 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes, and laid down on top of her regardless, and kissed the back of her head. "There. I kissed you." I said, and put my legs on either side of hers. I win.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:00 am

"Now I'm stuck," I laughed, but managed to sound pouty at the same time. Also, I was sort of hungry, but that really wasn't as important as alone time. Maybe... hmm, did we get room service, here? If we could, alone time and breakfast could be magically combined...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:05 am

I wrapped my arms around Cynder and rolled, so that she was kind of laying on top of me. Then I pushed her into a sitting position and sat up, as well. I folded my legs and she was now magically in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:14 am

I felt slightly disoriented, now. How... well, I supposed that the how didn't matter. I was sitting in Lee's lap, now, which was actually very comfortable. I smiled, and turned just a bit so I could kiss him. I'd meant to get his cheek, but the upper parts of his face were just a bit out of reach, so I settled for his jawline instead.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:16 am

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around Cynder nice and tight. I leaned down and kissed her. I realized offhandedly that I needed to eat food. Room service? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:22 am

I kissed Lee back, but it was ever so slightly strenuous at this angle, because of how I had to turn. It was alright for short kisses like this, but if it lasted longer, we'd have to sit in a different position.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:25 am

I broke the kiss and let go of Cynder, and then laid down on my back. I made a beckoning motion with my finger, and whispered, "C'mere, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:00 am

I took a moment to admire Lee and his shirtless-ness, and then laid down to kiss him. It was quite unfortunate that I was tired and hungry, really... there were things that I'd rather be doing in the brief future (like Lee? Trololo) than eating.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:06 am

I wrapped my arms around Cynder and stretched out my previously folded legs, and then kissed her (back?).
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:08 am

Well, this was nice. Just then, rather predictably, my stomach decided to grumble. Damn it. I really, really did need to eat. All of this activity today and yesterday had left me rather devoid of energy. I pulled out of the kiss, and sighed. "Can we order room service?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:11 am

I smiled. "Yes, we can." I whispered back. "Are you going to do it, or are you going to get off of me?" I asked, smiling
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:16 am

"I'm lazy today," I replied, and rolled off of Lee and onto another pillow. Strangely, laying on Lee was actually more comfortable. I didn't want to get and answer the door for the room service people once they got here, either. Besides, I wasn't exactly dressed for door-answering. Well, neither was Lee, actually. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:19 am

I sat up, and then stood up. I realized I should probably put some pants on, so I slid my pants on. I looked at Cynder's dress and laughed. Not wearing that. I looked over at her, being all lazy on the bed. "I think I'll need my shirt, Cynder." I said, smiling. "Just hide under the blankets when the people come." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next