Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading more than books.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Reading more than books. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 8:19 pm

I looked at her face once she started speaking, frowning slightly. "That sounds awful." I said softly, and found that I wanted to wrap an arm around her. I didn't know if that would be socially acceptable or not, but I felt like it would take away her pain. Like my arm around her would be a ward against it. It was completely illogical, of course, but it was pathos, not logos. I noticed that I wasn't staring into her eyes anymore, but right at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 8:37 pm

Reading more than books. - Page 3 Tumblr_me5uhyBXGi1rrn9k9o1_500
~Emerson Tyler~

Emery sighed, "It is, just a little bit. It's painful more than anything."
When the girl adjusted her sitting position one of her legs brushed up against one of his jean clad legs. She looked away and then looked back, noticing were his eyes lingered. Emery flushed and her hair turned faintly red. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 8:50 pm

"Does it still hurt?" I asked, tearing my eyes from her lips. Her hair had turned more red, which made me smile a little bit. Her signs of attraction were rather evident, which made me more confident in being more benevolent. I didn't necessarily want to jump right into this kind of thing, but "my heart" said I should just kiss her right now. My eyes eere glued to hers, amd I wondered if she could see the longing compassion stored within them. I waited for her response, but barely noticed what she actually said. As soon as she had stopped talking, I leaned forward and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 9:02 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery shook her head, "Just when I shift."
She was about to say something different when he leaned forward and kissed her. It was a surprise attack kiss, as her friends called it. One you weren't expecting but it made your heart race. Emery's lips responded, her hair turned a darker shade of red, and her arms snuck up around his neck. She wondered briefly if he could feel her hammering pulse underneath her skin before her brain went completely blank.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 9:13 pm

I felt her return the kiss, and her arms snaked around my neck. I put one of my arms around her waisr, and my hand cupped one of her cheeks. I leaned a littke closer and kissed her again. My brain started to slip into some kind of trance, shutting down typical functioning and focusing only on where Emery's body met mind.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 9:29 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery felt the kiss deepen and Kaladin pull her in closer with his arm around her waist. Eventually her lungs began to burn and she had to end it, their foreheads pressed together.
"What was that for?" She asked breathlessly, her damp hair clung to the back of her neck and forehead.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 9:34 pm

The kiss ended, and I took a few deep breaths. Heightened heart rate, slight perspiration. I'd forgotten hiw good kissing someone was. I almost missed Emery's question, and it took me a moment to process a response. Why? Beacuse I liked her! But how would I explain? I took another few breaths before saying, "Well. .I really. .like you." That was about as literate as I could be at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 10:32 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery flushed and a smile curved her lips, "I like you too Kaladin."
Her fingers played with the hair on the nape of his neck. Her hair was still pretty dark red and her eyes fixed on his.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 10:43 pm

I smiled back at her, and moved my hand from her face down to her waist and pulled her a little closer. I didn't really have anything to say, but I noticed that a good amount of time had passed since we'd been in the library, and I was a little hungry. This thought was punctuated by my stomach growling. I laughed a little, and said, "You wanna go get some food?" I was kind of surprised that my voice was so soft. It's not like I needed to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 1:09 am

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery grinned at Kaladin, then she gave him a light kiss.
"Come on, the trolls in your stomach need feeding." The girl teased, sliding out his grasp, and picking up her bag. Emery started off to the mess hall still chucking. Her father used to say that to her when she got home from practice and was starving. 'Now Emerson, tell those trolls to leave your personality well enough alone.'
Upon entering the mess hall, Emery picked up an apple and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 1:18 am

I laughed at what she said about trolls, and followed behind her, putting my shirt on as we walked. I had the feeling she didn't like my tie, so I kept it in my pocket. I put my hidden blade back in and sheathed my daggers, and then we we are the mess hall. I looked around, trying to decide what Iwanted. I finally settled on some fried chicken. I piled up five legs onto one plate and sat down, hoping Emery would follow suit rather than walking around.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 1:29 am

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery walked over to the buffet line and made up a massive salad with a steak on the side. The gymnast could eat about the same amount as a growing teenage guy and still have room for desert. Emery pulled her hair up into a ponytail before she ate so she could see better. Her hair had faded down to the auburn brown it usually was.
Sitting down next to Kaladin she began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 2:07 am

