Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading more than books.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Reading more than books. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 11:14 pm

I let Emery help me up, and put an arm around her waist . I laughed a bit and shook my head. "I always think of Kaladin the Paladin, out to protect the maidens' innocence." I said, smiling slyly. "And I'm no thief, and have seen no genies." I added, and started pulling her closer to me. I slid another arm around her, and said softer, "But I don't need any, because I'm pretty sure I'm looking at all that I could wish for."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 11:34 pm

Reading more than books. - Page 5 Tumblr_ly65sjqpN31r89388o1_500
~Emerson Tyler~
Emery blushed faintly and her hair turned a deep shade of red and the streaks of gold became vibrant.
"Your totally a thief," Emery said, "You managed to steal something within the first hour of meeting me."
Her one of her arms slid up around his neck while the other flattened on his chest. Kaladin was pretty smooth, that was all Emery had to say before he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 11:38 pm

I smiled at her hair's smooth transition to red and gold, and figured I should ask her what gold was. At first, I didn't understand what she meant when she was calling me a thief, but after a second I blushed. One of her arms came up around my neck, and the other rested on my chested. I looked into her eyes for a second before leaning down and kissing her, very gently.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 12:37 am

~Emerson Tyler~
There was a fraction of a second when their eyes met and then Kaladin kissed her, slow and sweet. Emery's eyes drifted closed as she enjoyed the kiss. Her fingers tightened slightly on the fabric of Kaladin's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 12:52 am

I closed my eyes when our lips met, and pulled Emery close up against me. I kept the kiss going, moving closer to her as it progressed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 2:22 am

~Emerson Tyler~
Kaladin pulled Emery closer, deepening the kiss as he did so. Emery's hand slid up his neck and tangled in his dark hair. Her other hand slid up over his shirt and wrapped around his neck. She ended the kiss slowly and she laid her head under his chin, breathing softly, inhaling kaladin's scent of books and other smells she couldn't name. Her brain was still slightly foggy from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 2:26 am

I breathed heavily, holding Emery to my chest. I could feel her head move as I took a breath, and fall back when Iexhaled. It was a pleasant feeling. I smelled the vanilla floating through the air, and knew that that scent would always be associated with Emery for me now. I gently placed my chin on her head. I liked this silence. It was. .serene.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 8:25 pm

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery's head fit quite nicely into the curve of his' neck. She let her hands drop down from around his neck and slide around his chest. He smelled of books, boy, and something faintly metallic. She guessed it was the hidden knife he carried around, hidden on his arm. She sighed faintly, before releasing him from her grip.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 8:42 pm

I felt like Emery conformed to my chest just perfectly, and didn't want her to leave it. I heard a little sigh come out of her mouth before she let go of me, but I didn't feel particularly inclined to respond with letting go of her. So I kept my arms around her, letting her move them off if she so chose.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 9:12 pm

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery smiled at not being let go, "So what do you wanna do?"
She asked, her arms sliding up around his neck again her bright green eyes examining his face. "We could go into town, visit Manhattan?"
Her fingers traced the back of his neck lightly and she played with the hair on the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 9:20 pm

I smiled down at her, looking right into her eyes. What did I want to do? I wanted to lay down and hold her, all night. I wanted to stay with her for a long time, and never let go of her. But that didn't seem very practical or logical. I figured she could help me protect the demigods in the city, so that sounded like a fine idea. I nodded. "Sure, we can go to the city. But. .it's kind of late." I mentioned, looking towards a window. There was no light coming in from outside.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 10:19 pm

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery peered up into his face before checking her wrist watch. It was drawing closer to nine with each passing minute.
"That means I have to go to bed," She ducked out from under his grip and moved to her dresser. Pulling out a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. Then she went to the cabin restroom to change. She came back and looked around to see if Kaladin was still there.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 10:26 pm

I frowned, but then I realized she was changing for bed. That made sense. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, so I sat on the edge of her bed and waited for her to come back. When she did, I stood up again. I had no idea what to say, so I just kind of stared.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 1:24 am

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery grinned at the sight of him getting off her bed. The gymnast walked over and stood in front of him.
"You okay?" She asked the staring boy, flashing him a smile. Emery's hair hung loose around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 2:21 am

I nodded, and pushed her hair behind her ears. "I just didn't want to leave without saying goodnight." I said, and smiled awkwardly. I had never had a moment like this. .where I had to tell someone goodnight, see you in the morning, that kind of thing. My dad had always worked late into the night, but I knew he woukd be there when I woke up. That wasn't an issue. But what hapoened if I left Emery alone? What if I didn't see her tomorrow? That was troubling. "When will I see you again?" Was what cane out of my mouth, but I wanted to ask things like "Hiwwill I know yyou're safe?" And "Will you still want to kiss me tomorrow, or will you have already moved on?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 2:05 am

