Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:22 am

I swallowed my food, and licked my lips a little. I looked at Cynder and amiled. "How terrible. I think I can help you, though. "I said softly, and leaned closer to her. I carefully licked the food of her chest, and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:36 am

My skin crawled, but in a pleasant sort of way, if that made any sense. When Lee was done, I kissed him on the cheek, and asked, "Was it any good?" I meant a bit more than just the omelette, though...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:40 am

I smiled, and whispered, "Delicious. It reminds me of how hungry I am. "I looked into Cunder's eyes, still smiling. I didn't just mean hungry, although I also knew I couldn't take many more..distractions until I needed to eat more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:48 am

I blushed, and looked down at my food again. I was a bit tempted to keep 'accidentally' dropping it, but that probably wasn't a productive idea. I wouldn't end up getting to eat any of it. I could 'accidentally' drop it on Lee, I supposed... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:51 am

I slowly moved my eyes down from Cynder's eyes and back down to my food. I grabbed my burrito and took a bite, 'accidentally' dropping a bit onto Cynder's chest. I finished chewing, nice a dnslow, before I pointed it out. "I'm so terribly sorry Cynder, should I clean it up?"I asked, trying my best to look sorry and to not smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:01 am

"Yes, I think you should." There were some pillows piled behind me - gods, how many pillows did this place need? - so I leaned back a bit into their fluffiness. I was never going to get around to actually eating, was I? Maybe I could just get Lee to feed me. That would probably work.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:03 am

I leaned down and ate the food off, 'accidentally' biting Cynder a little. She seemed to have made herself rather comfortable, so I guessed that maybe she wasn't that hungry? I was fine eating my food off of her, if she was. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:13 am

... Gods, I wished I wasn't so tired right now. But to fix that, I needed to eat. I was just feeling so very lazy right now, and I rather liked the idea of being helped a bit. "I seem to not be able to reach my food, now," I said with an overly dramatic sigh. Of course I could reach my food - the plate was just sitting in my lap. It was a clever ruse to bring my evil plans to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:17 am

I shook my head and sighed. "They just make these forks so short so that you have to sit up."I said, which made no sense. I'd had something better to say, but I couldn't remember it now. I grabbed a forkful of omelette for Cynder, and brought i up to her mouth. I was severly temped to drop it on her, bur she needed to eat, too.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:28 am

... what? It took me a couple of seconds to figure out what Lee said, which was unusual. Eh. I leaned my head forwards a bit and closed my mouth around the fork, then leaned back again, feeling the metal slide between my lips, now devoid of food. I chewed, and swallowed. It was rather yummy, actually.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 1:40 pm

ooc: BAD CYNLEE. NOW HAVE SEXYTIME SO I CAN HAVE THE CHILD! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 2:36 pm

It took me a second to think of where I'd seen that before, besides eating. My mind was going to wonderful places right niw, and it only took me a few seconds to figure it out. I blushed a little when I did, but just turned and got another fork-full for Cynder.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:07 pm

I ate the piece of my omelette off the fork again, and tried to figure out why Lee was blushing now. I swallo- ohhh... that's what he was thinking about... I actually turned red upon this realization, as opposed to my usual light pink.

OOC: Kasi, why are you still stalking? |D
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:10 pm

I saw that Cynder was blushing, a really deep blush, and figured it was because she realized why I'd been blushing, which in turn made me blush more. I looked away again and took a bite out of my burrito before getting Cynder more food and placing the fork right up to her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:28 pm

If I wasn't currently being fed a delicious omelette or my mouth wasn't full of food, I would have kissed Lee. He was just so damn cute when he looked embarrassed. Speaking of omelettes, didn't Lee still have one to eat after he was done with his fancy burrito? Perhaps he would need help with that. Omelettes were proving very difficult to eat by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:31 pm

Hmm, I was starting to get a bit uncomfortably warm with my pants on. I'd have to fix that soon. For now, I just helped Cunder eat, occasionaly taking breaks to eat my own food.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:39 pm

Eventually, my omelette was all gone, and I felt quite full. Lee didn't seemed to be finished with his food yet, though - probably because he had more of it and he'd focused more on feeding me than feeding himself. I felt a little bad about that, like I was being selfish and starving my poor defenseless husband. Well, he was far from defenseless, but the point was that I almost felt like I was taking advantage of him. Gahhh...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:57 pm

"Cynder, I need to take my pants off."I said, 'accidentally forgetting' to not say it was because I was getting too hot. She'd probably like ot better if I just said that, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:10 pm

"Hmm, do you need help with that?" I asked. Even if he didn't, I was going to need to move. I sort of wondered why Lee suddenly needed to be pants-less, but I supposed it didn't really matter in the end. It wasn't like I was adverse to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:22 pm

I nodded. " 'fraid so. Would you hekp me, please?"I asked, and casually laid back. Why couldn't we be so comfortably alone more often? This was intoxicatingly nice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 5:45 pm

... Well, I wouldn't be able to restrain myself to taking just one article of clothing off of Lee right now. I had energy from food now, or maybe it was just the adrenaline kicking in. And wasn't it about time for a shower, anyways? Noon was only a couple of hours away...

OOC: And then there is another time skip even though I still feel like I'm a bad person and breaking rules somehow even though time skip but so conflicted and... I assume they're dressed all fancy again after that and ready to go to lunch because HAHAHAHAHA PLOT?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 9:02 pm

OOC:As long as Lee ate food somewhere in there, I guess so XD

BIC:I pushed a hand through my hair and looked down at my stupid tie. I'd tried doing it myself while Cynder was getting ready, but it had ended up looking awful. It almost looked as though I'd fashioned it into a square-notted noose, and given instruction to do it again, I knew I would fail.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 11:23 pm

I had my dress on, now, but still couldn't reach the zipper in the back. I had to hold it up as I walked over to Lee, who seemed to be having problems with his tie. It was somehow endearing that we both failed to put on fancy clothes without help. "I'm afraid I need help again..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 11:44 pm

"I'm afraid I do, too." I said, smiling. I wrapped my arms around Cynder and zipped up her dress, having to resist the urge to just pull it off. I definitely started to unzip it at one point. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:17 am

While Lee was attempting to zip up my dress, I fixed his tie. Well, I had to un-knot it before actually tying it correctly. Lee had managed to tangle it up in the strangest way, and I wasn't sure at all how he managed it. I found it adorable how he couldn't figure out how to tie it himself, though I had a feeling he could learn if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next