I smiled at her choice in cuisine. It was evident that whatever had shaped her muscles so well was a major part in her life, and required much dedication, both in the gym and in the stomach. I had a feeling she'd end up eating as much, if not more than, me. I started eating, and once I was done with the first leg I grabbed a goblet and said "Wine." It didn't like that request, and it instead filled with grape juice. I shrugged and drank it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 3:16 am

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery arched an eyebrow as Kaladin tried to get the mug to fill with wine. The girl disliked the stuff because it ruined one's immune system.
"I think you have to be 21," She teased lightly, finishing her steak, salad, and going back for seconds in the fruit department. She came back with only a few pineapple slices short of a fruit salad. Emery started on the salad with vigor.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 3:22 am

I laughed and tore through the rest of the chicken. I got up and got a giant piece of pie. I slid the best-looking part into theifre and said, "To the Gods. .and especially to Aphrodite." I sat back down and ate the pie with delicacy to make it last longer. It was sugary and delicious.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 7:52 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery flushed faintly as she finished her meal, overhearing the offering. She cleared away her place and got a massive slice of cake. She ate it quickly because when she checked her watch she realized she was needed at the gym.
"Crap, I am late for practice. You can come." Emery said, standing.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 8:05 pm

I was still eating rather slowly when Emery said she was 'late for practice.' I wolfed down the rest of the cake, had a cup of milk, and stood up. I had been very curious as to what she did. She had calluses on her hands and strong leg muscles. .gymnast, maybe? Stripper? I blushed at that thought, and then realized that she probably wouldn't have "practice" for that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 9:18 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery walked to the gymnastics gym over by the sword play arena. While she walked she pulled gymnastic grips out of her bag. She directed Kaladin to a bench were he could sit. Emery walked into the girl's locker room, changing into a pair of work out shorts and her grey tank top. Walking back out she began to stretch before going onto the bars. Leaping from one to the other and flipping in the process.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 9:27 pm

I walked along with Emery and sat down where she told me. I just sat in that spot and watched in amazement at all the things she could do. Apparently, I'd guessed right about her hobby. .But who was her god parent? Let's see. .she'd made things float and changed her body. Those seemed unconnected, so it must be a pretty general deity. Someone. .magical? Maybe Hecate. Maybe she was the child of a harpy. I mean, she had claws and wings. .but, no, they wouldn't let someone like that in.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 10:10 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

The muscle on Emerson's shoulders, legs, and arms stood out ridged as she held herself in position on the highest bar. Her toes pointed out behind her and her arms holding her up. The daughter of Hecate held her position for about a minute before flipping off, not even sweating. For the next half of an hour she was on the tumbling mat, doing back hand springs, flips, and dance to what ever song was on the radio. Few other people were in the gym and so it was pretty quite.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 10:27 pm

I wasn't sure what to do, so I began watching Emery through different lenses of my glasses. I watched her in thermal, noting which parts of her body were getting warm, I watched her in negative, low light, high light, blue tint, red tint, blue-red ("3-D"), solarize. .Eventually I just switched back to normal, tapping my foot to the music and watching her shine.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 10:36 pm

~Emerson Tyler~

Emery stopped and did a cool down stretch. She picked up her water bottle and drained it in a matter of minutes. Now Emery was sweating, it covered her limbs in a thin sheen. Then she walked over to Kaladin.
"What did you think?" She asked breathlessly, letting her hair down out of it's ponytail, it settled around her face.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 11:00 pm

I watched as Emery started to cool down and drink a shit-ton of water. I smiled at her, and when she asked what I thought, I said, "That's absolutely incredible." Because I really thought it was. She had such control over her body, and such strength. .it was amazing. I noticed how sweaty she'd become, and figured she'd have to leave and take a shower. darn; that'd leeave me to go. .build something for her, maybe? What would I even do with my time now? I just wanted to spend it with her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 12:06 am

~Emerson Tyler~

Emerson flushed, "Thanks, I have had lots of practice. I need to go take a shower so meet back up with you in about twenty minutes?"
Emery could here the showers back at camp calling her name but Kaladin had a don't leave me puppy dog look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 12:34 am

I nodded. "I can tell." I said, and then she said it. Dang, I was right. I sighed a little and nodded. "Where should I wait for you?" I asked, standing up slowly. I wondered if I could build a rose out of scrap metal in that amount of time. .Eh, probably not without it being too jagged to touch. What would I do? Oh, right. I'd been working on a pocket watch. Perfect. Now I had something to occupy myself with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading more than books.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next