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery offered him a wide smile, "Goodnight then," her eyes crinkled at the corner of her eyes. She seemed to be picking up on Kaladin's inner turmoil. She slid forward and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Goodnight Kaladin," she repeated before kissing him lightly, she ran her fingers briefly over the collar of his shirt before walking over to her bunk and flopping down on it. "Sometime tomorrow I would imagine," She responded to his other question.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 2:22 am

"Yeah, Goodnight." I said briefly, and then gave a small smile when she put her arms around my neck and kissed me goodnight. I kissed her back, and whislered, "Goodnight, Emery" into her ear before she plopped into her bed. She gave a very noncommittal answer, so I decided that meant whenever I woke up. It's not like I'd be thinking of anything else between then and now, anyway. I left her cabin, toting my bag of scrap metal, and went back to my own bunk. I didn't bother changing, and just laid down and fell asleep. My dreams were filled of me protecting Emery against hordes of monsters and getting the best kisses in reward.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 8:48 pm

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery stayed up about an extra hour before going to bed, reading her book. She climbed in between the cool sheets, soft against her bare legs. Within seconds of her head hitting the pillow she was asleep. She woke up at about eight and then got ready for the day, pulling on shorts and a camp t-shirt. Then she slung her sword over her shoulder and made for the mess hall. She picked up a bowl of oatmeal and then climbed up a tree to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 9:13 pm

When I woke up at around nine, my hair was in a piled mess above my head and my clothes were hopelessly wrinkled. I had no idea what to wear today, as it had seemed Emery didn't find it appropriate to wear nice clothes at camp. I just generally abhorred casual clothing. It wasn't a preppy thing, I just felt most comfortable with buttons up and a tie around my neck. I sighed, and figured I'd know by the end of my shower. I left my cabin and took my shower, paying attention to my hair very carefully. I shaved, making sure my face was ubiquitously smooth. I left and went back to my cabin, and looked through my clothes. I Ended up picking a black dress shirt, but I put it on without buttoning it. I wore a different pair of black jeans. I realized how similar my day-to-day fashion was, and sighed a little. Whatever, Emery would probably make fun of me. I put a gold tie in my back pocket. I put a necklace I'd made with a small pocket watch on it around my neck, and attached my cane sword to my belt like you would a typical sword. I checked to make sure I had both of my daggers, leaving my hidden blade behind. I made sure I had a couple of extra lenses in my pockets in case my glasses broke, and finally left for the mess hall to have some breakfast. While I was walking there, I noticed that Emery was in a tree, so I went and stood at the base of it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 1:04 am

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery was sitting there eating her breakfast when she realized there was a Kaladin standing at the base of her tree she had taken up residence in. She swallowed her mouthful of food.
"Hello there stranger," Emery called down, smiling slightly. Her legs, clad in shorts, swung backwards and forwards.
"Go get some food and join me," she invited him with a wide smile. Her hair was pulled back into a braid and it fell over the front of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 1:28 am

I smiled at the irony of the statement, because we honestly were pretty much strangers. I waved to her, and took her advice. it would be better to get food so that I would stop being distracted by her legs swinging back and forth. There was something oddly attractive about her legs to me, and I didn't quite know why. I went and picked up a plate, and heaped eggs, bacon, and cheese on it, and kind of mashed it all together into a giant pile of cheesy, bacon-y eggs. I grabbed a goblet and a fork and went back to the tree. I put the fork in my mouth and started climbing the tree, holding the limbs with on arm and relying largely on my legs where my upper-body strength failed me. I got to an adjacent limb to Emery rather quickly, though I had a feeling she could have done it at the same speed with her arms tied behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 2:46 am

~Emerson Tyler~
Emery bent over and took the plate while he climbed up. Her oatmeal balanced in one hand and Kaladin's plate balanced in another. She watched as he climbed up and got up to the branch next to her's. Emery handed him his plate after he sat down and was situated. Emery went back to her oatmeal, finishing it within the next ten minutes.
"Sleep well?" She asked him, casually, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 1:26 pm

I took my plate back from Emery and devoured the contents, shoveling forkfuls of egg, bacon, and cheese down my throat. I finished within five minutes and just stared out around me while I waited for Emery to initiate conversation. I looked over when she talked, and found my ees distracted by her legs again. I sighed internally. I really needed to stop that. "yes, I did. How about you?" I asked her, looking up at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 11:03 pm

Emery leaned back in the tree considering his response, "I slept well even though my book has a strenuous ending."
She flashed him a smile and caught him ogling her legs. Emery flushed and pulled her legs up so she was sitting on them and out of sight. It was flattering but she felt like her legs were to much of a distraction for him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 11:17 pm

I noticed that she was aware of my looks at her legs and made sure to stop looking at them, or any other areas besides her face. There would be nothing discomforting for her from that, right? So I got lost in her eyes again, and nodded. "I have problems sleeping after reading the end of a book." I noted, and for comedy added, "Especially ones on non-fiction, for the ending are always so bland."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading more than books.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next