Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Nice Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 7:59 am

I leaned forward and picked Cynder up. i pulled her face up close to mine and kissed her, so that if the guard looked in, we would have our clothes on. .but be in the middle of a wonderful kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:04 am

The man fumbled with a set of keys on his belt, and threatened, "I-I'll open the door! Get out of there, you two!"

Oh, we were going to get kicked or something, now. This kiss was worth it, though. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and responded with enthusiasm. Gods dammit, did we really have to wait and get a hotel room?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:08 am

I slowly set Cynder down, pulling away from her very, very slowly. "We. .have to. .stop. ." I said, with great effort, because I really wanted to just shut my own mouth by kissing her again. We had to wait for the hotel room so that we could finally be alone.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:19 am

I felt very frustrated, now, in more ways than one. F#cking security f#cking ruining f#cking everything. Why was I thinking the word 'f#cking' so much? Gah. I slowly extricated myself from Lee, and then opened the stupid f#cking door.

Th security guard immediately jumped back from the door, and flushed again. He may or may not have been trying to peek. "I-if you would p-please take your items to the ch-checkout now, s-sir and madam..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:23 am

I walked out of the changing room and very obviously squeezed Cynder's butt as I walked past the security guard, winking at him at the same time. I just couldn't help myself. Pffftchhh. .I had to bit my lip too keep from laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:30 am

My cheeks colored pink, and looked at Lee with an expression of mixed amusement and disbelief. "Not in public, you," I chided, but had to keep myself from laughing. It wouldn't work very well to reprimand him and then giggle. All the same, I couldn't keep myself from grinning.

The security guard just walked away, very, very awkwardly. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:34 am

I chuckled quietly. I looked at Cynder and winked at her, too. "I couldn't help myself." I said softly as I walked up to the counter. It was the same stupid redhead who had helped Cynder before. I think it was time to be snarky again. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:42 am

Gods damn it. Lee... suit... winking... and I was supposed to wait for a hotel room... this was going to be impossible. I walked up to the register with him, and tried to distract myself by speculating as to how much this was going to cost.

Courtney smiled again at the couple, but there was some kind of strange tension in the atmosphere now that made her feel very uncomfortable. "I take it you'll be wearing your clothes out, then?" she said, and started typing brand names into the register. This particular store didn't put tags on their clothes to avoid ruining the costly fabrics, so the employees had to memorize the brand names, designers, and styles of all the clothes so they could find the prices.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:44 am

"Actually, I was planning on walking out naked." I replied, and looked over at Cynder. "What about you?" I asked. Not that my face was hidden from the check out girl, I could smile really wide, so I did. I couldn't help myself. This was ridiculously fun
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:50 am

Courtney blushed, which clashed horribly with her red hair. "I... um... your total is $2,480...?" she stammered. Why, why did he say that? Now this entire conversation was extremely awkward, made all the worst by the fact that she secretly probably wouldn't mind if he really did do that.

"Hmm, I think I'll keep my clothes on for a bit," I replied, trying to hide a smirk as I counted out the right amount of money and handed it over. "I can't exactly reach the zipper, after all." At that point, I decided to turn my head a bit so the cashier couldn't see me wink at Lee. Baha, so much winking today.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 8:54 am

I blushed a little when Cynder did that, and looked at the girl at the desk with a look of disgust. "Please keep your clothes on, though. Please." I said, influencing disgust in every word.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:00 am

The insult really caught Courtney off-guard, and she nearly cried on the spot. She put the money in the register, and handed the girl a receipt once it printed out. "H-have a nice day..." You d#uchebags. She was supposed to add 'please come again', but she had a feeling he'd turn that one around on her rather quickly.

I stuck the receipt in the envelope, and turned to leave with Lee. As entertaining as it was to watch that girl squirm, I really was in a hurry, now.

Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:03 am

When we were done with the check-out girl I grabbed Cynder's hand and started walking away. I really wanted to check into that hotel and get a f*cking room. At this point, I didn't care what the room was like as long as it had a nice bed, and plenty of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:16 am

I walked out with Lee, and we made it across the street and to the hotel without incident. The main lobby was decorated quite nicely, with leather chairs that people weren't actually meant to sit in and lighting that hung down from several floors above. The first few floors were actually hollow down the center, with a balcony surrounding that large empty square in the center that the lights hung through. It was very pretty, actually. But I didn't have the patience to stand around admiring it all day.
The man at the front desk said we were lucky, and there was just one room left on the third floor tonight. It apparently cost nearly a thousand dollars, which was a bit absurd, but at this point I really didn't care. There was more than enough to pay that. When he requested our names, I just put down another hundred (just in case the police were onto us, I didn't really want our names being stored anywhere right now), and he shut up and didn't ask anymore questions, and just handed us the key card for the room.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:22 am

I walked with Cynder, and looked up at the big fancy lights. How ridiculous. When we got the room key, I had to prevent myself from whooping out loud or something, and I instantly started walking for the elevator. The wait was almost long enough for me to consider the stairs, but right when I was going to it dinged. I got on and pushed the button, and waited the impossible amount of time for it to rise. I got out and figured out which way our room was, and walked to it quickly. I unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:31 am

I stepped inside the room, and immediately spotted a 'Do Not Disturb' sign laying on a table right next to the entrance. I picked it up, and put it on the front handle of the door. Dear gods, privacy... finally... I gave the rest of the room a quick glance. I saw a large window covered by curtains, a bed piled with pillows, chairs, a coffee table, a bathroom door, a television, etc. Just boring hotel things in neutral colors. I supposed the bed would be the most important thing, and it looked rather soft. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:34 am

I kicked off my stupid shoes and threw off my suit coat. I looked at the room for about two seconds before wrapping my arms around Cynder, lifting her up to meet me face-to-face, and kissing her. I was so very glad to finally be alone with her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:39 am

I was quite enjoying this recent trend of me being lifted off the ground for a kiss. I put my arms around his neck again, and wondered briefly why he'd even gotten new clothes if I was just going to take them off of him again. Something to do with the hotel not letting us in? Or maybe it was the tie-tying. And the dressing room had been nice, though a lack of privacy ruined it. But now, we were going to be alone for hours, and hours, and hours...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:42 am

I wondered if it was possible for Cynder to wrap her legs around me while she was in that dress. .As I kissed Cynder more, I started slowly walking towards the bed, and when I got there, laid her down on it and laid down on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:49 am

I was getting rather involved in the kissing, and hadn't even realized that we were walking backwards until I was laying down on the bed with Lee on top of me. Gods, it was soft. I kicked off my shoes, and they landed on the floor with dull thuds. My hands started to wander from their place, and fiddled with Lee's tie, and moved around the base of his throat and his chest.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 9:53 am

My hands slowly traced up Cynder's back, along the zipper of her dress. When I found the zipper, I slowly started to pull it down as I kept kissing Cynder. Finally, after all this stupid anticipation. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:01 am

I somehow managed to untie Lee's tie without looking, and then my hands started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt. After the first couple, I lost patience, and just pulled at the fabric. Luckily, I didn't rip anything, and the buttons just came undone. Ah, that saved so much time...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 10:08 am

I pulle the zipper all the way down and started to slip Cynder's dress off, still kissing her quite passionately. It had been a lonnng day. .but it would be a lonnng night.

OOC:Yayyy kissing and stuff. .

BIC:I let out a big, held breath as I pulled Cynder up next to me. "I think I need a nap."I whispered. I'd barely slept a half hour earlier, after taxing myself a but too much from using my powers on her mom. By this point I was running on adrenaline alone
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 5:25 pm

"Mhm, sleep," I agreed. I was quite exhausted myself, and not very inclined towards making actual sentences. I was wearing Lee's shirt, now, instead of my dress, which was just laying on the floor next to my shoes. This would be much more comfortable to nap in. It smelled nice, too.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/16/2012, 5:27 pm

I looked into Cunder eyes and smiled. "I love you."I whispered. She looked so cute in my shirt, especially since she wasn't wearing pants. It was her way of keeping me from wearing it, probably. Darn, I guess I'd have to go shirtless for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Nice Hotel   A Very Nice Hotel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Hotel
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next