Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:22 am

"But I'm too lazy to unbutton it," I grinned. What? Pfft, no, I was not taking complete advantage of the situation. Of course not. Why would I do something like that? I was simply... stating a fact...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:26 am

I sighed. "Well, I guess I'm going to have to help you, or we're never going to get anything done." I said, hiding my smile. I walked over to Cynder and laid down on top of her, only to switch to kind of sitting on her hips, but not putting all of my weight there. I started unbuttoning her- my- the shirt she was wearing, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:33 am

I was enjoying this far more than I should, really, and nearly all of my thoughts were highly inappropriate. My heart beat faster, and I blushed, too. Oh, stupid physical reactions, making me all flustered...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:39 am

Obviously, for more dramatic effect, I'd started at the bottom of the shirt, and worked my way up to the top, When I undid the last button, I looked up at Cynder's face. Her cheeks looked flushed, and it was ridiculously adorable. I felt the gnawing pain of hunger, but. .meh. I laid down on top of her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:48 am

I kissed Lee back, but broke it after a few seconds. As much as I wanted to, ah, continue, I just didn't have the energy, and needed to eat some food. Another nap would be nice, too, but
I didn't want to sleep away the time we had left. "Don't get sidetracked," I smiled. "You haven't even ordered the food yet."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 4:50 am

I smiled, and slipped the shirt off of Cynder's arms slowly, and put it on. "Oh, darn, it looks like I can't button these dam* buttons. I can only unbutton them" I said, and sighed. I rolled off of Cynder. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:02 am

Well, obviously, I needed to fix this problem. Lee conveniently moved, so I was able to get up and sit on him, very much the reverse of how we'd been just a few moments ago. I started button his shirt at the collar, and moved down. My, this was an interesting place to be sitting... ifyouknowwhatImean.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:08 am

I smiled and watched Cynder's hands slowly get further from my face. I imagined that sitting there must have been getting more and more uncomfortable. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:24 am

Oh... dammit. I seemed to be unbuttoning Lee's shirt, now.

OOC: And then, sometime later...

BIC: I was a bit of a hypocrite, now, I supposed. Oh well. Worth it. I pulled the bedcovers over myself, since it was a bit cold in the open air without proper clothes. And also so that whoever ended up bringing us food eventually wouldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:28 am

I laid down, not really moving for a minute, before I finally sighed and got up. Next to the phone was a menu, so I started looking over it, and reading out loud. "Pancakes, waffles, french toast, omelettes, and breakfast burritos." I said, deciding on an omelette and breakfast burrito for myself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:35 am

"An omelette sounds delicious right now," I said, and drew the covers more tightly around myself. Even though it was warmer under the blankets, it was still sort of cold when laying here alone. Maybe it just seemed that way because I was so accustomed to having Lee next to me.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:44 am

"And to drink, we have orange juice, apple juice, milk and chocolate milk, hot chocolate, and coffee." I listed. Hmm. Coffee with a lot of cream and sugar.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:50 am

"I don't really care," I replied, a bit drowsily. Not that I was sleepy, I was just... tired, and that tended to make people fall asleep. That thought didn't even make much sense, which probably meant that I was more exhausted now than I wanted to admit to myself.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:52 am

"Okay, you can have some chocolate milk. " I decided for her, and then added, "Cynder, take a nap, " with a bit of a chuckle. I then picked up the phone and dialed the room service number and placed our orders. They said it would be about fifteen minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:58 am

"Nyeurgh..." I muttered, and shut my eyes. I actually fell asleep rather quickly. The bed was just so damned comfortable, with the soft blankets and pillows and mattress.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 6:03 am

I went over and carefully laid down next to Cynder, holding her carefully as she slept. About twenty minutes later, there was finally a knock at the door, and I went and answered it. A guy brought in a wheely cart with food and stuff, and took it off in trays and set it down on the table that was in the corner. He didn't even say anything, and then just. .left. I looked after him suspiciously, and made sure to put the extra lock on the door. I then walked over to the bed to make sure Cynder was awake.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 6:08 am

I was sound asleep until Lee got out of bed, at which point I woke up. He hadn't been there before, had he? That was so... so sweet, I supposed was the word. He'd been there with me while I napped, even though I didn't know it. By the time he walked back to the bed, I was awake enough to sit up and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/17/2012, 6:15 am

I smiled back at Cynder. "Would you like your breakfast in bed, lazy bones?"I asked. I was withholding my shirt from Cynder so that I could. . See a bit more of her. Hopefully she wouldn't bring it up, or I'd have to hide it from her or something
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 3:29 am

"Yes," I replied, feeling slightly smug. "I do want breakfast in bed." I was colder again, now, without the blankets over me, so I hoped Lee would sit next to me to eat. Speaking of Lee... "I think I'll need your shirt back, too."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 3:35 am

I rolled my eyes, and brought Cynder's tray over to her. "I'll take it off, but you didn't get to wear it. "I said, smiling. I went back over to the food and brought my stuff over, setting it near Cynder for me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 3:41 am

"I'm cold, though," I pouted, and crossed my arms. I was not going to eat until this situation was resolved. Or at least until Lee's shirt was off. That would work too. My stomach didn't like this plan at all, but I mentally told it to shut up. Because telling your stomach to be quiet isn't stupid or insane at all.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 3:44 am

I took my shirt off and threw it into the bathroom. I sat next to Cynder and oulled her into my lap. "Problem fixed."I said, smiling. "I'm sure you're nice amd warm now."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 3:57 am

Well, I wasn't about to go all the way to the bathroom to get Lee's shirt. Nope. Besides, I was nice and warm now. "Mhm," I responded with a smile, and picked up my plate and a fork off of my little food tray. This omelette looked very fancy and expensive, so hopefully it was good.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:05 am

I made sure Cynder was sideways in my lap so that I could still eat. I decided to have my burrito first. I looked at it, and laughed a little. A fancy burrito? How funny. I started eating, and offhandedly thought of how horrible it would end up being if Cynder dropped a bit of food onto her chest. I might have to lick it off for her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/18/2012, 4:19 am

I scooped a bit of the omelette onto my fork, but 'accidentally' dropped it on the way to my mouth. The food landed about an inch below my collarbone. "Oops," I said with a slight smirk. "That's unfortunate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next