Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading more than books.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Reading more than books. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 10:46 pm

Emery tumbled and jumped, finishing her warm up. Then she started on working on the routine she would be preforming in two days. 
It was quite complex and showed off one's flexibilities, as well as the muscle in her legs and biceps. She ran over it over and over again, until she had edited every last kink and it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 11:13 pm

When Kaladin was finished eating, he had his glass fill with water and drank a bit, then had it refilk with mint water. For some reason, he found the taste of mint to be relaxing on his nerves and strengthening on his focus. His mind cleared up as he enotjed the cup, and he stood. Back towards Emery, then. Wait, no; he'd almost forgotten his promise to bring Emery food. He hadn't thought to actually ask what she wanted, though. He sighed and grabbed a plate. Supposedly they were enchanted to conjure up any kind of food, but Kaladin wasn't 100% confident of that. He grabbed some oatmeal and some bacon and a goblet. Hopefully that was satisfactory. With that done, he left the Mess Hall. He walked first to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. He fixed his hair by lightly soaking his hands and moving it the way he wanted. He might shower later, but this was a good temporary fix. After he finished doing his business, he walked to the gym. He walked in and sat down, putting the food stuff in his lap. He could just wait until Emery was done.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 8:40 pm

Emery had been working on her routine for a while, strands of hair had escaped from her pony tail and sticking to her sweaty neck. Her focus wavered however when Kaladin walked in with food. She flashed him a smile before going back to what she was doing. 

She was holding her body straight out from the bar, just using her upper arm strength. Exhausting work indeed. She dismounted after a few minutes before rechalking her hands and feet, moving onto the bar. The bar was her favorite, filled with twists and turns, back flips and hand springs. After about forty five minutes she was done and tiredly she made her way over to Kaladin and the food.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 9:27 pm

Kaladin watched Emery,still thoroughly surprised at her superior strength. If it came down to it, she could kick his butt. I guess that made it a good thing that she was on his side. When she finally started to come over, Kaladin stood up and offered the stuff he'd brought. "I've got an order of oatmeal, bacon, a magic plate, and a magic goblet for one very beautiful girl. Have you seen anyone that fits that description?" He asked, smiling playfully. Obviously, she was the beautiful girl.

Last edited by The Eleven Percent on 9/24/2013, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 10:40 pm

Emery took the plate before asking, "Have you tried the aphrodite cabin? I hear they have some pretty decent looking people over there." 
She nibbled the piece of bacon sitting on the plate, looking up at Kaladin with her big green eyes. Emery finished and ran a hand through her hair, sighing with fatigue. Working at the level she did was hard work and exhausting. Her body needed a few hours to recover before she was able to go about and do normal swordfighting things. Then she took the goblet from him, almost instantly the cup filled up with clean water. Emery moved over to the bench to eat her food.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 11:04 pm

"Well, I looked there, bht none of them were quite right. I then went to the Hekate cabin, but no one in there was right either. They sent me here, saying I might find the girl I was looking for. And what do you know? Here you are. " He said, smiling. It was a lot easier to be cheesy than to actually strike up a real conversation, so that was what he was trying to do. He then let Emery ewt in silence; she looked pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 11:08 pm

"Well then," Emery said, filling the goblet fill up. "You must be a young man with very high taste."
She leaned her head against the wall after finishing her drink again. Emery reached into her bag and pulled out a hand towel, drying her face and neck, clearing all the sweat. 
"So, what have you been up to this fine day so far?" The gymnast asked, putting aside the plate (completely devoid of food) and the goblet on the bench before digging around in her bag again for vitamins and medication.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 12:02 am

Kaladin blushed. High taste indeed. He leqned up against the wall as well. "Nothing, really. I just ate a slow breakfast before meandering over here. " He said, and smiled. He added, as if it was an afterthought, "I also made out with this angel this morning. That was pretty awesome." He turned and smiled at Emery. He couldn't help but recall the sortness of her wings, the feeling of her being so clowe to him. These weren't, however, things he should be thinking about here. So he tried to focus on something else. Yes, the uh... weather. The weather was nice.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 9:40 pm

Emery turned pink around the ears, "Oh, did you now?"
She asked this in a lilting, teasing tone. The thought of that morning seemed to be distracting Kaladin so she filled the plate with chocolate oatmeal cookies and began to eat them, watching the other gymnasts move about.
Emery felt like they did better than her as Emery never had seem herself preform the appropriate tasks. She sighed before standing, deciding that they better get the rouge items back to the mess hall... after Emery changed of course.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/27/2013, 12:40 am

Kaladin couldn't help but boush at the way she said 'Oh did you now?' He smiled. "Yes. She's... gorgeous. "He muttered. Distracted again, he almost didn't notice what Emery was eating. He noticed a bit belatedly that it was something delicious; chocolate oatmeal cookies. For some reason, he had ascribed Emery's athleticism to the implication that she would only eat incredibly healthy things. That was, obviously, a terrible generalization.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 1:42 am

Emery rolled her eyes before noticing Kaladin staring at the cookies. He was probably cookie stereotyping. Whatever did the cookies do to him?  Emery offered him the plate, "Hold this for me while I go change?" 
After he took the plate, Emery bent over and picked up her bag, vanishing into the girl's locker room. The plate had about five cookies left, letting Kaladin pick and choose what ever ones he liked. 
While in the locker room Emery showered quickly and changed into a clean change of clothing and a light grey jean jacket. 
She emerged slightly damp, but refreshed.

Last edited by Ani on 9/29/2013, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/28/2013, 7:27 pm

Kaladin took the cookie plate and stared at the cookies. He wanted one, but Emery had specifically said he could eat one. After about a minute, though, he decided to eat two of them. They were absolutely delcious. Just in case, though he had two more created on the plate. There wouldn't be any immediate sign that he'd eaten any, and if he was found out it didn't matter; there were still as many cookies. He looked up and saw Emery (who is not Zoe) walk out of the changing room. He wasn't expecting her to have showered, so he looked at her hair first. "Have a nice shower?" he asked, absent-mindedly running a hand through his own messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 12:47 am

Emery offered him a sleepy smile, "You didn't eat any cookies? I was counting on you to eat the whole plate." 
Emery slung her bag over her shoulder and groaned, she could still feel the muscles in her back, shoulders, and neck stiffening up already.  "Yeah, it was nice... now I kinda wanna get back in because my muscle is stiffening up." 
With that they walked back to the mess hall, returning the cups and plates.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 12:56 am

Kaladin smiled, and figured he mightbas well tell the truth. "I ate some and then created some more." He explained, and stood up. Emery looked pretty tired, so he moved to her side, carrying all of the filched items as they walked back to the mess hall. When they returned the dishes, he took Emery's hand. He didn't think he'd done that yet; held her hand. It was a pretty simple thing, really... but it was oddly comforting. "You said you need another shower?" He asked, starting to walk in the direction of the cabins.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading more than books.   Reading more than books. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading more than books.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10